Hunter laptop poll says coverup changed the election.

The fucking horse has left the barn, you moron.

THAT'S only because..................YOU don't.
All you have are accusations.

Yeah, I heard politicians, talk show host and Trump claiming that, so.........it must be true.

Only because you don't, and I'm denying hearsay, accusations, and internet fantasies.

NOT my job, that's for the Bidens.
THEY need to answer that.

Thanks for nothing ... Yet again.
Feel free to keep adding nothing to the discussion or the debate.

If you get tired ... Understand we already know you have nothing to offer.
Let us know when you are prepared to discuss what the FBI did and the Topic of the Thread.

We are talking about the FBI (and shoes) ... And I don't care what you have to ignore to support either of them.

That's the point ... How the FBI meddling in politics, and possibly elections ...
Could have an impact on an election, and does nothing more than fuel more shitshow bullshit
for hyper-partisan nitwits like you to fight with each other about.

It affects the opinion polls you then post ... You nitwit.

Silly boy.

TrumpHumps threatening law enforcement officers fulfilling their duties cannot be concealed from the American public.

The Trump goon attack on outnumbered police at the Capitol is a pattern:

Dunno...maybe you should look up the FBI subpoena given to Mac for Hunter's laptop and hard drive, in 2019.
And turning a blind eye, it's FBI who has had the laptop since late 2019. Oh, by the way, it was subpoenaed for Hunter's money laundering investigation being conducted by the US Atty in Delaware.

Then there's the FBI whistleblower who has recently come forward with claims the Bureau told agents to look the other way, basically.

This has all been in the news for some time. Get with the program.
Lol, since 2019 huh. You mean back when Trumpy boy was president and the head of the fbi was appointed by him. Lol , yep Ole Trumpy boy and his appointed head of the FBI conspired to hide the evidence huh. You are such a retard it's hilarious.

Yeah, a thousand people were polled, by a republican poster on the internet if you are correct on Rasmussen, nearly two years after the event....?

What did zuckerberg say? Did he say the FBI called Facebook and told them the NY Post article had to be pulled? Or did the FBI remind Facebook that Russia was heavily promoting stories in favor of Trump, trying to influence the election as they did in 2016? Or something else? Do you know? Basically, was Facebook ordered by the FBI to ban the article, or did facebook, based on various reasons, make the decision to ban it? Do you know?
Polling samples are usually around 1000 people and are based upon the laws of statistics and probability.
NYT and WAPO and others,a year and a half later, said the story was legit.
FBI had the laptop in late 2019, and obtained it via subpoena from 'Mac'......to use in the money laundering investigation of Hunter Biden....which has opened up all kinds of incriminating references to Joe Biden.
It was commonly known Social media and mainstream media had conspired to quash the laptop story, with several media giants, admitting the story was legit, some 18 months or so later.

It was only after Zuckerberg made comments to Joe Rogan about FBI contacting him over their concerns of Russia disinformation in the upcoming election, that it all made sense. The story was labeled Russian disinformation and 50 former National Intel people wrote a letter that says it was. Biden even referenced the laptop story in his campaign:

“Look, there are 50 former National Intelligence folks who said that what this, he’s accusing me of is a Russian plan. They have said that this has all the characteristics– four– five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except him, his, and his good friend Rudy Giuliani,” Biden said in the final presidential debate, Fox News reported.

The FBI is on record portraying the laptop contents as disinformation. So they warned Zuckerberg about Russian Disinformation.....and at the same time, are on record claiming the laptop is disinformation.....duh...and it's pretty obvious this is how it rolled out across all forms of media, except NY Post.

Hunter Biden Investigation
Whistleblowers further allege that Thibault and other FBI officials sought to falsely portray as disinformation evidence acquired from multiple sources that provided the FBI derogatory information related to Hunter Biden’s financial and foreign business activities, even though some of that information had already been or could be verified. In August of 2020, FBI supervisory intelligence analyst Brian Auten opened an assessment, which was used by a team of agents at FBI headquarters to improperly discredit and falsely claim that derogatory information about Biden’s activities was disinformation, causing investigative activity and sourcing to be shut down.
That same month, FBI agents provided an unsolicited and unnecessary briefing to Grassley and Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), who were also investigating Biden’s foreign business deals. Details about that briefing were later leaked to the news media in an apparent effort to falsely cast the senators’ investigation, which was based on U.S. government records and testimony from Obama administration officials, as tainted with foreign disinformation.

The FBI headquarters team allegedly placed their assessment findings in a restricted access subfolder, effectively flagging sources and derogatory evidence related to Hunter Biden as disinformation while shielding the justification for such findings from scrutiny. Thibault also reportedly ordered the closure of a stream of information related to Hunter Biden and sought to improperly mark the matter within FBI systems in a way that would prevent it from being re-opened in the future. The FBI headquarters team allegedly claimed that reporting from the stream was at risk of disinformation. However, whistleblowers claim that all of the information obtained through that stream was already verified or verifiable.
Whistleblowers’ Reports Reveal Double Standard in Pursuit of Politically Charged Investigations by Senior FBI, DOJ Officials | U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa

Yet in October 2020, FBI felt a need to publicly state the laptop wasn't Russian disinformation. Agent Thibault is no longer with the FBI.

“Let me be clear, the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that and we shared no intelligence with chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” Ratcliffe said. “It’s simply not true.”
Look, Russia Russia Schiff up to his ears in it.
Ratcliffe said that Schiff “wants anything against his preferred political candidate to be deemed as not real and is using the intelligence community, or attempting to use the intelligence community, to say there’s nothing to see here.”
“Don’t drag the intelligence community into this,” Ratcliffe continued. “Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign and I think it’s clear the American people know that.”
The news comes after social media companies intervened to stop the spread of the New York Post’s explosive reporting on the email scandal, and journalists immediately tried to claim that the entire thing was a Russian disinformation campaign.

BREAKING: DOJ, FBI Confirm Hunter Biden Laptop Is NOT Part Of ‘Russian Disinformation Campaign,’ Reports Say | The Daily Wire

Yeah ... There's no way a crackhead in rehab could forget his laptop was at the repair shop.
It's got to be some big conspiracy, Steve Bannon, President Xi Jinping, President Putin, and all funneled through a Hong Kong billionaire.

Former Secretary Clinton tried doing shit like that with the Russia Hoax ...
Used the FBI, their lying to the FISA Court, and Foreign Intelligence Services in the process.

How long are you going to keep ignoring what doesn't serve your masters?
That's the only mystery ... :auiqs.jpg:

A Hong Kong billionaire leaked information on a hard drive from a laptop in a repair shop in NY, that was originally in LA.

You can’t spin that story into anything but bullshit anyway you try to spin it.

And here’s the good part. Nobody but Trump humpers care. Biden is your President. Trump is going to prison. The election doesn’t look good for you.

Welcome to the real world. Unlike the fantasyland you currently reside in with Hunters laptop. Which ironically is the only place it exists also.

TrumpHumps threatening law enforcement officers fulfilling their duties cannot be concealed from the American public.

Was FBI Special Agent G Gordon Liddy just fulfilling his duties, when he broke the law and went to prison for it?
We are talking about what the FBI did ... Not what President Trump did, you nitwit.

There is no place for you pathetic hyper-partisan stooges to hide ...
That shit won't ever answer the concerns.

Last edited:

Thanks for nothing ... Yet again.
Feel free to keep adding nothing to the discussion or the debate.

If you get tired ... Understand we already know you have nothing to offer.
Let us know when you are prepared to discuss what the FBI did and the Topic of the Thread.

I just did, moron.

I didn't take the Trump U. reading "comprehension" correspondence course, YOU did.

Was FBI Special Agent G Gordon Liddy just fulfilling his duties, when he broke the law and went to prison for it?

No one who breaks the law and goes to prison for it is fulfilling his duties.

The outnumbered police at the Capitol attacked by Trump goons were fulfilling their duties, as were the FBI agents who recovered classified documents from Mar-a-Lago whose lives were threatened by Trump goons.

I wasn't even aware that this dude "Hunter Biden?" was running for any political office, let alone president.

boy y
boy are libtards dense! (or misinformed for watching cnn. That's what u get for watching fake news

Didn't anyone ever tell you that on the laptop are communications btwn Hunter and his "big guy" father, who somehow has managed to weasel himself into the White House?

Choose not to believe the election was stolen?

maybe you will have to see, like it or not, that even if you can maintain such a belief (please).. there is the fact that 1/6 of the B voters would not have voted for him had they known.

Lying, deception and Theft never work out for long..

Technometrica Institute of Policy and Politics

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Hey, Boys and Girls!

A new trick I can teach you today!

When you have run out of arguments or no one believes you anymore because you have lied so many times

Just make as many laughing emojis as possible! Have fun!

:)

yes, her diary was stolen.
Its hilarious that you STILL dont understand
WTF?
"My point being is, it obviously has been verified".
"THATS WHY PEOPLE HAVE WENT TO JAIL OVER IT".
Sure, verified by whom?
RWNJ's
So, the FBI confiscated the diary for it's contents?

You STILL have no proof.

:rofl:
As we say round' here : Bless your heart
Same to ya', moron.

WTF?
"My point being is, it obviously has been verified".
"THATS WHY PEOPLE HAVE WENT TO JAIL OVER IT".
Sure, verified by whom?
RWNJ's
So, the FBI confiscated the diary for it's contents?

You STILL have no proof.

Same to ya', moron.
Why would they go to jail for stealing ashley bidens diary if it wasnt ashley bidens diary?
Good freaking gawd man. Keep defending that incestuous pervert. Fucking freak.

I just did, moron.

I didn't take the Trump U. reading "comprehension" correspondence course, YOU did.

President Trump is not the Topic ... What the FBI did is.

Nothing you are saying will ever address that ...
So just stop thinking you are accomplishing something by saying nothing.

No one who breaks the law and goes to prison for it is fulfilling his duties.

The outnumbered police at the Capitol attacked by Trump goons were fulfilling their duties, as were the FBI agents who recovered classified documents from Mar-a-Lago whose lives were threatened by Trump goons.

The Topic of the thread is not about President Trump, Capitol Hill or any of the other nonsense you are talking about.
We are talking about The FBI contacting Facebook with the intent to limit exposure to a story that could have been damaging ...
And interfering in our election process.

Get with the Topic nitwit ... Your pathetic hyper-partisan stoogery will never change that.
It will never amount to a rebuttal, and you don't need to waste your time posting it.

President Trump is not the Topic ... What the FBI did is.

Nothing you are saying will ever address that ...
So just stop thinking you are accomplishing something by saying nothing.

I think he's accomplishing quite a lot, myself.

He is making sure that everybody knows that he is an enthusiastic supporter of child sexual predation, profligate hard drug use and influence peddling.

Last edited:
I think he's accomishing quite a lot, myself.

He is making sure that everybody knows that he is an enthusiastic supporter of child sexual predation, profligate hard drug use and influence peddling.

Damn, you got me again ... I might as well just go mow the yard.
Since you are in the mood to be so helpful ... Grab the weedeater, and make yourself useful.

I have Cajun red bean and rice cooking, and will have cornbread on the side ... And beer on ice.

Forum List

Back