I am not voting for Trump

So why is it other Western countries have done so much better than we have?

And you have to be a blind Trump psychophant to think the U.S. didn't fail in our COVID response.
you'd never understand the explanation. your TDS will always prevail.

I'm still waiting on what you think trump hasn't done? Explain what those other countries did that trump didn't? that shouldn't be hard, you're following them contently.

Why did only NY, NJ and New Orleans have the highest numbers? there are hundreds of thousands of cities in the US.
What hasn't Trump done? How about simply modeling responsible behavior? How about telling the truth to the American people? We know he hasn't done that, Woodward had to do it for him.

The numbers are highest where either 1) the most people live or 2) they did not shut down, opened too early or did not encourage/require masks.

Trump followed the advice of the scientist. Fauci said in Feb, Americans had a very small chance of getting the virus, in Mar he said masks weren't effective. He has also said Trumps response has been completely in line with the advice given him by the scientist and the CDC.

You assholes keep saying follow the science, yet when Trump did exactly that, you bitch and moan about him being irresponsible. Make up your fucking mind already.

No he didn't. He had to be drug, kicking and screaming, to even admit there is a pandemic. He has not followed the science on wearing masks or on lockdowns, encouraging militias to protest governors that were trying to protect their populations.

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!
fuck off, trollboy.

Come up with something more imaginative..closet Trump supporter. :)

And you have to be a blind Trump psychophant to think the U.S. didn't fail in our COVID response.

I'm still waiting on what you think trump hasn't done? Explain what those other countries did that trump didn't? that shouldn't be hard, you're following them contently.

Why did only NY, NJ and New Orleans have the highest numbers? there are hundreds of thousands of cities in the US.
What hasn't Trump done? How about simply modeling responsible behavior? How about telling the truth to the American people? We know he hasn't done that, Woodward had to do it for him.

The numbers are highest where either 1) the most people live or 2) they did not shut down, opened too early or did not encourage/require masks.

Trump followed the advice of the scientist. Fauci said in Feb, Americans had a very small chance of getting the virus, in Mar he said masks weren't effective.

Pure bullshit.

In Feb Americans IN FACT had very small chance infection, but Fauci also clearly said that the situation can quickly get out of control.

On masks Fauci has been urging mask use for FOUR FN MONTHS, before Trump got (sorta/maybe/sometimes) on the same page and stopped talking sht about mask wearing....though he has STILL made fun of Biden's mask wearing as he was spraying Covid-19 into the air at the last debate.

Poor little commie child, the CURRENT guidance from the CDC is masks should be worn when you CAN'T socially distance. They've also said getting Covid in outdoor settings is virtually impossible. Now, I challenge you to name ONE person who contracted Covid at the presidential debate.

Trump and his campaign has consistently ignored these guidelines, packing his political events with no mask requirements (except right behind the president).

MAGA-Rally.jpg

Here are just some of Trump talking shit about mask wearing:

April 3, at the White House: “The C.D.C. is advising the use of nonmedical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure. So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time, but this is voluntary. I don’t think I’m going to be doing it.”

“I just don’t want to be doing — I don’t know, somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful Resolute Desk, the great Resolute Desk. I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens — I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. I just, I just don’t.”

May 21, touring a Ford plant: “I wore one” — a mask — “in the back area. I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it.”

Aug. 13, at the White House: “My administration has a different approach: We have urged Americans to wear masks, and I emphasized this is a patriotic thing to do. Maybe they’re great, and maybe they’re just good. Maybe they’re not so good.”

At what point do you ask yourself - wtf is wrong with this idiot POTUS to not be able to clear this very low bar of sticking to health guidelines, informing the public and setting proper example? Why does he insist on hurting his fellow Americans and shooting himself in the foot?

Last edited:

Trump followed the advice of the scientist. Fauci said in Feb, Americans had a very small chance of getting the virus, in Mar he said masks weren't effective. He has also said Trumps response has been completely in line with the advice given him by the scientist and the CDC.

You assholes keep saying follow the science, yet when Trump did exactly that, you bitch and moan about him being irresponsible. Make up your fucking mind already.

No he didn't. He had to be drug, kicking and screaming, to even admit there is a pandemic. He has not followed the science on wearing masks or on lockdowns, encouraging militias to protest governors that were trying to protect their populations.

Trump followed the advice of the scientist. Fauci said in Feb, Americans had a very small chance of getting the virus, in Mar he said masks weren't effective.

Pure bullshit.

In Feb Americans IN FACT had very small chance infection, but Fauci also clearly said that the situation can quickly get out of control.

On masks Fauci has been urging mask use for FOUR FN MONTHS, before Trump got (sorta/maybe/sometimes) on the same page and stopped talking sht about mask wearing....though he has STILL made fun of Biden's mask wearing as he was spraying Covid-19 into the air at the last debate.

Poor little commie child, the CURRENT guidance from the CDC is masks should be worn when you CAN'T socially distance. They've also said getting Covid in outdoor settings is virtually impossible. Now, I challenge you to name ONE person who contracted Covid at the presidential debate.

Trump and his campaign has consistently ignored these guidelines, packing his political events with no mask requirements (except right behind the president).

MAGA-Rally.jpg

April 3, at the White House: “The C.D.C. is advising the use of nonmedical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure. So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time, but this is voluntary. I don’t think I’m going to be doing it.”

“I just don’t want to be doing — I don’t know, somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful Resolute Desk, the great Resolute Desk. I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens — I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. I just, I just don’t.”

May 21, touring a Ford plant: “I wore one” — a mask — “in the back area. I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it.”

Aug. 13, at the White House: “My administration has a different approach: We have urged Americans to wear masks, and I emphasized this is a patriotic thing to do. Maybe they’re great, and maybe they’re just good. Maybe they’re not so good.”

At what point do you ask yourself - wtf is wrong with this idiot POTUS to not be able to clear this very low bar of sticking to health guidelines, informing the public and setting proper example? Why does he insist on hurting his fellow Americans and shooting himself in the foot?

Wow, got to love Monday morning quarterbacks. Here's a suggestion, live you life as you chose, or just kill yourself to make sure you don't get infected.

Pure bullshit.

MAGA-Rally.jpg

Wow, got to love Monday morning quarterbacks. Here's a suggestion, live you life as you chose, or just kill yourself to make sure you don't get infected.

Simply following and supporting CDC guidelines and health expert advisory is Monday morning quarterbacking? Really?

Is there seriously no argument too stupid for you to make as you carry water for the Dear Leader?

Last edited:
I REPEAT for the morbidly stupid. I didn't come up with the SLOGAN. His party did.'

lol... how ironic. repeating something doesn't make it fact. you think DEFUND means ABOLISH.
By all means.. Quote me where I said that.

I don't really care if you remain as you are or not. Look into or not. Up to you.
YOU made the claim of 'forced speech ' so the burden is on YOU to prove it.

you failed.
*shrugs* I guess I'll just say it again: You will in time. Just not for another four or more years. Look into Canada's forced speech controversy if you want an inkling.

that's not what you said. you said about ' pressuring the DA's ' don't try to change what you said.

another fail on yer part.
I didn't change anything... The governors and DA's are part of the democratic party. Wouldn't make any sense if I was talking about republican DA's. You shouldn't be doing this with me. Unless of course you WANT people to vote for Trump.

Last edited:
I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Let’s all Make America Great Again.

I did not write that but it does reflect exactly what I think about this next election. I'm not voting for Trump because I like the guy, or believe he has raised the bar of class in office. Even the meat puppet faggot looked more dignified with a wookie for the most part, but then again the media hid pictures of obozo that reflected what a complete pussy and effeminately beta male queer he is.

The reason why Trump will get my vote is because he actually rolled back regressive policy, he unfucked liberal bullshit that the Bush regime absolutely failed to do, and we all know McLame and Romney never would have done either. It matters not to me whom the democrooks picked to run, but they somehow did what the republicrats did in 2008 and picked the most repugnant choice they could have. Even if Ted Cruz somehow became the DNC nominee I would still be voting Trump because of what he accomplished and because of what his opponents have attempted to do to him.

Posts like yours give me hope for the Union!

Is "bizpacreview" supposed to be a credible link 'cause I didn't click on it. Not even a Fox link? Find a credible link and come on back to try again.

I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Let’s all Make America Great Again.

I did not write that but it does reflect exactly what I think about this next election. I'm not voting for Trump because I like the guy, or believe he has raised the bar of class in office. Even the meat puppet faggot looked more dignified with a wookie for the most part, but then again the media hid pictures of obozo that reflected what a complete pussy and effeminately beta male queer he is.

The reason why Trump will get my vote is because he actually rolled back regressive policy, he unfucked liberal bullshit that the Bush regime absolutely failed to do, and we all know McLame and Romney never would have done either. It matters not to me whom the democrooks picked to run, but they somehow did what the republicrats did in 2008 and picked the most repugnant choice they could have. Even if Ted Cruz somehow became the DNC nominee I would still be voting Trump because of what he accomplished and because of what his opponents have attempted to do to him.

So you can purty it up any way you want, but you just kick back and enjoy a recession that Trump created out of ignorance and malice that will make 2008 look like a beach party. Look for tent cities springing up everywhere. I'm going to call the Trump Cities.

And get out your wallet to pay more in taxes when the welfare rolls jump sky high after Amy Kunt Barret helps repeal Roe v Wade, and women are forced to have unwanted children that they can't afford to feed. So you will be asked to feed them.

That's Trump's plan, because he has no plan, you stupid fucking idiot.

You're right, you're not voting for a man.
You're voting for an ex-reality-TV-showboat who's also committed tax and insurance fraud.
Stay tuned, idiots.

Is "bizpacreview" supposed to be a credible link 'cause I didn't click on it. Not even a Fox link? Find a credible link and come on back to try again.

HA!
It's a Fox News clip from March 22 after Donald put down the Adderall and got real with the public about the pandemic.
Talk about spin.
Desperate Republicans.

Trump is the biggest loser and he's taking the rest of us down with him.

Umm... Didn't the Democrats say he was WRONG for shutting down travel with other countries? Who had to be drug kicking and screaming again?

you think 'defund' = to abolish.
you think wrong.
what's the difference?

to abolish mean to literately get rid of. to defund, means & it's been explained for anybody that doesn't have cement between their ears - to redistribute some of the cash from militarization/weaponizing to community based policing ... to hire social workers that can help intervene on calls when there's a social crisis/drug issue. to help with tax incentives to give to police officers so they will actually live in the communities they serve.

things like that.

Last edited:
if she has 'group' insurance - in other words, thru employment - then she wouldn't have been turned down or charged more in premiums to have it.

the pre existing condition clause was implemented in the ACA, because the ACA is for individual coverage - & THAT is where bighealthcorp was able to deny/restrict coverage & hike individual policy premiums.
so pre existing is covered. hmmmmm at least you admit it.

they are now - ONLY because it is the LAW.

b4 the LAW, individual policies had no guarantee of coverage nor premium equality.

Eagle tell me you don't believe Putin and Trump are pals That Putin has something on Trump
Eagle can do what he likes.... But I'll happily tell you that.

Tell me you don't believe trump is fn up America that the SB is a patriot not looking out for himself
If Trump was just looking out for himself... Being president is a pretty fuck'n stupid thing for him to do. Running AGAIN after that first term... Doubly stupid.

So... I'm sorry... I just don't think that holds much water.
Trump will never win a smart contest He's running again to save his lying corrupting ass from the courts
when will you run a smart candidate?
When will you run an honest candidate?
we did, Trump. and you agree you haven't run smart ones to defeat him. too fking funny. You're weak kid.

He said he'd do x, y, z and he has done those things. accountable as well. personality flaws, indeed. but he is honest. So far you all can't produce one lie. And there's that.
Your POS lost the trade war with China China has recovered 5 x more than Trumps America has NO DEAL
Your pos was played for the ah he is by NK's Un Again NO DEAL
Now your scumbag can't make a deal for America with Pelosi ? Again NO DEAL The art of the deal Fuk him

Rationalizations notwithstanding, you're kidding yourself. You're not voting for freedom. You're voting for a fascist.
Trump's win and presidency have shown us what these folks have really wanted all along.

Definitely not what we were thinking they wanted.

I've come to the conclusion that many of them are genuine fascists. As with Hitler, the anti-communist angle is just cover.

Fascists in what way exactly?
Too many to count. Extreme nationalism, racism, general enthusiasm for statist, authoritarian rule, - wikipedia is a good resource.

The massive government loving libertarian strikes again!
Speak of the devil. Good luck with your fascism. Heil! - er, I mean "Make America Great Again!"
I think we've been assuming that we would be immune to something like this.

So, we were wrong. Big time. But we'll get past it.

I don't see how. If Biden wins, we're going to get socialized health care. We're doing to get more federal wage and price controls, more government interference in the economy, more corporatism - and if Trump wins we get more if his insanity. And voters are simply too fucking stupid, too brainwashed by the lesser-of-two-evils fraud, to do anything but vote D or R.
I don't know what's going to happen if Biden wins. I know that unexpected stuff happens, and I know not to make long-term assumptions and extrapolations.

I do know where we are now, and that we have to get past this as soon as possible. This is a very, very dangerous one-off.

if biden wins, at least it's a start to come back from the abyss.

If Biden wins, especially if Republicans also lose the Senate, we'll plunge headlong into the abyss. Trump has paved the way for this, by putting such an ugly face on conservatism that we now have an entire generation of voters who think socialism is worth a try.

biden isn't a socialist. oh, i voted 3rd party in 2000 - as a 'protest vote'.

the stakes are 1000x higher this time around... say goodbye to everything you ever have know about america if donny gets in another 4 years. look at what he's done in such a short time?
LOL..................try bribing her..........lmao

'bribe her' ? wtf are you babbling about you little internet warrior?
You are too stupid to understand the sarcasm...........lol

See my sig line bro.

you suck at sarcasm is all.

try something differant ' cause this ain't working for ya.

oh & speaking of stooooooooopid - lol... i ain't a (D), so your - uh 'siggy' is as meaningless to me as you are internet warrior. can i call you IW for short? it'll save me some time. thanx in advance.

In fairness for eagle, it's hard to come up with endless content to respond to people like you who just keep parroting your blind partisan love for the Democrat party

lol ... you can't get any more ironic if you tried.

Policy over Personality. I agree.

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!
Yes, dumb ass. Trump created the Wuhan virus in the lab in his basement.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're bad people

Still singing the same tune. Flat as it ever was. Trump isn't to blame for the virus, meatball. He is to blame for the response to the virus.
And you wonder why I think you Trump supporters are not that bright? :) You have to literally be told things over and over.

Trump's response to the virus was no less perfect than any other President's response would have been....And all you have in response to that is to use hindsight to say what would have or should have happened, problem is there is NO WAY to quantify that.

Democrats like JackOfNoTrades are the fucking morons who think anyone would buy their lie they are attacking Trump for his "response" to the virus when they are CLEARLY attacking him for the virus.

Democrats had no answers, Democrats attacked Trump for travel restrictions as racist, Democrats attack him for the economic impact of shutting down the economy while they attack him for not shutting it down long enough or shutting it down again and they attack him for Federal Wuhan virus rules while they attack him for not having Federal mandates.

Any simpleton could see that they are blaming Trump for the virus. JackofNoTrades isn't even smart enough to be a simpleton

Wow. We're on a bit of a board spam rant this morning aren't we? Sorry, I've already eaten. You seem to be a bit slow in grasping basic points of discussion. But I'll try again. Trump is not to be blamed for the virus. Trump is to be blamed for the wholly inadequate response to the virus. Because Donald John Trump is POTUS. Not a Democrat. Democrats had no power to suggest or do anything. That was in the court of your boy. And he wasn't up to the task. Just consult the Woodward tapes if you want confirmation. Honestly, just keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Just let us know if it tastes funny....quickly. :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back