🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hurricane Matthew Report

Here is one of the latest reports on Hurricane Matthew:

Hurricane Matthew Strengthens as It Heads Toward Florida

Hurricane Matthew Strengthens as It Heads Toward Florida
Category 3 storm could intensify to category 4 as it approaches Florida’s east coast

Hurricane Matthew is expected to hit Florida's coast on Thursday and Friday, according to the National Hurricane Center. Photo: Zuma Press
By
CAMERON MCWHIRTER
Updated Oct. 6, 2016 9:57 a.m. ET

MIAMI—Hurricane Matthew strengthened Thursday as it roared through the Bahamas and could intensify further as it heads toward Florida’s Atlantic coast, forecasters said.

The National Hurricane Center advised at 8 a.m. EDT that the category 3 storm had maximum winds of 125 miles an hour, up from 115 miles an hour Wednesday night.

The storm...

(read more on link above)

Apparently Black Lives don't Matter to Mother Nature. She always devastates Haiti and leaves the Dominican Republic relatively unscathed.
All people are equal in the eyes of Mother Nature!

The difference between Haiti and the Dominican Republic is relative prosperity; Haiti's tin shacks don't stand up to hurricanes as well as Dominican Republic's concrete buildings.

Dominican Republic GDP per capita | 1960-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar
The Gross Domestic Product per capita in Dominican Republic was last recorded at 6494.15 US dollars in 2015.

Haiti GDP per capita | 1998-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast
The Gross Domestic Product per capita in Haiti was last recorded at 731.23 US dollars in 2015.

I'm in Melbourne, Florida and our Gov. had already declared an emergency.

Shelters will be open and of course those who protect and serve won't be with their families they will have to be available to help idiots who can't take care of themselves.

I've been through quite a few hurricanes and don't waste time thinking about something I have no control over.

Uh! No. I heard Gov. Scott say that during the storm first responders will not be available to bail the unprepared out. With this much advance notice there is no excuse to not make plans.
He's not the boss of local firefighters, etc.
That snake-man Governor of Florida is evacuating the coast.

Of course he is. The barrier islands, Merritt Island and the beaches. Mandatory evacuations. He has common sense which you lack.
I have to evacuate today. Packed up, ready to go. I pray my house will survive (it's one block from the ocean). It's in God's hands.

Governor Scott is right: evacuate or risk your life.

Apparently Black Lives don't Matter to Mother Nature. She always devastates Haiti and leaves the Dominican Republic relatively unscathed.
All people are equal in the eyes of Mother Nature!

The difference between Haiti and the Dominican Republic is relative prosperity; Haiti's tin shacks don't stand up to hurricanes as well as Dominican Republic's concrete buildings.

Dominican Republic GDP per capita | 1960-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar
The Gross Domestic Product per capita in Dominican Republic was last recorded at 6494.15 US dollars in 2015.

Haiti GDP per capita | 1998-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast
The Gross Domestic Product per capita in Haiti was last recorded at 731.23 US dollars in 2015.
There is no such thing as "Mother Nature." There is a reason the Dominican Republic has enjoyed immense prosperity while Haiti has languished in poverty.

The nation of Haiti was dedicated to Satan. Their religion is witchcraft / Voodoo. Many Haitians serve the Devil and the people suffer because of this horrific decision.

The nation of the Dominican Republic is 95% Christian. Although sources such as Wikipedia will claim that approx. half are Catholic I believe the majority are Protestant Believers due to the prosperity we see in that region.

It is a stark contrast - in Haiti we see that the nation that chose to dedicate itself to Satan and serve him have suffered under the curses God warned for those who are into the occult. The people have suffered terribly for that decision.

For the Dominican Republic we see that the nation that chose to dedicate itself to Jesus Christ and serve Him have enjoyed His protection and His blessings. An interesting footnote in their history. Before and during World War II, Jewish refugees moved to the Dominican Republic.and were not rejected. They even established their own city. God's promise is to bless those who bless His people and to curse those who curse His people. Again we see the goodness and faithfulness of God.

This should serve as a warning to America. If the people choose to serve Satan, they can expect to be reduced to a 3rd world country and suffer the judgment of God. If America repents and chooses to serve the Lord Jesus Christ we can expect to see the blessings of God and a return to the prosperity God once blessed us with.

There is no such thing as "Mother Nature." There is a reason the Dominican Republic has enjoyed immense prosperity while Haiti has languished in poverty.

The nation of Haiti was dedicated to Satan. Their religion is witchcraft / Voodoo. Many Haitians serve the Devil and the people suffer because of this horrific decision.

The nation of the Dominican Republic is 95% Christian. Although sources such as Wikipedia will claim that approx. half are Catholic I believe the majority are Protestant Believers due to the prosperity we see in that region.

It is a stark contrast - in Haiti we see that the nation that chose to dedicate itself to Satan and serve him have suffered under the curses God warned for those who are into the occult. The people have suffered terribly for that decision.

For the Dominican Republic we see that the nation that chose to dedicate itself to Jesus Christ and serve Him have enjoyed His protection and His blessings. An interesting footnote in their history. Before and during World War II, Jewish refugees moved to the Dominican Republic.and were not rejected. They even established their own city. God's promise is to bless those who bless His people and to curse those who curse His people. Again we see the goodness and faithfulness of God.

This should serve as a warning to America. If the people choose to serve Satan, they can expect to be reduced to a 3rd world country and suffer the judgment of God. If America repents and chooses to serve the Lord Jesus Christ we can expect to see the blessings of God and a return to the prosperity God once blessed us with.
It always fascinates me when fervent religious fanatics limit God, place so much power in the hands of God's right hand angel Lucifer and believe God is not all merciful, all powerful and all loving.

It always fascinates me when fervent religious fanatics limit God, place so much power in the hands of God's right hand angel Lucifer and believe God is not all merciful, all powerful and all loving.
Oh but I do believe in the mercy and love of God! Very much so! There is a mistake in your comment though. Lucifer is not God's right hand angel. He is a fallen angel who is doomed and he knows it. Satan is awaiting the lake of fire which was prepared for him, not the sons of men. It is only through deception that Satan has managed to deceive the hearts of men but with just one touch from the LORD that persons eyes can be opened and their entire life transformed. Never forget that man is God's creation. Not Lucifer's. God is Love. He is eternal and all powerful. Satan was stripped of his power by Jesus Christ at the cross 2,000 years ago. He is a defeated foe.

I love the story of Zaccheus. Zaccheus had lived a life apart from God and was not doing what was right but he had heard about Jesus Christ before he climbed that tree to get a closer look. This tells me that his heart had already been pondering who Jesus was and he was determined to see for himself! There was nothing religious about Zaccheus. He was a man who was not living in denial. I believe the LORD saw Zaccheus's heart (his sincere heart) when he saw him up in that tree! And then He said.........THIS DAY.....I must come to your house!

Did you ever notice that Jesus never brought up any of Zaccheus's sins to him? What a beautiful picture of Jesus and one I hope the LORD will continue to remind me of. You see, Satan is the one who draws people into sin and then he accuses them - Look at what you've done! Look how wicked you are! God surely hates you and though He may have mercy on someone else he will never have mercy on you! Yes. Satan isn't called the father of lies for nothing you know. First he tempts man to sin, then he accuses the same man, condemning him in an attempt to strip him of all hope and devour him.

In closing, followers of Jesus Christ should pray for the people of Haiti, that Satan's deception will be broken over their nation and that his works will be destroyed. As in a time of battle - we should seek to take down the rider ( who is likened to a picture of Satan riding the backs of men) and rescue the horse - bringing it into our own company (the redeemed). God is able to save anyone because legally Satan doesn't have the right to hold onto any soul that wants to be free. Even the one who was dedicated to him at birth (by parents in the occult) or has sold his soul to Satan (but wants to change his or her mind) can call on the Name of Jesus and they will be delivered and set free. The yoke of Jesus is light. The yoke of the wicked one is not. Jesus offers us everlasting life. Choose life.

Interesting point about the empty shelves in stores, Whitehall. Look how fast the shelves became empty. It is clear that the American people should not be waiting until the last minute to be prepared for a disaster. The time to be prepared is before a disaster strikes. Long before.

And considering that canned food lasts for YEARS on the shelf, you're right. What my parents do is they buy their "hurricane kit" food supply around March. The food goes untouched for the entire hurricane season. Once the season ends, they eat that food from December to next March, when they restock with fresh food. That way the canned food is never more than a few months old yet they are never having to rush to the store at the last minute to stock up.

A simple, yet brilliant idea.

Interesting point about the empty shelves in stores, Whitehall. Look how fast the shelves became empty. It is clear that the American people should not be waiting until the last minute to be prepared for a disaster. The time to be prepared is before a disaster strikes. Long before.

And considering that canned food lasts for YEARS on the shelf, you're right. What my parents do is they buy their "hurricane kit" food supply around March. The food goes untouched for the entire hurricane season. Once the season ends, they eat that food from December to next March, when they restock with fresh food. That way the canned food is never more than a few months old yet they are never having to rush to the store at the last minute to stock up.

Smart parents you have! Wonderful idea!

The death toll from Hurricane Matthew is at 151 people. 136 people have been accounted for (thus far) as having perished, in Haiti due to Hurricane Matthew. Matthew has caused the largest evacuation since Super Storm Sandy. While this news source predicts the possibility of Hurricane Matthew hitting Florida twice - other news sources say it isn't likely.

Hurricane Matthew: at least 136 people killed in Haiti, officials say

Hurricane Matthew: Largest evacuation since Sandy, models show it could hit Florida twice

(CNN) — As Hurricane Matthew sets its sights on the US, more than 2 million people have already been urged to flee their homes, with more evacuations likely as the deadly storm makes its way past the Bahamas.

State officials in Florida, South Carolina and Georgia cautioned residents not to hunker down at home if they live in the hurricane’s potential path.

Not all of the millions of people in Matthew’s path have been ordered to leave, but the mandatory evacuations are the largest since Hurricane Sandy struck the East Coast from North Carolina to New York in 2012.

Early Thursday the hurricane, which already has killed at least 15 people in several Caribbean countries, was about 60 miles (95 kilometers) southeast of Nassau, Bahamas, and 255 miles (410 kilometers) from West Palm Beach, Florida.

The National Hurricane Center isn’t saying that Matthew will make landfall in Florida, but that the center of the storm will get “very near” the Atlantic Coast, possibly as a Category 4 hurricane.

Last edited:
They just put this up at 5:00 p.m. today

at201614.gif

Oh but I do believe in the mercy and love of God! Very much so! There is a mistake in your comment though. Lucifer is not God's right hand angel. He is a fallen angel who is doomed and he knows it. Satan is awaiting the lake of fire which was prepared for him, not the sons of men. It is only through deception that Satan has managed to deceive the hearts of men but with just one touch from the LORD that persons eyes can be opened and their entire life transformed. Never forget that man is God's creation. Not Lucifer's. God is Love. He is eternal and all powerful. Satan was stripped of his power by Jesus Christ at the cross 2,000 years ago. He is a defeated foe.

I love the story of Zaccheus. Zaccheus had lived a life apart from God and was not doing what was right but he had heard about Jesus Christ before he climbed that tree to get a closer look. This tells me that his heart had already been pondering who Jesus was and he was determined to see for himself! There was nothing religious about Zaccheus. He was a man who was not living in denial. I believe the LORD saw Zaccheus's heart (his sincere heart) when he saw him up in that tree! And then He said.........THIS DAY.....I must come to your house!

Did you ever notice that Jesus never brought up any of Zaccheus's sins to him? What a beautiful picture of Jesus and one I hope the LORD will continue to remind me of. You see, Satan is the one who draws people into sin and then he accuses them - Look at what you've done! Look how wicked you are! God surely hates you and though He may have mercy on someone else he will never have mercy on you! Yes. Satan isn't called the father of lies for nothing you know. First he tempts man to sin, then he accuses the same man, condemning him in an attempt to strip him of all hope and devour him.

In closing, followers of Jesus Christ should pray for the people of Haiti, that Satan's deception will be broken over their nation and that his works will be destroyed. As in a time of battle - we should seek to take down the rider ( who is likened to a picture of Satan riding the backs of men) and rescue the horse - bringing it into our own company (the redeemed). God is able to save anyone because legally Satan doesn't have the right to hold onto any soul that wants to be free. Even the one who was dedicated to him at birth (by parents in the occult) or has sold his soul to Satan (but wants to change his or her mind) can call on the Name of Jesus and they will be delivered and set free. The yoke of Jesus is light. The yoke of the wicked one is not. Jesus offers us everlasting life. Choose life.
You posts indicate otherwise.

As for Lucifer, God created Lucifer. Since God is all knowing, God knew what Lucifer would do. Clearly God is using Lucifer otherwise why does Lucifer even exist?

Given people have the space, and most home owners do, it's good to keep a supply of food on hand then rotate the stock. It's what my wife and I do; both a pantry in the kitchen and two large metal shelves in the garage have canned goods (some in jars). A power supply to heat or refrigerate food is also a good idea.

You posts indicate otherwise.

As for Lucifer, God created Lucifer. Since God is all knowing, God knew what Lucifer would do. Clearly God is using Lucifer otherwise why does Lucifer even exist?

Why does Lucifer exist? Because you can't have good without evil, and in order to get order in evil, evil needs a leader.

Why does Lucifer exist? Because you can't have good without evil, and in order to get order in evil, evil needs a leader.
Agreed. God created Lucifer for contrast. God is more powerful than Lucifer, but we need a choice in order to understand the difference.

Hurricane Matthew is now almost 500 miles across. That is bigger than Super Storm Sandy.
Haiti death toll tops 330 after Hurricane Matthew, officials say They are reporting that 330 people have now perished from Hurricane Matthew in Haiti. The death toll is rising. Already this storm has killed more people than Super Storm Sandy. Very dangerous storm. Pray for the people in Florida. Matthew is a Category 4 hurricane.

CuIuJvqVUAAXmNe.jpg:large

Very unusual weather we're I'm at. We live hundreds of miles from the coast of Georgia. No rain, very cool outside, no wind and the humidity is over 90% (I checked). I've never seen it like this. If it were hot weather it would make sense but it has been cool outside all day.

Forum List

Back