i am a true liberal

Most of you arent liberal. You totalitarian fucks just like raping the meaning of words.
Is there a self branded "liberal" here that is more liberal than i am?
They Culturally Appropriated so called Liberalism.....which at one time was associated with Libertarianism which is the exact opposite now of what Liberalism is defined as.

Like all things Democrats do, it is based on a LIE, and them trying to change the meanings of words.

first-they-steal-the-words-then-they-steal-the-meanings-15053743.png

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg
and 2+2=5

Yea. We have officially entered the Upside Down
He's going with that 300 year old definition of liberal.
Yes, the actual definition. Not your raped version.

liberal definition;
open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.
"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"

yup
that describes trump all right....

and every other thrice married conservative....

how many wives has limbaugh had? 4? 10?.....

Could you possibly be more banal?

Which is the correct definition and not the modern one where so called liberty loving liberals want to tell you what to eat what to drink what to put your groceries in what to drive and what to think
Hmmm....I didn't call myself anything but an Independent before I came on here, and I have been branded a liberal by the posters here.
I'd be very happy to just be called an Independent again.

A true liberal focuses on the free market. They focus on individual freedom.
They focus on private property.
They focus on non intervention.
Liberals built this country. Not totalitarians that think the govt should wipe everyone's ass.

Most of you arent liberal. You totalitarian fucks just like raping the meaning of words.
Is there a self branded "liberal" here that is more liberal than i am?
They Culturally Appropriated so called Liberalism.....which at one time was associated with Libertarianism which is the exact opposite now of what Liberalism is defined as.

Like all things Democrats do, it is based on a LIE, and them trying to change the meanings of words.

first-they-steal-the-words-then-they-steal-the-meanings-15053743.png

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg
and 2+2=5

Here is another truth about Liberalism:

Barzun-political-correctness.jpg

Liberals categorize the targets of their hatred with neatly defined labels, much in the same way The Nazis dehumanized Jews, so they could first destroy them with language, and then destroy them with actions.

Which is the correct definition and not the modern one where so called liberty loving liberals want to tell you what to eat what to drink what to put your groceries in what to drive and what to think
Hmmm....I didn't call myself anything but an Independent before I came on here, and I have been branded a liberal by the posters here.

Yeah only a wacko liberal wants to ban all magazine fed semiautomatic rifles

Should the twisted, filthy, fucked in the head pukes of the Left refer to themselves as “Progressives”?
Doesn’t the word “progress” imply upward, forward, positive advancement?
What total fucking wack-job views chicks with dicks shitting next to little girls as positive advancement?

See that? You're doing it again.

Yes I am truthfully representing your position on guns

Liberals built this country. Not totalitarians that think the govt should wipe everyone's ass.

So much anger. Imagine if you directed that energy into actually making positive change. This country could actually fix some of its issues. But nah, it's easier to hate on "the other team" and blame them for everything that is fucked up in your life.

True liberalism was rejected in great Great Britain hundreds of years ago. Guess by who?
The aristocracy. The nobility. The elite.
Did anything just click in your pea brains?
Think about that for a while. If you can...

Should the twisted, filthy, fucked in the head pukes of the Left refer to themselves as “Progressives”?
Doesn’t the word “progress” imply upward, forward, positive advancement?
What total fucking wack-job views chicks with dicks shitting next to little girls as positive advancement?
Thats another one that got raped by the pinkos.
True progress is liberty and freedom.

But ... the point is, did you just call me a liberal? TN won't like that.

So much anger. Imagine if you directed that energy into actually making positive change. This country could actually fix some of its issues. But nah, it's easier to hate on "the other team" and blame them for everything that is fucked up in your life.

Give that same advice to the other team as there is plenty of hate and violence in the hearts of the so called liberals of today who care nothing for liberty

Fixing you totalitarian fucks IS the answer.

Gun banning is the liberal mantra

If it walks like a duck.....

Yes, the actual definition. Not your raped version.
Why don't you give us a short summary of what that is, TN? So everyone will know.

I think you know... :rolleyes:
No, actually I didn't. I don't usually pay a lot of attention when someone suddenly changes the topic of a thread by declaring they are a REAL liberal. I had forgotten. Now that TN has shared it, it makes perfect sense for TN to claim to be one.

However, he will be in big trouble at the local Tennessee watering hole if he goes in and starts calling himself a liberal, don't you think?

Gun banning is the liberal mantra

If it walks like a duck.....
Shhhh......TN's gonna get you booted outta here.

Forum List

Back