Hunter found guilty on all charges

Proven dishonesty is what had the Trump family business get criminal convictions, Trump close associated get prison time, Trump himself be held liable for rape and defamation, and also his very own personal, criminal conviction.
When did they prove that Trump raped anyone? Sure just seems like lawfare from dishonest Democrats . It sure does however look like Joe Biden is a pedophile . Is he your hero ? No one in the Trump family was involved in the criminal convictions in your article. Just an obfuscation on your part.

When did they prove that Trump raped anyone? Sure just seems like lawfare from dishonest Democrats . It sure does however look like Joe Biden is a pedophile . Is he your hero ? No one in the Trump family was involved in the criminal convictions in your article. Just an obfuscation on your part.

Thank you for this opportunity to set the record straight.

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is ‘substantially true’ in court dismissal​

Last edited:

Thank you for this opportunity to set the record straight.

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is ‘substantially true’ in court dismissal​

Oh? What kind of evidence did he present? I think e j Carroll is a liar. Political hit job and propaganda for the gullible. There now I set you straight. Go ahead and respond with any evidence if you have any.

The judge may give Hunter a little jail time simply for wasting the taxpayers' money and the court's time.

I think that would probably be appropriate. 6 months, and 2 years probation, given the drug problems that were aired out.

He wasn't convicted of rape. Deflection noted. You sure have to be dishonest to be a Democrat.

Again, Thank you for this opportunity to set the record straight.

1718141942442.png

Again, Thank you for this opportunity to set the record straight.

It sounds to me like they are substantial Liars.

I'm a good guy so I'll give you the last word . Dishonest Democrat. I can sure hardly wait until Hunter's tax trial. More Biden dishonesty and depravity on display. Wow what a family, an embarrassment.

Screenshot_20220604-094553_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back