I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

The dems have already sent in their leftist media allies to mediate.
You are saying Trump fkd up, again, playing right into Biden's aged, but experience hands? Now, that is funny! Does this mean, Donny was dumb enough to be fkd by FJB? Is Trump old and senile? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I am trying to get a simple answer to a simple question anywhere on this board that I can... I've read the indictment and its just an indictment it does not specify a crime that would warrant a jury trial in NY....
All of you say there is a crime and its in the indictment but none of you can tell me what it is... experts on TV don't know what it is.... three words or so is all you need to tell me what the crime is... hey maybe I will agree its a crime but I first need to know what it is....
Not helping you derail the Biden Trump debate thread. Go back to your own thread.

You are saying Trump fkd up, again, playing right into Biden's aged, but experience hands? Now, that is funny! Does this mean, Donny was dumb enough to be fkd by FJB? Is Trump old and senile? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You’re dumb. Sorry.

The other way around. Biden's press tactics are simply terrible. They will now expose themsevles and his campaign for the s***show it is.

Trump wins this one.

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
Will both men have their translators present?

This will be highly entertaining.

It's actually going to be very sad.

We are going to see TWO morons on stage and ask ourselves how, in a nation of 330 million people, this is the best we could do.

I recall watching Bush debate Al Gore and thinking....he could seriously loose just on the basis of that performance alone. He was a moron.

Now we have two. Of course, based on your posts they seem to be leading a country of morons.

Ewwww.... you're not really going to sit through it, are you?!? I'd need more than barf bags.
I wouldn't miss it. Pure comedy gold!
First the bloviating..then the endless spew of dog whistles.
After it's over, we get to listen to the 'splainers, who'll 'splain what we really heard.
then 12 people will regurgitate it all right here.
For days.

Forum List

Back