I am rapture ready are you?

Bill Weiss told the truth, Guno. Just as I have told you the truth. Now with that said, what excuse will you have when you face God and He says to you, I am Jesus whom you persecuted. What are you going to do, Guno? You see Isaiah prophesied of Jesus in Isaiah 53. Malachi prophesied of the messenger who would be sent before him in Malachi 3: 1. The Jews who saw the miracles Jesus did and knew he was the Christ denied him because they were afraid of being thrown out of the synagogues - they loved the praises of men more than the praise of God - look up John 12:42 for that one. It is all there in the Book. What are you going to do when Jesus asks you, why did you deny me? What will you say then?

Was Jesus here? Did I miss him? What about the Rapture? Did that happen yesterday? Did I miss it? Looks like I'm not alone if I did...

Jerimiah, do you believe a real christian would lie and deceive on this forum?
You asking because a huge deja vu has occurred here!

Did you not claim before there was no such thing as a real christian? But now you wish to pretend there is such a thing and for what purpose? To accuse Starkey or is it the Raptureready writer? Because you must have an agenda in this but before you answer know this, HP. Know that Satan is the accuser of the brethren and he uses the mouths of those who are willing to be his mouthpiece to get his dirty work done. Know that. Then ask your question in a straightforward manner.
I sure hope robin williams accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior before his death, if so he is one happy,blessed man flooded with joy tonight!!!! But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK!! WHAT WILL LIFE BE LIKE FOR YOU THE SPLIT second after you die!! DEATH IS NOT THE END of life, it is the real beginning!!! but where??? you get to chose today!!

For those who have not spotted it yet, both Rapture Ready and Manysmiles14 are sock puppets of the troll GISMYS. They were well know as part of his trolling on the UK Yahoo! Religion boards before they closed. HE tried to maintain the pretence but in the end all his socks devolved into all caps posting. When GISMYS cannot get his way he will sulk, stomp his feet and then mass produce sock puppet accounts.

Bill Weiss told the truth, Guno. Just as I have told you the truth. Now with that said, what excuse will you have when you face God and He says to you, I am Jesus whom you persecuted. What are you going to do, Guno? You see Isaiah prophesied of Jesus in Isaiah 53. Malachi prophesied of the messenger who would be sent before him in Malachi 3: 1. The Jews who saw the miracles Jesus did and knew he was the Christ denied him because they were afraid of being thrown out of the synagogues - they loved the praises of men more than the praise of God - look up John 12:42 for that one. It is all there in the Book. What are you going to do when Jesus asks you, why did you deny me? What will you say then?

That's real LOW IQ stuff Jeri and now more money is being made off the gullible with this bat shit nutz movie 'Heaven Is for Real"

The movie Heaven is for real is a true story based on a young child seeing heaven and knowing about a sister who had died yet never having been told about it - from what I understand. So tell me, Guno. How is that possible? How did a 4 yr old see his deceased sister in heaven when neither parent ever told him he had a sister? Yes, I know. You cannot explain it. So will you now accuse a 4 yr old of being a liar and his parents also so that you can justify yourself in holding fast to denying the fact that Jesus Christ is the Messiah? Whatever you decide makes not one bit of difference concerning the testimony of the child. I have not seen the movie but I did hear the childs testimony and he was telling the truth. My spirit bore witness to the entire story. You know, it is an amazing thing to me how desperate the atheists and God haters are out there to deny that Jesus Christ is God! That His Kingdom is heaven and heaven is for real. That hell is for real. I dare say if they spent half as much energy on finding a job or donating time to charity they would make as great an impact for the good as they are right now attempting to make in the other direction. imo.

The movie Heaven is for real is a true story based on a young child seeing heaven and knowing about a sister who had died yet never having been told about it - from what I understand. So tell me, Guno. How is that possible? How did a 4 yr old see his deceased sister in heaven when neither parent ever told him he had a sister? Yes, I know. You cannot explain it. So will you now accuse a 4 yr old of being a liar and his parents also so that you can justify yourself in holding fast to denying the fact that Jesus Christ is the Messiah? Whatever you decide makes not one bit of difference concerning the testimony of the child. I have not seen the movie but I did hear the childs testimony and he was telling the truth. My spirit bore witness to the entire story. You know, it is an amazing thing to me how desperate the atheists and God haters are out there to deny that Jesus Christ is God! That His Kingdom is heaven and heaven is for real. That hell is for real. I dare say if they spent half as much energy on finding a job or donating time to charity they would make as great an impact for the good as they are right now attempting to make in the other direction. imo.

What gullibility

Your replies are getting shorter. I must be wearing you down, Guno. Good. It's like being in water. If you don't resist you won't even feel it when you let go.

In other words, the pressure you feel is equivalent to the amount of resistance you put up. I figure you'll appreciate the "cerebral approach" more....:bye1:

First screen name for me on usmessageboard. I did post on us religion yahoo boards as petetheroman

Question for hotpotato: What shall we call a person who uses a Christian screen name on a religion forum when they don't believe in Christ or Christianity?

You should not have to think too hard. This is not rocket science, HP.

Question for hotpotato: What shall we call a person who uses a Christian screen name on a religion forum when they don't believe in Christ or Christianity?

Oh dear, petetheroman was joke name when people were claiming the pope after benny would be the last pope. Got it wrong didn't they, should called my self petetheargie! Also I didn't know hotpotato was a christian screen name! :D

Oh dear, petetheroman was joke name when people were claiming the pope after benny would be the last pope. Got it wrong didn't they, should called my self petetheargie! Also I didn't know hotpotato was a christian screen name! :D

Do you remember the quote, the lady doth protest too much? That applies to men too. (whichever you may be - quote fits you)

I'm ready for those people to disappear any day now

It's going to be awhile. Don't hold your breath. Instead head over to the famous people in hell thread as I have written a reply which is some important information for you. Thanks for reading, Agit8r.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back