Hunter Biden Guilty on All Counts - Felon Biden

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
POTATUS was supposed to make remarks today about guns. That ain't happening now.

Also, the White House canceled the press briefing as Joe is heading to Delaware. Is Joe going to allow his FELON son to go to prison?

These are serious charges he [Hunter] has been convicted of.

The Latest: White House Cancels Scheduled Press Briefing After Hunter Biden Conviction​

POTATUS was supposed to make remarks today about guns. That ain't happening now.

Also, the White House canceled the press briefing as Joe is heading to Delaware. Is Joe going to allow his FELON son to go to prison?

The Latest: White House Cancels Scheduled Press Briefing After Hunter Biden Conviction

I'll wait until they sentence him before cheering, and see if Daddy pardons him. My guess it's merely a lame scam to appear 'objective n stuff' and not really harassing Trump or others in partisan fits.

If pappy says he won’t pardon his little felon son, then, of course, he won’t.

But commuting the sentence of prison time is imposed is still on the table.

The Latest: White House Cancels Scheduled Press Briefing After Hunter Biden Conviction

I would have lost if I had bet $$$$$ on the outcome. We now know that @ least one pardon is coming up as pres. Biden gets ready to vacate the White House this upcoming fall/winter.

He's not a candidate for any political office.

Keep ignoring it, cuckie. I hear Toronto is nice this time of year.

1718136588939.png

If pappy says he won’t pardon his little felon son, then, of course, he won’t.

But commuting the sentence of prison time is imposed is still on the table.

Or just a years' probation with no public service required, so he can get back to keeping track of The Big Guy's 10%.

Forum List

Back