I am sad they won't televise the Trump trial

You’re missing the point! If he doesn’t do something to counter the charges, he WILL be found guilty.
Says one who has already prejudged the entire thing, based on the lies his masters have told him.

In truth, you have no idea what will happen, only hope driven by your inferior sense of self and hate.

My bias is irrelevant, as long as the jury isn’t.
You are irrelevant, and so is the biased jury who has already been picked and told the verdict that they are expected to reach. Just like the J6 clown show and the multiple impeachments that got you to wet your panties.

What bothers me as the nation seems to be concentrating on Trump China has military forces putting pressure on Taiwan and making inroads in the Americas and African nations. To me, the Trump situation is not a top priority.
Just like Biden and his cohorts planned.

The GOP better step up and fight this because if Dems are allowed to get away with this Dems will do this to all future Republican presidents.

In related news, all Dems rot in hell!

The GOP better step up and fight this because if Dems are allowed to get away with this Dems will do this to all future Republican presidents.

In related news, all Dems rot in hell!
Trump will have every constitutional opportunity to defend himself in court.

Any other means of “fighting” this would be outside the constitution.

Progressives will only televise a trial attacking Trump if he can't defend himself.

But the minute the Star Chamber disappears, and he can defend himself, all of a sudden, the public must not see what is going on.

How convenient. And the media will never report what goes on accurately, like they always do.

But that's fascism.
This will never go to trial.

Progressives will only televise a trial attacking Trump if he can't defend himself.

But the minute the Star Chamber disappears, and he can defend himself, all of a sudden, the public must not see what is going on.

How convenient. And the media will never report what goes on accurately, like they always do.

But that's fascism.
I don’t think ANY trials should be televised.

Forum List

Back