I am American, and I respect Christianity.

Ahem.
I give credit to Christians for being able to accept living in a society with secular laws. That's probably the biggest difference between most religions and Islam over the last 500 years, and it truly makes quite a difference in the civility of a nation or region, imo.

Unfortunately, old habits are hard to kick.​
So you can stop claiming you didn't say what you said.

You realize this doesn't show me making a comment that's anything close to what your accusing me of, yes?

You're really being a hack right now. :thup:
Sure. You stepped on your crank, and it's MY fault.

I'm sure it makes you feel better to believe that.

Maybe you could explain what you meant by "Unfortunately, old habits are hard to kick", if it's not my interpretation.

This ought to be amusing. :lol:

I did, at least once after the initial post. The sentence following it in the same post explains it, but I can see how it may have been missed, so I offered further clarification.

Find it, I'm not wasting more time talking to you, you're only interested in being a dishonest douche. :thup:

What garbage.

Why don't you quote those numbers? I can give you numbers (and they are high) for how many were killed by Islam yesterday.

PS..McVeigh didn't kill in the name of God.

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

Protesting doesn't fall under extremists only ignorance. Nobody from Westborogh Baptist Church has killed anyone in the name of Christ.

Yet.

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

Protesting doesn't fall under extremists only ignorance. Nobody from Westborogh Baptist Church has killed anyone in the name of Christ.

Yet.

WBC is about the money anyways.....

So what's up KG, have you figured out how much you hate Muslims yet?

It seems to be the only point of the thread.

That's the point you get, because that's what you want to see.

If you scroll back, you will see I have a bigger problem with terroist apologists and anti-Christian wackos than I do with Islam itself.

They wouldn't have a leg to stand on if it weren't for you weirdoes.

So what's up KG, have you figured out how much you hate Muslims yet?

It seems to be the only point of the thread.

That's the point you get, because that's what you want to see.

If you scroll back, you will see I have a bigger problem with terroist apologists and anti-Christian wackos than I do with Islam itself.

They wouldn't have a leg to stand on if it weren't for you weirdoes.

According to KG even terrorism is the fault of Liberals.

They wouldn't do any of those things if they didn't have people apologizing for them, that's all they're concerned with. :rolleyes:

You missed the point. Are you saying that Christians tend to have as many extremists as islam? Are you saying the religions are the same based on the example you provided?

So....you think that it's their religion that causes the extremism? I'm not saying it doesn't have an effect, but it's not the root cause. There is a combination of things that feed into it.

1. socioeconomics.....most of these people are dirt poor, have little to no education and are frustrated beyond belief by the endless violence, the enormous wealth that oil has brought to the region that only the royal families see, they see change.all around them that they are not mentally equipped to handle at such a rapid pace.

2. The extremist leaders, who Cherry Pick.parts of their Holy Book to stir the masses and make enemies out of anyone who doesn't fall in line....people on the far right ought to be familiar with that.....but that's NOT religion....that is propaganda for recruitment purposes.

That's just two off the top of my head....I got to go to work now.

Wow.

1. In Islam everything is about religion. Politics, economics, science, and even family all come a distant second to religion. The socioeconomic conditions they live in are not imposed by outside forces, and are actually magnitudes better than they are in other parts of the word. Tell me something, how much socioeconomic based terrorism comes out of sub-Sahara Africa?
  2. That is religion, just like it is religion when David Koresh, Fred Phelps, and Jim Jones does it. You don't get to cherry pick your definition of religion in order to argue that religious based cults have nothing to do with religion. Debate honestly, if you can. You can argue they are cults, or that they distort Islam, but you cannot argue that it is not religion, only a fool would fall for that.

I never said that David Koresh, Fred Phelps and Jim Jones were the face of Christianity. Just as I don't say that Al Quaida or any of the other Islamist Terror organizations are the face of Islam. To Cherry pick extremists and assign those attributes to an entire religion is asinine. Sure, Islam....at the moment has the most prevalence of violence...and you misunderstood me...or actually, I forgot to add something that I had mentioned in a previous post either in this thread, or other other similar thread....That in that region, governmental Theocracy is the rule, secular governments are the exception. Look back, you'll see that I at least alluded to that. But when religion plays such an important role in everyone's daily lives, it very easy for extremists to take advantage of it....especially with uneducated/undereducated people with tight controls on their access to information.

Sub Saharan Africa, up until very recently, was the epitome of regional violence. Perhaps you are too young to remember Idi Amin and his regime in Uganda. in short, Darfur ring a bell? How about the pirates in Somalia? the genocide of the Tutsis at the hands of the Hutus in 94? I am sure there are many, many more...I don't have the time or inclination to dig up a comprehensive list. In short....just because CNN, FOX, or the networks don't cover it....doesn't mean it's not, or hasn't occurred.

Terrorism in this country is the fault of the liberals.

Most terrorism has been conducted by Conservatives. More Americans were killed by Conservative terrorists than in 9-11

They also did it in the name of Christianity

Last edited:
You missed the point too. Islamaphobes paint ALL Muslims with the same extremist brush and yet would get their Jesus Jammies in a wad if you did the same to them. Not all Muslims are extremists that want to blow people up just as all Christians are not extremists that think god hates fags and soldiers that protect them are burning in hell...or whatever Westborough believes.

Actually, the Islamaphobes are the ones who insist we should stop insulting Islam. Unless, of course, you also rail against Christianphobes who smear all Christians with the brush of the crusades.

Wait, you do that, and you cannot possibly be a bigot, can you?

Yes I am. I'm bigoted against extremism and intolerance...of all stripes and in all religions.

You don't oppose it in yourself, so you aren't anti bigot, you are just a bigot.

This belongs in a sig line. It says a lot about you KG.

By the way, you know this is America, and you're allowed to hate people, right? You can hate Muslims and liberals and immigrants and whoever else you want. It's allowed.

Amy, hon, have a ring pop:

ring-pops.jpg

You don't have the chops for this sort of discourse.

You missed the point too. Islamaphobes paint ALL Muslims with the same extremist brush and yet would get their Jesus Jammies in a wad if you did the same to them. Not all Muslims are extremists that want to blow people up just as all Christians are not extremists that think god hates fags and soldiers that protect them are burning in hell...or whatever Westborough believes.

Actually, the Islamaphobes are the ones who insist we should stop insulting Islam. Unless, of course, you also rail against Christianphobes who smear all Christians with the brush of the crusades.

Wait, you do that, and you cannot possibly be a bigot, can you?

Yes I am. I'm bigoted against extremism and intolerance...of all stripes and in all religions.

You are bigoted against Christianity. Otherwise you would not paint with such a broad brush.

My OP did its job 11 pages ago.

the rest is just watching what crawls out of the woodwork.

This belongs in a sig line. It says a lot about you KG.

By the way, you know this is America, and you're allowed to hate people, right? You can hate Muslims and liberals and immigrants and whoever else you want. It's allowed.

Amy, hon, have a ring pop:

ring-pops.jpg

You don't have the chops for this sort of discourse.

I like ring pops, and I love when you change the subject and don't address the point.

You are allowed to hate people. You spend a good portion of your day on here condemning Islam and liberals and immigrants and welfare recipients and yet you never simply admit you hate them, as if not saying the actual words changes the obvious.

You are allowed to hate people, this is the Internet for good was sake, just be honest and admit how you feel.

Forum List

Back