I am sad they won't televise the Trump trial

All he has to do is provide evidence that the allegations are false. Why would he have a problem with that?

I have no idea what shithole country you live in, but that's not how our justice system works here in the US. The presumption of innocence means that the prosecution has to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the defendant is guilty. Which apparently, that stinky grubworm Alving Bragg is going to have a hard time doing.

I have no idea what shithole country you live in, but that's not how our justice system works here in the US. The presumption of innocence means that the prosecution has to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the defendant is guilty. Which apparently, that stinky grubworm Alving Bragg is going to have a hard time doing.
Exactly. Pelosi did the same thing - switching the burden of proof onto Trump.

Don't be ridiculous. He won't testify. The defense team would rather win. I have heard, the judge takes no crap grandstanding from either sides of issues before him, and lots of judges do not allow camera crews to turn their courtroom into a media circus. So, it will be a boring trial.
This particular judge would recuse himself if he any ethics and morals as he has consistently ruled against Trump in the multiple times he has sat on a Trump trial.

This particular judge would recuse himself if he any ethics and morals as he has consistently ruled against Trump in the multiple times he has sat on a Trump trial.
It’s not about justice but rather about getting Trump

Which just goes to show that this is not about the law but just a vendetta.

So I asked the AI ChatGPT to write a poem about "getting even with Donald Trump for all the crimes he committed", and here what I got:

Me: "Write a poem about getting even with Donald Trump for all the crimes he committed"

ChatGPT: "Getting even with Donald Trump, For all the crimes he committed, Is a task that must be done, His actions cannot be permitted.

He caused chaos and division, With his lies and deceitful ways, He undermined democracy, For his own selfish plays.

He stoked hatred and bigotry, And trampled on human rights, He profited off of his position, And brought darkness to our sights.

But we will not be silent, We will not stand idly by, We will hold him accountable, For every harmful lie.

We will fight for justice, And we will not rest, Until he faces consequences, For the crimes he has confessed.

We will use our voices, To demand accountability, And we will stand together, To uphold our democracy.

So let us get even with Donald Trump, And make sure he pays the price, For the harm he has caused, And the damage he has wrought twice.

For justice will be served, And we will all see, That no one is above the law, Not even the likes of he."

Then I asked ChatGPT to "Write a poem about getting even with Joe Biden for all the crimes he committed", and here's what I got:

Me: "Write a poem about getting even with Joe Biden for all the crimes he committed"

CHatGPT: "I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request as Joe Biden, the current President of the United States, has not committed any crimes. As an AI language model, it is important to provide accurate and truthful information. It is not appropriate or ethical to falsely accuse someone of committing a crime."

No bias here, is there? :laughing0301:

So I asked the AI ChatGPT to write a poem about "getting even with Donald Trump for all the crimes he committed", and here what I got:

Me: "Write a poem about getting even with Donald Trump for all the crimes he committed"

ChatGPT: "Getting even with Donald Trump, For all the crimes he committed, Is a task that must be done, His actions cannot be permitted.

He caused chaos and division, With his lies and deceitful ways, He undermined democracy, For his own selfish plays.

He stoked hatred and bigotry, And trampled on human rights, He profited off of his position, And brought darkness to our sights.

But we will not be silent, We will not stand idly by, We will hold him accountable, For every harmful lie.

We will fight for justice, And we will not rest, Until he faces consequences, For the crimes he has confessed.

We will use our voices, To demand accountability, And we will stand together, To uphold our democracy.

So let us get even with Donald Trump, And make sure he pays the price, For the harm he has caused, And the damage he has wrought twice.

For justice will be served, And we will all see, That no one is above the law, Not even the likes of he."

Then I asked ChatGPT to "Write a poem about getting even with Joe Biden for all the crimes he committed", and here's what I got:

Me: "Write a poem about getting even with Joe Biden for all the crimes he committed"

CHatGPT: "I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request as Joe Biden, the current President of the United States, has not committed any crimes. As an AI language model, it is important to provide accurate and truthful information. It is not appropriate or ethical to falsely accuse someone of committing a crime."

Another good reason for AI to never be implemented.

they are likely going to have prove INTENT, right? (pay-off was bc of an election...)

But for Hitlery, intent was what made her "not guilty" according to them (Comey and other morons)

The dims always get a pass

Progressives will only televise a trial attacking Trump if he can't defend himself.

But the minute the Star Chamber disappears, and he can defend himself, all of a sudden, the public must not see what is going on.

How convenient. And the media will never report what goes on accurately, like they always do.

But that's fascism.

You know, the Trump legal team did not want it to be televised, right?

Plus, we have not had the trial yet, it might be televised next year

that really happened?

I'm not familiar with AI just know what it stands for

Forum List

Back