I argued against the impeachment of Biden....UNTIL NOW

All I can say to Republicans is….

How DARE you question the competence of President Biden while the man you tried to force on the American people publicly CHEERED Putin’s invasion and called him a Genius for doing so?

Trump has repeatedly taken sides against both the United States and NATO for defending Ukraine
Meanwhile he has refused to characterize Putin as EVIL for what he is doing in Ukraine

All I can say is that I am thrilled that Joe Biden is our President during this crisis instead of Donald J Trump

You are LYING like hell!

He tried to shake an invisible man's hand on live TV. So show me the video that hasn't been messed with.
It was here, in NC, I watched it live. Did you watch the speech?

Young man named Malcolm introduced him and shook his hand from the Joe’s right. Joe spoke to him just off stage about his future job with IBM near the beginning. After the speech he gestured to Malcolm and a few students who were videoing with their phones and weren't quite brave enough to hop on stage without permisson. Was a 40 minute speech. Pretty solid.

So you believe that Bobulinski lied and that Hunter got his jobs and payday with Ukraine and China on his own and not on his last name? That is your right. I believe differently. The truth will eventually come out. You’re the biggest full of shit poster on this board. So shut the fuck up, snowflake.

Hunter Biden's presence on the board of Burisma did not influence Biden in any way. Burisma was a major reason why Biden travelled to Ukraine to pressure Ukraine to fire a corrupt prosecutor. He remained on the board AFTER Biden left office and with Trump in the White House. Soon after Trump took office, his family got certain trademarks in China that they they were seeking for years. The truth is already out. You are the biggest shit thrower on this board.

Not if we get the majority in the House to impeach her sorry ass, and close to 2/3rds in the Senate after midterms. (I realize we can’t get the full 2/3.) Normal Democrats like Manchin and Sinema, and others, may vote with the Rs to convict. They know they voting to acquit a totally incompetent idiot who is continuing to destroy the country may cost them their seats.

You are a incompetent idiot. You have no clue what you are talking about. Sinema won't get out of the Democrat primary.

Trump admires dictators and he helps them because he wants to be one.
Trump has no Moral Compass

He does not look at things like Good or Evil
All he looks at is winning and losing

How you manage to win makes no difference to him…..as long as you win

That is why he admires Dictators. They get what they want without the encumbrances of things like a Congress, the Courts, a free press.

Not if we get the majority in the House to impeach her sorry ass, and close to 2/3rds in the Senate after midterms. (I realize we can’t get the full 2/3.) Normal Democrats like Manchin and Sinema, and others, may vote with the Rs to convict. They know they voting to acquit a totally incompetent idiot who is continuing to destroy the country may cost them their seats.
That’s bananas crazy. Do you really believe that stuff or you just play acting on the internet? Really curious.

Look at the date he joined - TODAY. He is obviously such an insane, obnoxious leftist that he was banned - and has now returned under a new name.

Don‘to feed him. Same as you’re not supposed to feed the monkeys at the zoo.
This fools posts are self mocking, no response required really.

That’s bananas crazy. Do you really believe that stuff or you just play acting on the internet? Really curious.
We hate Dems, congratulations. Dems have become such anti Americans that we hate them now. Plus they LIE about everything, scheme, RIG, cheat it's embarrassing that they are part of the human species.

LOL!! Trump made NATO deadbeats pay up, Secretary Stoltenberg said Trump made NATO STRONGER.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial list of your so called "leader":
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden shakes hands with imaginary people....just sayin'
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

It was Obama who got NATO countries to increase defense spending.
It was Trump who abandoned AFG
Keystone is opposed by the people who live there
Oil companies are keeping supply low to keep prices high. They even admit it.
Trump had the nuclear football and even members of his administration were worried about it.
The DOJ made it clear that they would not accespt attempts to intimidate school board members. "We know where you live" is not a question.
Why are you worried about covid testing kits? Accordiong to you it is just the flu.
The EastMed pipeline was not economically feassible.
Inflation is happening because oil companies are deliberately keeping supplies low and big companies are raising prices because they can, not because they have to.
Trump is the worst President in my lifetime. He is now trying to attack this country and turn it into a dictatorship just like dictators like Putin.

We hate Dems, congratulations. Dems have become such anti Americans that we hate them now. Plus they LIE about everything, scheme, RIG, cheat it's embarrassing that they are part of the human species.
Dems have become so hateful and obnoxious that it’s beyond belief! You know what a former friend just did? She emailed me a “joke” mocking Republican Jews (knowing I‘m a Republican Jew of course), and she picked today - the first day of Passover - to do it.

These are nasty, arrogant, hypocritical people.

Dems have become so hateful and obnoxious that it’s beyond belief! You know what a former friend just did? She emailed me a “joke” mocking Republican Jews (knowing I‘m a Republican Jew of course), and she picked today - the first day of Passover - to do it.

There were Jews who supported the Nazis too

You fascist Republicans are the ones who are anti-America. You actively seek to turn this country into a dictatorship. You are racist, sexist and every other ist you can think of. You are the ones who tell the biggest lies. You are still lying about 2020. You are rigging, scheming and cheating to assault voting rights and every other right you are against.

You are describing Trump supporters.

That’s such a generalization and entirely untrue. Why do you work up the hate?

There were Jews who supported the Nazis too
^^^ and here we have an example of a hateful nasty leftist. Rather than criticize a liberal for sending a Jew a nasty joke against Republican Jews - on Passover yet - he defends her.

These are the intolerant haters who we are dealing with now. Basically so full of venom that they call a Jew who wouldn’t vote for the Biden a Nazi sympathizer.

Forum List

Back