Hunter Biden LIED again....He said he never worked for a company and the FBI found said he did and lied about it....

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
In his interview with impeachment investigators, Hunter Biden claimed he was not an active participant in the Burnham Asset Management venture. That turns out to be not true, evidence shows.

Already accused of lying to Congress about other issues, Hunter Biden's February impeachment inquiry testimony distancing himself from a controversial securities firm directly conflicts with evidence the FBI seized years ago, including his signature on an employment contract that made him the firm's vice chairman.
This is especially true regarding the Burnham Asset Management firm that was embroiled in a criminal securities fraud case back in 2016 and also was used by Hunter Biden's business partners to help a controversial Russian oligarch a decade ago.

So they found multiple documents with Hunters compared signature and it was a match.

Hunter Biden testified to Congress in February that he never became part of the Burnham investment. “And did you have any active participation in Burnham, either as an equity holder, director, or officer?” Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., asked Biden in his impeachment inquiry deposition earlier this year.

“No. I don't think that ever came to fruition. I think that there was a proposal that I'd be a part of that, but it all fell apart in all of this,” Biden replied, referring to the federal securities fraud charges against his partners, Devon Archer and Jason Galanis. The two partners were convicted but Hunter Biden was never charged.

In his interview with impeachment investigators, Hunter Biden claimed he was not an active participant in the Burnham Asset Management venture. That turns out to be not true, evidence shows.

Already accused of lying to Congress about other issues, Hunter Biden's February impeachment inquiry testimony distancing himself from a controversial securities firm directly conflicts with evidence the FBI seized years ago, including his signature on an employment contract that made him the firm's vice chairman.
This is especially true regarding the Burnham Asset Management firm that was embroiled in a criminal securities fraud case back in 2016 and also was used by Hunter Biden's business partners to help a controversial Russian oligarch a decade ago.

So they found multiple documents with Hunters compared signature and it was a match.

Hunter Biden testified to Congress in February that he never became part of the Burnham investment. “And did you have any active participation in Burnham, either as an equity holder, director, or officer?” Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., asked Biden in his impeachment inquiry deposition earlier this year.

“No. I don't think that ever came to fruition. I think that there was a proposal that I'd be a part of that, but it all fell apart in all of this,” Biden replied, referring to the federal securities fraud charges against his partners, Devon Archer and Jason Galanis. The two partners were convicted but Hunter Biden was never charged.
Hunter could rape the dead queen and nothing would happen to him!

Joe and his son are identical in LYING. They love the feel of money in their hands. Hunters price was $800,000 for that position. How the F can you pay a drug addict that kind of money? :p

Hunter could rape the dead queen and nothing would happen to him!
How did you know about that?

Damn the Deep State and their careless e-mails!!

1719513557349.png

Forum List

Back