I bet this guy never sleeps around again

I wonder what the boyfriend did to his girlfriend....beat her up too? He sounds like a very violent guy and should be in jail. Finding your lover with another person is a reason to end the relationship not to beat someone unconscious and then light them on fire.

You are right. But having said that, jealousy is a strong feeling, you never know what people can do when under an attack of jealousy ....they kill.... they torture....they dismember.. you name it....:eek:

All and all he was lucky he didn't have it totally cut off ! :eek::eek:

How old are you? Lol
If 45+ that could be why. :)

It isn't that hard to work around the safety features that keep those flames small.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y1ennax4qQ"]How to make your Bic Flame Bigger - YouTube[/ame]

That's not a Bic.
Like I said, a Bic knock off crack lighter.

Are you really going to argue lighters with someone who smokes pot?

Bics are made exactly the same way.

How old are you? Lol

It isn't that hard to work around the safety features that keep those flames small.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y1ennax4qQ]How to make your Bic Flame Bigger - YouTube[/ame]

That's not a Bic.

Why is it a Bic knock-off? What makes it a knock-off, not just another brand of lighter?

Bic maybe the biggest lighter manufacturer, but did they create the lighter? Are their lighters higher-quality than others?

I'm asking honestly. I have never heard anyone denigrate other disposable lighters when compared to Bics. They are all just cheap disposable lighters. :tongue:

How to make your Bic Flame Bigger - YouTube

That's not a Bic.

I've gotta say QW, I've been looking and it appears Bic doesn't make adjustable flame lighters anymore. Or, if they do, I can't seem to find it.

Probably an attempt to appease people about safety or something like that.

Stop it with the BIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:lol::evil::lol:

That's not a Bic.

I've gotta say QW, I've been looking and it appears Bic doesn't make adjustable flame lighters anymore. Or, if they do, I can't seem to find it.

They hide the adjustments under the flame shield.

That's not a Bic.

No they are not.
This is a Bic. What you posted is not a Bic. Go ask your neighborhood gas station worker.
uruqubut.jpg

That's not a Bic.

Why is it a Bic knock-off? What makes it a knock-off, not just another brand of lighter?

Bic maybe the biggest lighter manufacturer, but did they create the lighter? Are their lighters higher-quality than others?

I'm asking honestly. I have never heard anyone denigrate other disposable lighters when compared to Bics. They are all just cheap disposable lighters. :tongue:

Bics are better and last longer.
Probably mostly due to the fact they don't have an adjustable flame, and knock offs break easily.

The only thing you can change on a Bic, is to take off the child safety. And all that does, is make it light easier.

That's not a Bic.

You only need an adjustable flame if you are smoking crack or lighting someone's balls on fire. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if he never laid a hand on her because beating her would have added to his list of charges.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me something should have been done to her because she was just as guilty if not more.
I agree she is just as guilty, but what do you think 'should have done to her'? The cockled man should have done nothing to either of them except walk away and dump the girl. That's the way civilized folks behave.
To me, the guy should have destroyed her most prized possession..........then again, that may have been what he was trying to do anyways.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

How terribly christian of you.

^^^ Well if a person doesn't do anything in response to a wrong, the person who did the wrong will then think that they can get away with whatever it is that they did and eventually go on to do it again later.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. That right there is why it is okay for parents to punish their kids. That is how the kids learn right from wrong. When they do something wrong, they lose their privileges for however long the parents think that they should lose them.

Last edited:

You only need an adjustable flame if you are smoking crack or lighting someone's balls on fire. ;)

As someone who smoked cigarettes for more than 20 years, I can say for certain that isn't true. A bigger flame can make lighting a smoke much easier, especially in windy weather.

More, a bigger flame can make things like lighting a candle easier if the wick isn't so easily accessed. It also feels a bit safer lighting a grill or a fire which is using lighter fluid.

I still think the crack thing is just being silly. :D

As someone who smoked cigarettes for more than 20 years, I can say for certain that isn't true. A bigger flame can make lighting a smoke much easier, especially in windy weather.

More, a bigger flame can make things like lighting a candle easier if the wick isn't so easily accessed. It also feels a bit safer lighting a grill or a fire which is using lighter fluid.

I still think the crack thing is just being silly. :D

The funny thing is that drug users, as a rule, prefer a smaller flame than Bic lighters provide.

Wait, what?

Admittedly, I usually used a Zippo when I smoked cigarettes, but I used plenty of regular disposable lighters over the years. I don't remember Bic lighters being special and not having the usual slide to change the size of the flame. I certainly never heard anyone call a disposable lighter a crack lighter just because you could adjust the amount of fluid released.

Maybe I'm just missing a joke?

How old are you? Lol

I'm 39. :(

I'm also fairly anti-social, maybe that's the problem. :redface:

I had no idea what she was talking about either. I thought she meant for a crack pipe.

I wonder what the boyfriend did to his girlfriend....beat her up too? He sounds like a very violent guy and should be in jail. Finding your lover with another person is a reason to end the relationship not to beat someone unconscious and then light them on fire.

You are right. But having said that, jealousy is a strong feeling, you never know what people can do when under an attack of jealousy ....they kill.... they torture....they dismember.. you name it....:eek:

All and all he was lucky he didn't have it totally cut off ! :eek::eek:

A lot of times, especially for men, I don't think it's jealousy as much as it is the idea of being cockled, of their losing face as a man because their 'woman' screwed someone else. So, the intensity of feeling may stem from self-conceit rather than actual deep feelings for their partner.

Forum List

Back