I am DONE with Democrats.

The American holocaust in Moloki. How many children are missing? The media doesn't report it. Biden doesn't care, he takes two weeks to respond in between vacations and yawns. Biden sends WOPPING $700 total to Maui residents. But he sent a mere $250 million to Ukraine. Great message, Biden. Who loves ya, baby?
I hope tens of millions are watching

East palestine is still waiting. Ukraine is doing well. Illegals are doing VERY well. jefferson county Alabama? how about the latest....idalia in Florida? how about a year or so ago...the florida panhandle?? still waiting. He's collecting money for natural disasters but it looks like he's giving that money to illegals and ukrainians.
maui.....gov't has put up black fabric curtains and no one is allowed to see behind the curtain...the 'police' are like nothing local..they look foreign as well as the vehicles. So which authoritarian regime has the Bribem Regime partnered with to screw the lahaina residents who ARE suffering at this point. Children are still missing, authorities are giving out numbers of dead and missing all over the place. Best technique...put out lots of figures so no one can pin them down on anything. The US has aided child trafficking so who knows where some of these kids are now. We are NOT the good guys anymore.

Are you threatening me?

OMG, so not a safe space.

2en6jq.jpg

Forum List

Back