I believe corporal punishment for girls should be banned!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I hear some High Schools in red states still use corporal punishment. I am against corporal punishment for girls because I believe it is unChristian and ungentlemanly for men to hit women! Only Muslim men hit women! I also believe it teaches women violence and makes young women more aggressive later in life.

Okay, I grant your request. It is banned.

Can you name a specific high school in a red state that has used corporal punishment in the last 10 years?

I hear some High Schools in red states still use corporal punishment. I am against corporal punishment for girls because I believe it is unChristian and ungentlemanly for men to hit women! Only Muslim men hit women! I also believe it teaches women violence and makes young women more aggressive later in life.

What's with this red State crap? Don't you know we have search engines? A two second search in Chicago

I will never get why people embarrass themselves on these boards

Teachers barred from Chicago Public Schools found work at city charters: inspector general

than 160 Chicago Public Schools employees who were barred from the district because of alleged abuse, misconduct or poor performance were found working in new jobs at city charter and contract schools last year, according to a report from the district’s inspector general.

The list included three workers who were fired or resigned and blocked from being re-hired at CPS because of sexual abuse accusations, according to the report, which was released Tuesday. Twenty-two were put on a “Do Not Hire” list “due to improper corporal punishment or physical abuse of students,” according to the report.

And that's the problem...

... for girls, discipline stops...

... at a point in life where...

... it is sorely needed most...

... giving them the impression...

... that they are exempt from...

... rules that govern an orderly society.

Corporal punishment was agreed to by parents before their kids were enrolled at my Jesuit high school.

The instrument of the punishment was a wooden paddle administered by the vice principal when needed. I was paddled one time, and I don't recall anyone ever earning the distinction more than once.

My neighbor spanks her kids & they don't behave at all.
To me, that is why grounding kids is the better way to go. If they want their phones, radios, and TV privileges back, they better do what they are told.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, that is why grounding kids is the better way to go. If they want their phones, radios, and TV privileges back, they better do what they are told.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If they are 5 & under I like to confine them for a minute or until they promis to behave. Like roll them up in a blanket like a burrito or put them in a tiny space like a cabinet. Their attitude always changes in 30 seconds. after a couple times, all you have to say is burrito roll & they behave. Way more effective than spanking them. After 5 yrs I use rewards & removal of privileges or stuff.

^^^ That rolling them up in a blanket thing is new to me.

God bless you and your kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the cabinet thing didn't cause them to get claustrophobia later on in life. In a way, I guess doing that was a good idea since being in a jail cell isn't much different.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

More wussies in the world, spare the rod spoil the child. That’s what god says isn’t it, god bless and holly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Females want equal rights, not special rights. So give them the punishment they earned. In some sociology academic journals, the argument is made by some that women do not have equal outcomes in life because they are not socialized to be aggressive. But that is slowly changing over the years. Evidence cited is females getting increasing numbers of DWI arrests. And other criminal activity. So treating them equally can help to increase their aggressiveness, and ultimately equality of outcome that many left wingers crave.

Why? I say if spanking is good for the president, it should be good for everyone.

Race, religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, hair color, weight, etc. should determine the level of beatings and physical torture inflicted.

You hear? Got a link to discuss?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If they are 5 & under I like to confine them for a minute or until they promis to behave. Like roll them up in a blanket like a burrito or put them in a tiny space like a cabinet. Their attitude always changes in 30 seconds. after a couple times, all you have to say is burrito roll & they behave. Way more effective than spanking them. After 5 yrs I use rewards & removal of privileges or stuff.
WTF?

I believe in corporal punishment when it is merited, but that is fucking abuse.

Are you aware of the phobia's that can be created doing something like that?

And that's the problem...

... for girls, discipline stops...

... at a point in life where...

... it is sorely needed most...

... giving them the impression...

... that they are exempt from...

... rules that govern an orderly society.
To Republicans, an "orderly" society includes slavery.

Forum List

Back