Hundreds of migrants rush California port of enter port has been down

It’s amazing how much humanity republicans lack. Pure selfishness and a shocking lack of empathy.

I'll tell ya what's shocking ya dummy.

The amount of leftnuts that have no allegiance to their country and would rather throw their empathy, hearts, money and who knows what else to a crapload of mayhem coming our way.

They are burning our flag and holding theirs high. Shocking and disgusting you yahoos have no problem with that.

Go bite yourself hater.

It’s amazing how much humanity republicans lack. Pure selfishness and a shocking lack of empathy.
Why do you lock your doors when you leave? What kind of a creature are you to only want invited guests into your home, you little prick.
Seeking asylum has always been legal. I know you hate brown people, but the actual adults in the room have to show some decency.
RACIST/HATER
what does color have to do with this?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you lock your doors when you leave? What kind of a creature are you to only want invited guests into your home, you little prick.
Seeking asylum has always been legal. I know you hate brown people, but the actual adults in the room have to show some decency.
They turned down asylum offered by Mexico.

Their request is null and void.

Central American migrants reject Mexico's offer of asylum

Yet another Trump failure, yet another issue mismanaged by a failed Trump ‘administration.’

This could have been easily avoided had Trump simply followed immigration law, made the necessary preparations for asylum seekers, and not engaged in bigoted, hateful, inflammatory lies and rhetoric.
Trump is doing the correct thing
the other POTUSs would've just let them COME ON IN
welcome-please-come-sign-3468817.jpg
No one is suggesting we just let them come over no questions asked. My god the lack of nuance in you people’s reasoning skills is shocking. We have a process for asylum. Let’s follow it.

RACIST/HATER
For you? That’s all of it.

I just heard. The dumb whore in the White House at his "finest." This is what happens when trash takes hold of the federal government. This is truly a moment to be ashamed to be an American. It's a new experience for me to be an American who cannot be proud of my country.
I am deeply ashamed also, but of trash like you.

When I was a kid, the U.S. landed a spacecraft on the moon, Even though I was home alone when our flag was planted on the moon, I stood up and saluted. I had pride and happiness. No more. Today I am ashamed for the United States of America. We are seeing the wreckage of a once-great country.
And we are all ashamed of traitor scum like you. You are the ones wrecking it.

Why would I be a "traitor"? Huh? Please explain. Stop acting shameful.
you are a traitor
you WANT invaders invading America
DUMB

Did your ancestors invade America?

RACIST/HATER
For you? That’s all of it.
RACIST/BIGOT -that's what you are for bringing SKIN color into the subject

When I was a kid, the U.S. landed a spacecraft on the moon, Even though I was home alone when our flag was planted on the moon, I stood up and saluted. I had pride and happiness. No more. Today I am ashamed for the United States of America. We are seeing the wreckage of a once-great country.

you are a traitor
DUMB

no--America was not a country

Come here legally, or don't come at all, Message loud, and clear? Good!

BTW - I’ve been on several Missionary trips to help the poorest of the poor in Mexico and Central America.

What have you done?

We are a nation of laws.
Don’t give me that shit. Seeking asylum has always been legal. Either way, have you broken the law before? The answer is yes so you’re a hypocrite.
Seeking asylum is the first country you enter, that is where you go, once you pass that country you are no longer seeking asylum but an invader. You are a traitor to the country and I cant wait for open season on liberals....

you are a traitor
DUMB

Which law did the Pilgrims violate, shitforbrains?

you are a traitor
DUMB

America existed - and had native residents. Some even had advanced governments.

They were required to seek asylum at the first country they entered. The invaders did not. Mexico offered asylum and was turned down. Even if this crowd was entitled to ask for asylum at one time, they lost that. They are now invaders.

Mexico's Gibs Me Dat not good enough, ALL these Third World Shit Holers want First World WESTERN nations Gibs Me Dat. XXX-- Mod Edit -- no avocation of mass violence.

Last edited by a moderator:

you are a traitor
DUMB

Which law did the Pilgrims violate, shitforbrains?

You mean other than killing natives and stealing their lands?

you are a traitor
DUMB

America existed - and had native residents. Some even had advanced governments.
1. it was not a country
2. as Weather stated--no laws broken
3. this is 2018--not 1850, 1650,etc = STUPID analogy
etc

Forum List

Back