Hundreds of thousands of Israelis protest 6 hostages murdered by Hamas

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
How proud the college useful idiots must be that Hamas murdered 6 more Israelis who were kidnapped on October 7 and held in a tunnel only to be murdered this week. Do the useful idiots want more Israelis murdered "from the river to the sea? "Free Palestine" means killing all Jews. Violence and savagery are what the Leftists do best, starting with abortion of innocent, unborn babies, particularly black ones.

How proud the college useful idiots must be that Hamas murdered 6 more Israelis who were kidnapped on October 7 and held in a tunnel only to be murdered this week. Do the useful idiots want more Israelis murdered "from the river to the sea? "Free Palestine" means killing all Jews. Violence and savagery are what the Leftists do best, starting with abortion of innocent, unborn babies, particularly black ones.

923aya.jpg

There's something seriously wrong with you.

And thats being charitable.

I'm watching the protests in Telaviv right now, and it's hundreds of thousands of Israelis loudly protesting, and they very clearly blame Benjamin Netanyahu, and his right wing government.

That's because Netanyahu and his right wing government are 100% to blame.

Now go ahead and blame all of those Israelis, including the families of the hostages.

Vice President Harris has called the family of one of the hostages in the US.

I've got some bad news for you God Boy. The overwhelming majority of Israelis, Americans, and the rest of the planet, does not share your world view on Israel, Abortion, shit for brains end times Christianity, and most anything else that rattles around in that empty space above your shoulders.

I'm watching the protests in Telaviv right now, and it's hundreds of thousands of Israelis loudly protesting, and they very clearly blame Benjamin Netanyahu, and his right wing government.

Now go ahead and blame all of those Israelis, including the families of the hostages.

I've got some bad news for you God Boy. The overwhelming majority of Israelis, Americans, and the rest of the planet, does not share your world view on Israel, Abortion, shit for brains end times Christianity, and most anything else that rattles around in that empty space above your shoulders.

Dude that's not even going to work

"The national leadership has abandoned the hostages, and it is the time of social, economic, and local leadership to stand by the hostage families, by the public, and by the values of solidarity and mutual responsibility," said the forum.

Opposition head Yair Lapid also called on the labor federation, employers, and local authorities to strike. "They were alive. [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu and the cabinet of death decided not to save them," he said in a call to shut down the economy.

Blame God. He orchestrated the return of the Jews to the region in the first place.

Animals start shit, start getting shellacked and murder hostages?

I don't want to hear one more syllable about "genocide, innocent Palis or cease fire". Finish it Israel
The trouble is, the Zionists can't ever finish it now. Their trial run state has doomed their people to living in fear of revenge forever, as long as the experiment is continued.

Decent Jews are leaving in increasing numbers as Hezbollah (Iran) ups the ante.

What can America do now?

Last edited:

I've got some bad news for you God Boy. The overwhelming majority of Israelis, Americans, and the rest of the planet, does not share your world view on Israel, Abortion, shit for brains end times Christianity, and most anything else that rattles around in that empty space above your shoulder!

100%?? and funding from IRAN to HAMAS, Hezbollah means nothing to you? Iran is the instigator for years now, and you ignore it?

The trouble is, the Zionists can't ever finish it now. Their trial run state is doomed their people to living in fear of revenge forever, as long as the experiment is continued.

What can America do now?

Israel isn't going to lose... there is that chosen thing

The trouble is, the Zionists can't ever finish it now. Their trial run state is doomed their people to living in fear of revenge forever, as long as the experiment is continued.

What can America do now?

"Decent Jews?"

That's pathetic

Blame God. He orchestrated the return of the Jews to the region in the first place.
I thought that was the British. ;)

Oh, never mind, they left them there to be slaughtered by Muslims.

But how that worm has turned by the look of the UK now.

Forum List

Back