I am Sick to Death of the Elites Dishing Crap to People of Faith

Yes. Christians are no longer silent about gays persecuting them into forced-conversion to the church of LGBT etc depravities.

Ah the poor Christian snowflakes.

After 200 years of Christians in America persecuting gays and lesbians- I mean actual persecution- you know jailing them, blacklisting them, passing laws to drive them out of professions, publishing their names and photo's to have them ostracized by their families and churches- after 200 years the Supreme Court said that Christian Conservatives couldn't do that any more.

So now you feel like you are the victims.

Because you are being asked to follow the exact same laws which say that a Jew has to serve a Christian.
Atheists persecuted gays, too. muslims kill Christians, Jews, atheists, and gays. The old rooftop toss.

Ah the poor Christian snowflakes- now you want to lie that it was Atheists persecuting gays for the last 200 years in America.

After 200 years of Christians in America persecuting gays and lesbians- I mean actual persecution- you know jailing them, blacklisting them, passing laws to drive them out of professions, publishing their names and photo's to have them ostracized by their families and churches- after 200 years the Supreme Court said that Christian Conservatives couldn't do that any more.

Because you are being asked to follow the exact same laws which say that a Jew has to serve a Christian.

This is an old barb of mine, especially when these arrogant elites are completely ignorant about the things they think that they know about.

So you think prayer is the answer to crazies killing people in church? I have no doubt it helped the victims families deal with their loss, but no, it didn't protect them from the murderer, and it won't protect the next batch of people ho are killed by someone who shouldn't have been allowed to have a gun.

and your answer is?

if you don't want to pray, don't. but if you EVER expect to have someone give you an ounce of respect for how you believe, give some respect whether you agree or not.

no prayers won't stop a gunman in as much as we know but we do know more laws won't either. so in a rush to make a point you said nothing at all, per your MO.

So you're good with just accepting a few mass murders very once in a while, and feel there is no need to try to prevent that? I'm sorry, but if all you offer is prayer, that just won't do it.,

Yes. Christians are no longer silent about gays persecuting them into forced-conversion to the church of LGBT etc depravities.

Atheists persecuted gays, too. muslims kill Christians, Jews, atheists, and gays. The old rooftop toss.

Ah the poor Christian snowflakes- now you want to lie that it was Atheists persecuting gays for the last 200 years in America.

continually

Atheists never persecuted gays? That your position?

muslims murder them continually. The old rooftop toss.

continually

Atheists never persecuted gays? That your position?.

All atheists persecute gays? That your position?

continually

Feel free to show us all examples of Muslims throwing gays off rooftops here in America- 'continually'.

I will wait.

continually

Atheists never persecuted gays? That your position?.

Link please.

continually

Feel free to show us all examples of Muslims throwing gays off rooftops here in America- 'continually'.

I will wait.
Christianity and islam...and Judaism...are religions, not nationalities.

continually

Feel free to show us all examples of Muslims throwing gays off rooftops here in America- 'continually'.,

I will wait.

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
And he sang and he danced as he waited till his billy boiled,
You'll come a'waltzing Matilda with me.

All Christians?

Absolutely not. Not all Christians were for the persecution of gays in America for the last 200 years.

The difference between atheists and Muslims and Christians is that Christians- acting together- actively promoted policies of discrimination against gays in America.

Certainly there are bigoted atheists and Muslims in America- but they never banded together to pass laws against homosexuals like organized groups of Christians did in America.

All Christians?

Absolutely not. Not all Christians were for the persecution of gays in America for the last 200 years.

The difference between atheists and Muslims and Christians is that Christians- acting together- actively promoted policies of discrimination against gays in America.

Certainly there are bigoted atheists and Muslims in America- but they never banded together to pass laws against homosexuals like organized groups of Christians did in America.
All Christians banded together to pass laws against homos in America?

continually

I will wait.

And only one of those religions- as organized religions- has promoted the persecution of gays in America.

Which would that be?

All Christians?

All Christians banded together to pass laws against homos in America?

Society as a whole, has been much more tolerant of homosexuality than organized religions have Religions have been petty, spiteful and intolerant of people that do no harm to society. I would like to see them campaign as hard against bigotry and racism as they do against homosexuality
`
What you say is true but only to a point, in my opinion. Those so-called christians who still foster the greatest hate for gays, come from the far right, aka; evangelicals, whom also are now in a political position to foster their theocracy on America. And yes, women and minorities (non-wasps) are also in their cross hairs. Mainstream Christianity is going to need to take a stand on this, one way or another.

They used to call themselves the silent majority

They are no longer silent as they spread anti-gay hatred and pressure government to accept their hatred
In America, the people are the government.

Could be a good time to stop looking to the government to take care of you.
No shit Sherlock

A government of the people, by the people and FOR the people

continually

I will wait.

And only one of those religions- as organized religions- has promoted the persecution of gays in America.

Which would that be?
Laws discriminating against gays in this country were not pushed by Muslims. They were advocated by Christians

Forum List

Back