I argued against the impeachment of Biden....UNTIL NOW

Hunter Biden's presence on the board of Burisma did not influence Biden in any way. Burisma was a major reason why Biden travelled to Ukraine to pressure Ukraine to fire a corrupt prosecutor. He remained on the board AFTER Biden left office and with Trump in the White House. Soon after Trump took office, his family got certain trademarks in China that they they were seeking for years. The truth is already out. You are the biggest shit thrower on this board.
So you believe Hunter did not play on his last name and that Biden isn’t the “big guy” and you believe Bobulinski lied, even though he said he would testify in front of Congress. Correct?

God knows we don't need to deal with another idiot so let Joe go for now and hope that the republican majority in congress next November can keep him in line for the next two years.

We don't need to be playing tit for tat with the left. Aka do as they did to Trump for no reason.

Having said that it has become increasingly clear that Biden is "NOT BIDEN"
The powers that be need to invoke the 25th amendment to protect us but they are failing to do their duty. I suppose having a puppet fall guy (BIDEN) to take all the blame for your anti American progressive policies you inact is better than strengthening our nation.
Biden is not just sitting idly by as the progressives destroy our nation, he is actively helping them because he doesn't know any better. The man shakes hands with ghosts and talks to flags for fucks sake.

At this point we must take our chances with Kamala. Joe Must Go

Chant that shit all summer!

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO

What's the point? The Democrats are knee deep in Bidens. Get rid of him you're left with Harris then Pelosi and on and on.

We're fugged until midterms then 2024

Asked and answered.

This thread is about the amazing work being done by Biden not the partisan country.
No, this thread is about the damage the left is doing and what should be done about it.

When a nation of 8 year Olds can't tell what sex is what you know you've fucked up something royally

That is so much bullshit. Progressive politics is not anti-American. Right wing policies are anti-America. While I do not totally agree with progressive solutions, I do believe that we can compromise. Not so much with the far right. They are intolerant. If anyone should be impeached it should be six Republicans on the Supreme Court who are Republicans first.
Allowing MINOR children sex change surgeries
Sending illegals all over the country on planes under the cover of darkness
Defunding police
Allowing men to steal women's positions in women's sports
No cash bail
Revolving door prisons
Blaming guns rather than criminals
Giving illegals phones
Giving illegals Healthcare

ETC....

All progressive policies and all destructive to our nation

^^^ and here we have an example of a hateful nasty leftist. Rather than criticize a liberal for sending a Jew a nasty joke against Republican Jews - on Passover yet - he defends her.

These are the intolerant haters who we are dealing with now. Basically so full of venom that they call a Jew who wouldn’t vote for the Biden a Nazi sympathizer.
YOU are accountable for your actions

If you decide to support a Party that is destroying our Democracy, you deserve whatever criticism you receive

All I can say to Republicans is….

How DARE you question the competence of President Biden while the man you tried to force on the American people publicly CHEERED Putin’s invasion and called him a Genius for doing so?

Trump has repeatedly taken sides against both the United States and NATO for defending Ukraine
Meanwhile he has refused to characterize Putin as EVIL for what he is doing in Ukraine

All I can say is that I am thrilled that Joe Biden is our President during this crisis instead of Donald J Trump

The repeated attempts by Republicans to claim Biden has dementia, does not know his name, has no idea what is going on is refuted by Biden’s demonstrated knowledge of critical issues and Global Leadership during this crisis

Biden has provided stable leadership that has kept this war from spreading to other countries.

Thank God we were not stuck with Trump

Hunter in his emails called his dad the big guy. That's okay, they are leaking Hunter's doings little by little.

Show me where any money actually was transferred and you have a complaint

An email that never went to President Biden is not evidence

Hunter in his emails called his dad the big guy. That's okay, they are leaking Hunter's doings little by little.
What do Biden’s tax returns say? Any illegal money there? Nope. Go find it. If you do I’ll high five you. Until then. STFU.

We don't need to be playing tit for tat with the left. Aka do as they did to Trump for no reason.

The powers that be need to invoke the 25th amendment to protect us but they are failing to do their duty. I suppose having a puppet fall guy (BIDEN) to take all the blame for your anti American progressive policies you inact is better than strengthening our nation.
Biden is not just sitting idly by as the progressives destroy our nation, he is actively helping them because he doesn't know any better. The man shakes hands with ghosts and talks to flags for fucks sake.

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO

Dummy, how are you going to get Biden's cabinet to invoke the 25th?

Show me where any money actually was transferred and you have a complaint

An email that never went to President Biden is not evidence

1.5 BILLION went to hunter to buy companies that the Chinese are prevented from owning because of their defense related technologies.

DUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

Not if we get the majority in the House to impeach her sorry ass, and close to 2/3rds in the Senate after midterms. (I realize we can’t get the full 2/3.) Normal Democrats like Manchin and Sinema, and others, may vote with the Rs to convict. They know they voting to acquit a totally incompetent idiot who is continuing to destroy the country may cost them their seats.
For what? Name the charges.

JOE MUST GO
JOE MUST GO
only problem is

you may be spouting exactly what the leftists want..

Even so... you are right... that senile fake Catholic must go...

Forum List

Back