I am sad they won't televise the Trump trial

You have and cannot present any real evidence and if you are truthful with yourself, you would admit it. Not to mention that there has been no trial for you to obsess over. The best thing you could do for yourself is to just stop posting your opinions as facts and wait and see if there even is a trial.

But the truth may be too difficult for one like you to handle.
I don't need to. This won't be decided on a message board, dip shit. It will be decided in a court room.

I don't need to. This won't be decided on a message board, dip shit. It will be decided in a court room.
Then why do you keep lying on a message board, asshole? You admit by not defending your claims that youy know nothing and have nothing to provide in the way of actual thought. Last I checked this was not a courtroom, yet you continue to act as if it is, until someone with actual intelligence destroys you time after time by asking questions that you refuse to answer as they would destroy you.

You are a lying fool who just wants attention, just like your democrat owners.

All he has to do is provide evidence that the allegations are false. Why would he have a problem with that?

Trump doesn’t have to prove anything. It’s Bragga The Huts responsibility to prove guilt. I know you hate it but this is still America for the time being and our legal system is still intact.

Trump doesn’t have to prove anything. It’s Bragga The Huts responsibility to prove guilt. I know you hate it but this is still America for the time being and our legal system is still intact.
How many times do I have to answer the same post? Of course he doesn’t have to, but that would be stupid. What’s he going to do when Bragg lays out his evidence, twiddle his thumbs, take the fifth, …?

How many times do I have to answer the same post? Of course he doesn’t have to, but that would be stupid. What’s he going to do when Bragg lays out his evidence, twiddle his thumbs, take the fifth, …?

No. It should all be laughed at and dismissed.

You have to answer until someone believes you. Score so far=0

Last edited:
Then why do you keep lying on a message board, asshole? You admit by not defending your claims that youy know nothing and have nothing to provide in the way of actual thought. Last I checked this was not a courtroom, yet you continue to act as if it is, until someone with actual intelligence destroys you time after time by asking questions that you refuse to answer as they would destroy you.

You are a lying fool who just wants attention, just like your democrat owners.
It's my opinion dipshit. And just like yours, it's meaningless. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back