Hypothetically speaking, Trump supporters, what would need to happen for you to believe the...

How about telling me what the supposed crime is? Then I'll tell you what evidence I would need to see. How can I give you evidence I need to see about no crime?

Yea, I didn't think I'd get a straight answer out of you.

Get back to me when you figure out what "hypothetical" means and you grow the balls to actually answer the question. I'm not interested in spelling this out for you again.

Fine. Then give me the hypothetical crime.

Jesus fucking Christ, Ray. Go re-read the first post of mine that you responded to. Read it a few times. And then try answering the question.

I answered it several times. Give me the hypothetical crime, and I'll tell you what evidence I would need to see to believe it.

Yea I didn't think you would be able to follow those simple instructions.

And I'm not going to spell this out for you again.

Good choice on your part. Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

We're not seeing an investigation, everything has been predetermined, from the day palousey announced the inquiry, without seeing any evidence. The later rigged inquiry vote, the speaker saying Trump was an impostor president and then demanding the judiciary committee draw up articles of impeachment, in the military we called that improper command influence.

But perhaps if the commies would abide by the house rules that require the intel and judiciary committees allow a minority hearing day and allow them to call the witnesses they want to hear from. That might lend a speck of legitimacy to the kangaroo court we're now witnessing.

Um okay, so hypothetically, should an independent body investigate Trump instead? Shouldn’t it?

Don't try to put words in my mouth. Investigators are supposed to be objective, you can't say this process has been objective in any way, shape or form. I guess you think it's perfectly acceptable for the commies to ignore their own rules and interfere when republicans were asking questions.

Not only did I not put words in your mouth, you completely dodged my question like a little bitch.

LMAO, you didn't address one thing in the post you quoted, perhaps you should at least try to pay attention. No one is going to restart this process, so your hypothetical is lunacy.

God just be a man and answer the question lol. After that, I’ll indulge whatever bullshit you have to say.

There is no answer commie, deal with it.

Nothing would make this world a better place than if every democrat in the nation did a Jonestown.

Seriously.
Oh trust me I got the point the first time. I understand you loud and clear. Your ilk’s mentality soundly represented. It’s all you have.

Then you agree? Good, it's good you realize that you and your fellow Stalinist vermin are a cancer on this nation and on individual liberty and dignity.
When has any self-identified liberal on this board say something positive about Stalin?

You'll never admit it, but your imitation of Stalinist tactics says it all.

So just so we are clear, you think based on nothing whatsoever that I idolize a sociopath like Stalin? That’s a republican for you lol

NOTHING??? Actions little man, ACTIONS!

Yea, I didn't think I'd get a straight answer out of you.

Get back to me when you figure out what "hypothetical" means and you grow the balls to actually answer the question. I'm not interested in spelling this out for you again.

Fine. Then give me the hypothetical crime.

Jesus fucking Christ, Ray. Go re-read the first post of mine that you responded to. Read it a few times. And then try answering the question.

I answered it several times. Give me the hypothetical crime, and I'll tell you what evidence I would need to see to believe it.

Yea I didn't think you would be able to follow those simple instructions.

And I'm not going to spell this out for you again.

Good choice on your part. Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

Whatever you say. I'm not interested in spelling this shit out for you. As you've proven over and over, you're simply not intelligent enough to understand basic concepts or follow simple instructions. I should be getting paid for this.

Speaking of which, did you ever figure out how to calculate a percentage increase?

I'm kidding.

I know you haven't.

There is a farce based on a lie from Eric Ciaramella, bitch of Quid Pro Joe going on. You know, the president has about 3,000 times the IQ power you do; if he has the IQ of an amoeba, that doesn't speak well to you, scumbag.

So shit sucker,

Bribery is the act of offering someone money or something valuable in order to persuade them to do something for you.
He was jailed on charges of bribery.
...accusations of bribery and corruption.
Synonyms: corruption, graft [informal], inducement, buying off More Synonyms of bribery

Hey, you're a fucking liar because your party leaves you no room for integrity - I get it.

My girlfriend's pooch has more an IQ than that turd and it's a pure breed...

Pure BRED dunmbfuck. Past tense, you illiterate clown.

Purebreds, also called purebreeds, are cultivated varieties or cultivars of an animal species, achieved through the process of selective breeding. When the lineage of apurebredanimal is recorded, that animal is said to be pedigreed.

And if you knew the story behind Biden - and it has been reported on ad infinitum - you'd know why he wanted the prosecutor fired - for being corrupt. The prosecutor in question wasn't even looking into Biden jnr. Oh, I know Trump said that, but almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Then I guess you didn't see the topic of Shokin's interview where he said he was investigating Hunter when he was fired.

No. Or course he was...

...investigation and impeachment proceedings are valid?

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

1) Trump is a republican and you voted for him.

2) The democrats are behind the impeachment.

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”
The issue is not that trump didn’t do anything wrong it’s your punishment for him, you all are insane.. like call HR slap him on the wrist ,, what he did WASNT impeachable.. you want the man in jail for winning an election.. slow down get control over your emotions.. he’s here for Long time

Um okay, so hypothetically, should an independent body investigate Trump instead? Shouldn’t it?

Don't try to put words in my mouth. Investigators are supposed to be objective, you can't say this process has been objective in any way, shape or form. I guess you think it's perfectly acceptable for the commies to ignore their own rules and interfere when republicans were asking questions.

Not only did I not put words in your mouth, you completely dodged my question like a little bitch.

LMAO, you didn't address one thing in the post you quoted, perhaps you should at least try to pay attention. No one is going to restart this process, so your hypothetical is lunacy.

God just be a man and answer the question lol. After that, I’ll indulge whatever bullshit you have to say.

There is no answer commie, deal with it.

Wuss.

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”
The issue is not that trump didn’t do anything wrong it’s your punishment for him, you all are insane.. like call HR slap him on the wrist ,, what he did WASNT impeachable.. you want the man in jail for winning an election.. slow down get control over your emotions.. he’s here for Long time
Jail would be great but it’s not up to me to decide his punishment. Hell, I just want his orange fatass out of office above all else. YesC it very much was an impeachable offense.

I'm not even following this debacle. Trump has my vote already for 2020 and that's the end of it. I don't believe one word in the news and not one word out of the Democratic House. What I do believe is what I can see for myself, like my big pay raises and bonuses since Trump took office (shit raises and no bonuses with the same company under Obama). My skyrocketing 401K. No new wars. Trump sitting with North Korea talking peace. The border wall going up. My access to health care. Support for our police officers and military from the President. Plenty of jobs available not only for ME, but for minorities like me. So you see I don't give a rat's ass about impeachment and whatever reasons some lying, butt-hurt POS wants throw at me. Life is good in the US right now. Democrats can shove impeachment up their collective asses.

I'm not even following this debacle. Trump has my vote already for 2020 and that's the end of it. I don't believe one word in the news and not one word out of the Democratic House. What I do believe is what I can see for myself, like my big pay raises and bonuses since Trump took office (shit raises and no bonuses with the same company under Obama). My skyrocketing 401K. No new wars. Trump sitting with North Korea talking peace. The border wall going up. My access to health care. Support for our police officers and military from the President. Plenty of jobs available not only for ME, but for minorities like me. So you see I don't give a rat's ass about impeachment and whatever reasons some lying, butt-hurt POS wants throw at me. Life is good in the US right now. Democrats can shove impeachment up their collective asses.
I agree with you on all of this. These so called "impeachment hearings" are nothing more than the latest chapter in the OVER THREE YEAR temper tantrum the Dim Dems have been throwing since their beloved Killery lost in 2016. Pathetic.

Jail would be great but it’s not up to me to decide his punishment. Hell, I just want his orange fatass out of office above all else. YesC it very much was an impeachable offense.
It’s not going to happen.. what’s going to happen is a trump supporter is probably going to break dance in your face when he wins again lol haha and laugh at you haha

It’s not going to happen.. what’s going to happen is a trump supporter is probably going to break dance in your face when he wins again lol haha and laugh at you haha
Or tapdance on their pointy head.............

You know what is one of the surest signs that true tyranny has arrived?

When one side seems to get a pass and cleared on everything.......while the other side can't cross the street without becoming a criminal.

When only one sides players seem to be bullet proof angels.....and the other side has people going to jail left and right for seemingly insignificant or created charges..

Common sense people. Just common sense.

lot of "haha ing" going on there.
Sounds like fear truth be told.

Trumps health is very questionable. He's having some problems. There's a chance he may not make it to the next election.

Then what? Do you pin the salvation of America entirely on Trump?

To be honest, I’m hoping the stress from being a whiny little bitch makes him stroke out on his desk. That would be true justice.
He’s the healthiest person in the White House Lol he gets younger lol he’s not going anywhere.. get ready for me to break dance on your face

To be honest, I’m hoping the stress from being a whiny little bitch makes him stroke out on his desk. That would be true justice.
He’s the healthiest person in the White House Lol he gets younger lol he’s not going anywhere.. get ready for me to break dance on your face
The healthiest person huh? Are you even listening to yourself? Your delusional worship of this moron is downright clinical.

The healthiest person huh? Are you even listening to yourself? Your delusional worship of this moron is downright clinical.
Lol when he’s criss crossing America again like he did in 2016 with the stamina of a 19 year old.. having crowds the size of Alaska let see who gets crazy .. money is on you lol

Last edited:
Lol when it’s cross crossing America again like he i! 2016 with the stamina of a 19 year old.. having crowds the size of Alaska let see who gets crazy .. money is on you lol
You are one sad, sad human being.

Forum List

Back