I am sad they won't televise the Trump trial

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Progressives will only televise a trial attacking Trump if he can't defend himself.

But the minute the Star Chamber disappears, and he can defend himself, all of a sudden, the public must not see what is going on.

How convenient. And the media will never report what goes on accurately, like they always do.

But that's fascism.

Progressives will only televise a trial attacking Trump if he can't defend himself.

But the minute the Star Chamber disappears, and he can defend himself, all of a sudden, the public must not see what is going on.

How convenient. And the media will never report what goes on accurately, like they always do.

But that's fascism.

How Stalinist of them. They're going to conduct a secret trial and let their media tell us what they want us to believe.

But that's fascism.
Just following the j6 model.

How Stalinist of them. They're going to conduct a secret trial and let their media tell us what they want us to believe.
All for our own good because if “misinformation” comes our way, we can’t sift it out and start walking off cliffs.

I mean I want to see them stir the cauldron and throw in the goats head that will Prove Trumps guilt

Hopefully someone sneaks a cellphone in and provides coverage.

The least they could do is hire a sketch artist to show us what's happening in the courtroom.

hhO48EcezUOa.jpeg

But that's fascism.
All he has to do is provide evidence that the allegations are false. Why would he have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back