I am sad they won't televise the Trump trial

No he does not have to prove himself innocent you commie bastard.
He has to be able to refute the allegations or the jury is going to assume he’s guilty. He doesn’t have to produce anything, but in this case that would be stupid, IMO.

They can’t possibly afford to allow all Americans to see Trump live, speaking truthfully and uncensored.
Don't be ridiculous. He won't testify. The defense team would rather win. I have heard, the judge takes no crap grandstanding from either sides of issues before him, and lots of judges do not allow camera crews to turn their courtroom into a media circus. So, it will be a boring trial.

He has to be able to refute the allegations or the jury is going to assume he’s guilty. He doesn’t have to produce anything, but in this case that would be stupid, IMO.
That’s not what you originally said but even so you are still wrong. They have to Prove that he did illegal things. He need not say a damn word. In a fair trial the jury evaluates the prosecutions contentions and makes a decision. The defendant does not have to prove himself innocent even in this witch hunt

Progressives will only televise a trial attacking Trump if he can't defend himself.

But the minute the Star Chamber disappears, and he can defend himself, all of a sudden, the public must not see what is going on.

How convenient. And the media will never report what goes on accurately, like they always do.

But that's fascism.

Secret trials are a hallmark of the banana republic Joe Biden is running.

Don't be ridiculous. He won't testify. The defense team would rather win. I have heard, the judge takes no crap grandstanding from either sides of issues before him, and lots of judges do not allow camera crews to turn their courtroom into a media circus. So, it will be a boring trial.

I don't think that banning Trump from speaking up will hurt the defense's chances at all.

Particularly if the case is held in New York County, where he has zero chance if the case is held there whether he speaks up or not.

The least they could do is hire a sketch artist to show us what's happening in the courtroom.

hhO48EcezUOa.jpeg
Still photos are allowed.

That’s not what you originally said but even so you are still wrong. They have to Prove that he did illegal things. He need not say a damn word. In a fair trial the jury evaluates the prosecutions contentions and makes a decision. The defendant does not have to prove himself innocent even in this witch hunt
I agree he doesn’t have to provide any evidence, but if whatever the DA has is convincing, he’s toast.

I am sad they won't televise the Trump trial​

It’s very possible that this never goes to trial.

Progressives will only televise a trial attacking Trump if he can't defend himself.

But the minute the Star Chamber disappears, and he can defend himself, all of a sudden, the public must not see what is going on.

How convenient. And the media will never report what goes on accurately, like they always do.

But that's fascism.
There won’t be a trial because there’s no crime. There’s an expired misdemeanor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back