Hunter Biden, should appeal conviction.

Hunter Biden should appeal conviction for buying gun. If you are no longer using drugs, or any illegal narcotics, you can not be denied from purchasing a weapon. Past use, can not be a reason to denying someone from buying a gun.
~~~~~~
Unfortunately, he perjured himself at the time he bought the gun. He was using drugs and was addicted at the time he filled out the form falseiy. The appeal will fail.

Huh, huh?

Hunter is considering an appeal. Not sure what you two are rambling on about.

We all consider idiotic matters at some time, as you well know .

And try posting in English instread of this teenager short hand that you have boringly been using

Hunter Biden should appeal conviction for buying gun. If you are no longer using drugs, or any illegal narcotics, you can not be denied from purchasing a weapon. Past use, can not be a reason to denying someone from buying a gun.
Bagman Hunter has never no longer been using drugs.

True, if he reverses his felony convictions, he should be allowed to buy guns.

But the fact remains, Hunter Biden is still using drugs. Remember when they found his bag of cocaine at the White House.

True, if he reverses his felony convictions, he should be allowed to buy guns.

But the fact remains, Hunter Biden is still using drugs. Remember when they found his bag of cocaine at the White House.
Never proven that was his cocaine, it was found in a tourist area.

I'd have no problem with a condition of his probation being regular drug testing.

I'd have no problem with a condition of his probation being regular drug testing.
Yet, it was proven that the Gun thrown in the garbage by his brother's wife he was having an affair with was his gun and did have cocaine on it.

I feel bad for Hunter, life is hard, obviously something in his life is really bothering him. Hunter is worth millions of dollars, and this son of a president is turning to hard drug use.

Something is wrong. I also feel sorry for Joe Biden, watching a man die of dementia angers me. Watching the Democrats willing to use a man dying of dementia is very disturbing.

Yet, it was proven that the Gun thrown in the garbage by his brother's wife he was having an affair with was his gun and did have cocaine on it.

He wasn't having an affair with his brother's wife, he was having a relationship with his brother's widow.

I feel bad for Hunter, life is hard, obviously something in his life is really bothering him. Hunter is worth millions of dollars, and this son of a president is turning to hard drug use.
18% of Americans have dealt with a substance abuse problem at some point in their lives. It's not a moral failing.

Something is wrong. I also feel sorry for Joe Biden, watching a man die of dementia angers me. Watching the Democrats willing to use a man dying of dementia is very disturbing.
But you have no problem with the Orange Shit Stain and his dementia.

Using him to destroy America is extremely disturbing.

Just, H.B. is only Thirty One (31) felonies behind P01135809. Very few if any people are actually charged for what H.B. has been convicted. The Reich Wing is so very pleased with itself, yet remains silent on the $2B that Kushner got from the Saudies or Ivanka's Trade Marks from China (After Snoreleone imposed tariffs on China).

The stench of MAGA MAGGOT hypricy is profound.

Why do you lie? It was not found in a tourist area.

But you are right, when Joey Xiden is head of federal law enforcement he can’t even find out who’s violating federal laws in his own home.

What an embarrassment

I 'am surprised that the Judge did not site the person who improperly disposed of the gun, by placing it in the garbage.!? You can not place a firearm in the garbage.?!

I 'am surprised that the Judge did not site the person who improperly disposed of the gun, by placing it in the garbage.!? You can not place a firearm in the garbage.?!
You are surprised a judge dld only what they are allowed to do by law?

I am not surprised you dont want to discuss the Biden's criminality

Forum List

Back