Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012

Under the 2nd ammendment hunter is allowed to have a gun which "trumps" any drug law.
Trial is in newcastle so that gives him home court advantage that trump certainly never got.
Hunter violated the law but he is misunderstood and he needs our love and affection.
Its all about feelings when a dem goes on trial
And beau died and turned the whole family into a bunch of sex crazed, drug crazed maniacs

With a home town jury.. he walks

which is extremely unfair given a gun charge is far more serious than porkin some bimbo

Last edited:
Its a trial in Far Left Delaware, the jury will vote innocent. The state went overwhelmingly for Hunter's dad in 2020, and the prosecutors are under the supervision of Biden's Hand Picked AG, Merrick Garland.

This is just a show trial to exonerate Hunter.

Under the 2nd ammendment hunter is allowed to have a gun which "trumps" any drug law.
Trial is in newcastle so that gives him home court advantage that trump certainly never got.
Hunter violated the law but he is misunderstood and he needs our love and affection.
And beau died and turned the whole family into a bunch of sex crazed, drug crazed maniacs

which is extremely unfair given a gun charge is far more serious than porkin some bimbo

Just more dem-pig ass kissing.

Lol, you know tRump lived most of his life in NY, right? The Floriduh move is recent.

The rest of your demented ramblings aren't worth noticing.

Are you suggesting the 2nd Ammendment [sic] gives us the right to commit felonies with a gun? ... I'm glad SCOTUS disagrees with you ...

Article I, Section 20, Delaware State Constitution: "A person has the right to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and State, and for hunting and recreational use" ... nope, doesn't include illegal drug dealing ...

(What kind of stupid bastard doesn't think popping a nuclear weapon isn't recreational?) ...

The ammosexuals better hope its thrown out.

How many magatards do you think have past drug convictions that bought a gun after the fact?

I hope like hell he's convicted, because this will achieve two things.

First. It takes away the magatard two tiered system bullshit, which is true anyway for the simple fact his fathers DOJ is prosecuting him.

Second. A whole lot of magatards are headed to jail and losing their gun rights.

Go ahead. Make my day.

How do you figure? What 12 jurors in Delaware are going to vote "guilty" against a capo in the Biden Family?

I don't see it.

They are going to have to determine if they are opening a can of worms that will have to apply to everyone who ever used drugs and then failed to report it on a gun application.
There are millions of gun owners out there and millions of Americans have used drugs at some point

First. It takes away the magatard two tiered system bullshit, which is true anyway for the simple fact his fathers DOJ is prosecuting him.

nice try monkey brain. Of course that is what all this two-step BS is about…..timed to reach some sort of “Conclusion” just before the Corpse enters the pardons stage on exit. If the Corpse lives long enough or they steal 2024 (like 2020) then dismissal, not-Guilty or delay delay delay until long into even 2026. Look at over three years for the comey-muler BS report For example. You’re a sucker fish.

Just as Trump was found guilty on all charges, Hunter will be found innocent on all charges, if for no other reason than another slap in Trumps face.

An innocent verdict for Hunter would also enable Hunter to sue every conservative for "defamation" for pointing out his alleged drug abuse that he will be denying.

From what I've read he is guilty. Now a couple notes about that. I do not like the laws but that's not how a court works.

Will something happen and he skates? Perhaps but since it seems to me he is guilty of breaking the actual in place law, I chose guilty.

From what I've read he is guilty. Now a couple notes about that. I do not like the laws but that's not how a court works.

Will something happen and he skates? Perhaps but since it seems to me he is guilty of breaking the actual in place law, I chose guilty.
Hunter has plead that he is innocent.

The DOJ wants him found innocent. The judge and jury will be leftists who also have an interest in finding him innocent.

OJ was guilty as all get-out yet with the “right jury”, “right judge” we all saw what happens all the time. Stretch it into a soap opera, delays, motions,4 hour work days few days per week, dismissals, billion dollars lawyers pushing papers to sift thru. Reductions of charges, attack the victim.

You know all of this you pantyliner, yet you dare bark like a little Chiwaughwa non-stop until banished to the laundry room like the nusiance you are.

Forum List

Back