I am sad they won't televise the Trump trial

Progressives will only televise a trial attacking Trump if he can't defend himself.

But the minute the Star Chamber disappears, and he can defend himself, all of a sudden, the public must not see what is going on.

How convenient. And the media will never report what goes on accurately, like they always do.

But that's fascism.
You have your excuses all lined up don't you traitor.

That isn’t evidence of innocence. That’s just an attempt to throw attention elsewhere.
You don’t need “evidence of innocence” here in America. Or at least not in the America that existed before you leftists turned into something unrecognizable.

No, by law he is innocent until proven guilty. Only the lies and deceit of the left can challenge that.
This is a peek into what the Leftists have in store for those who dissent from the Regime: charge us with a felony and then demand we prove we didn’t do it, or off to prison.

This is a peek into what the Leftists have in store for those who dissent from the Regime: charge us with a felony and then demand we prove we didn’t do it, or off to prison.
Can you say Soviet legal system?

Can you say Soviet legal system?
Yup. If this “case” isn’t dropped and the DA disbarred for prosecutorial abuse, we’re there.

Right now, all we get from Biden is his evil smirk. The weaponized legal system is being used to politically assassinate his #1 challenger.

We’ll see, but this is only Round One. There’s still the call to GA, inciting a riot on J6 and stealing government documents.

None of which will go anywhere. You folks have been trying to get Trump for six years now and you're really not any closer than you were the day he was sworn in.

You don’t need “evidence of innocence” here in America. Or at least not in the America that existed before you leftists turned into something unrecognizable.
You do need evidence to counter the evidence the prosecution presents. Of course he doesn’t HAVE TO, but that wouldn’t seem very smart, considering his freedom is on the line.

Progressives will only televise a trial attacking Trump if he can't defend himself.

But the minute the Star Chamber disappears, and he can defend himself, all of a sudden, the public must not see what is going on.

How convenient. And the media will never report what goes on accurately, like they always do.

But that's fascism.
Pretty cool gig being the Democratic Party these days. You control the media, the TV cameras, 90 percent of social media, The DOJ, the FBI and state level DAs. That's what Totalitarianism looks like.

Pretty cool gig being the Democratic Party these days. You control the media, the TV cameras, 90 percent of social media, The DOJ, the FBI and state level DAs. That's what Totalitarianism looks like.
I guess we just keep outsmarting you.

What bothers me as the nation seems to be concentrating on Trump China has military forces putting pressure on Taiwan and making inroads in the Americas and African nations. To me, the Trump situation is not a top priority.

Forum List

Back