I am sad they won't televise the Trump trial

Just like the two impeachments that did not find anything on him, the Mueller investigation which found nothing and the J6 farce that after two years has found nothing.

Are these the facts that you claim are being dodged? If so, only dodged by the democrats, again.
Nothing? Mueller report listed at least 10 times trump may have obstructed.

8 or 9 posts have been deleted as Off-Topic without thread content.
Stay on topic or leave the thread (one way or another), possibly with further action.
The Topic is:

I am sad they won't televise the Trump trial

What bothers me as the nation seems to be concentrating on Trump China has military forces putting pressure on Taiwan and making inroads in the Americas and African nations. To me, the Trump situation is not a top priority.
The media is concentrating on Trump now just as it did during the Russian Collusion Fantasy and the joke Mueller investigation.

That actually defines you. Who is the guy crying over trump? I believe that is you that doesn't want the legal system to work.
Says the guy promoting illegal actions at every turn just to satisfy his little feelings. No evidence, just hate.

What’s sad is that the full and free exchange of information is prohibited because it’s damaging to the witch hubts
Libs babble presumptively that “he will just take the 5th” but they are not bestowed that power of future casting

Oh believe me there will be evidence presented in court.
And just why should I believe you? Are you part of the investigation, law enforcement or a court officer? If not, it is just further proof of you lying to try to get the result you have already preconceived. In other words, useless and to be ignored, just like all of your opinions.

And just why should I believe you? Are you part of the investigation, law enforcement or a court officer? If not, it is just further proof of you lying to try to get the result you have already preconceived. In other words, useless and to be ignored, just like all of your opinions.
Yes because there is never any evidence at a trial.

Yes because there is never any evidence at a trial.
You have and cannot present any real evidence and if you are truthful with yourself, you would admit it. Not to mention that there has been no trial for you to obsess over. The best thing you could do for yourself is to just stop posting your opinions as facts and wait and see if there even is a trial.

But the truth may be too difficult for one like you to handle.

There will be plenty of other TV opportunities as the sick TDS sufferers in other states are announcing their round of indictments to persue Trump into eternity.
Trump should have ignored all of it including this current one and then let’s see what they do.
Mentally vacant bullies with blanks in their guns do very poorly when their bluff is called.

Forum List

Back