I believe Donald Trump is the anti-christ

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
I believe that Donald trump is the Antichrist...He seeks to divide and dilute everyone into a insane mindset that turns our entire society insane and ends up destroying our stability as a nation. After he finishes screwing over our nation, he will rule over the world as the anti-christ! He will torture people for pleasure and use nukes on entire countries.

The anti-christ will screw thousands of women in our white house and demand that we worship him as a god. We will be a savage people!

On a serious note,,,his followers are evil and will see him as their lord.

I believe that Donald trump is the Antichrist...He seeks to divide and dilute everyone into a insane mindset that turns our entire society insane and ends up destroying our stability as a nation. After he finishes screwing over our nation, he will rule over the world as the anti-christ! He will torture people for pleasure and use nukes on entire countries.

The anti-christ will screw thousands of women in our white house and demand that we worship him as a god. We will be a savage people!

Gee, did you say "screw thousands of women in the White House"???

Sounds like Bill Clinton!!!

Gee, did you say "screw thousands of women in the White House"???

Sounds like Bill Clinton!!!

ok boys----you had your fantasies----time to go back to sleep

13938561_1148890998508386_3410404029550762818_n.jpg

That statement shows that you are suffering from paranoid delusions.

What are you going to do next, post that global warming is going to kill us all?

STFU jackass.

That statement shows that you are suffering from paranoid delusions.

What are you going to do next, post that global warming is going to kill us all?

STFU jackass.
But what is he is right? Maybe it's a good idea that someone tries to warn us. The OP should be thanked.

I don't know anything about the anti-Christ. Is he a clownish buffoon that tells endless lies and spews stupid stuff every day? If he meets that description Trump needs to be waterboarded to get to the bottom of this threat.

Hey Mutt, got a question. YOU just wrote a thread start a few days ago stating there is NO Christ nor G-d. Using just simple logic how the hell can you have an anti-Christ?

You DO realize it makes you look like the typical liberal idiot that wants it both ways.

I believe that Barrac Obama is the Antichrist...He seeks to divide and dilute everyone into a insane mindset that turns our entire society insane and ends up destroying our stability as a nation. After he finishes screwing over our nation, he will rule over the world as the anti-christ! He will torture people for pleasure and use nukes on entire countries.

bold; has actually occurred.

bold; Is actually true. People that support the murder of police and other innocents are vile to their core.

The anti-Christ seeks and will achieve World Domination sometime in the future. Trump does not seek world domination, Trump wants to make America Great Again.

Matt, what is this? You are a professing science believer and do not believe in God, the Bible or any religion. You have to believe in those things before you post about anti-Christ. Does it make sense to you talking about (Anti) Christ in your scientific mind?
Then, you call Trump supporters "evil." Again, there is no evil on the field of science. You are contradicting yourself, you are not logical nor sane.
You are a typical leftist loon giving up your principles for pushing totalitarian Clinton agenda.

GEE, that sounds exactly like Obama.

Sadly, his blind followers already do.

Forum List

Back