I bet this guy never sleeps around again

Okay. And how would you 'punish' a woman (or man I assume) who has cheated on his or her partner? Beat them unconscious like the guy in the article did?
Letting the whole world know that she is a cheating sack of bones (SOB for short) I believe would be sufficient and if that were to damage her character, persona, reputation, etc. it would be no one's fault but her own because her decision to cheat would be what started the whole thing anyway.

Uh...WHUT? "Something should have been done to her because she was just as guilty if not more?". And before that, God Bless??
Sorry, but lady, you are warped.
I say "God bless you always!!!" because I wish you nothing but good things in your life whether we agree on whatever we are talking about or not.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

:cuckoo:

Again..What Would Jesus Do? Call her names? Judge her? Stone her? Or forgive whatever sins she MAY have committed. For all we know, the dude was giving her some kind of innocent comfort after her looney and violent boyfriend beat the crap out of her. Didn't think of that, did ya? Haven't considered other aspects that could have been going on, didja? No, you sit on your pedestal and judge while spouting the God Bless thing.

You are warped. And the sort of "christian" I want no part of. God blesses me without your help, thankssomuch. Keep it. What comes out of your mouth is insulting to the very name you utter to "bless".

^^^ I believe that a person has to ask for forgiveness in order to get it and if they are not sorry to begin with, why would they ask for forgiveness.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I saw my dad, a person I want nothing to do with, today for the first time in almost ten years because he decided to show up without an invitation. I've never forgiven him for all that he is guilty of because he has never asked me to. Why hasn't he asked for any? Because he isn't sorry for what he is guilty of. Therefore, I do not owe him a dead gum thing.

"The man ran to a laundromat at 44th Street and Ashland Avenue, where police found him applying Vaseline to the burned area in an attempt to sooth the pain, according to the police report."

:eusa_hand:
Isn't exposing oneself in public, especially with a jar of Vaseline against the law?

"The man ran to a laundromat at 44th Street and Ashland Avenue, where police found him applying Vaseline to the burned area in an attempt to sooth the pain, according to the police report."

Isn't exposing oneself in public, especially with a jar of Vaseline against the law?

Probably, but I think he will get away with it.

The bad part is that Vaseline is the worst thing to put on a burn. I would have gone to 7-11 and climbed in the ice machine.

:eusa_whistle:

Probably, but I think he will get away with it.

The bad part is that Vaseline is the worst thing to put on a burn. I would have gone to 7-11 and climbed in the ice machine.

:eusa_whistle:

Frankly, putting Vaseline on the burn doesn't sound like the bad part of this story.

However, it could have been worse: the guy might have used mustard....

....:eusa_shifty:

and a bun.

A lot of times, especially for men, I don't think it's jealousy as much as it is the idea of being cockled, of their losing face as a man because their 'woman' screwed someone else. So, the intensity of feeling may stem from self-conceit rather than actual deep feelings for their partner.

I agree ...
When a slutty girlfriend sleeps around on a guy ... Because she doesn't have the sense or common decency to break up with the guy first ... He should thank the other guy for helping him out ... And hope her new boyfriend takes her and her nasty cat with him when he leaves.

Last edited:
I am surprised that no one is discussing why the offender was not arrested. I do not know how you can burn someone's penis and not get arrested. What is going on?

I am surprised that no one is discussing why the offender was not arrested. I do not know how you can burn someone's penis and not get arrested. What is going on?

Exactly. Which is why I said not all of this story has been told.

And yeah...vaseline? OW!!! Never use butter or vaseline on a burn. It just keeps it burning....like a tater out of the microwave that continues to cook once you remove it.

ICE. Gotta cool the burn down.

Now mark this in your ledgers, boys and girls. NO BUTTER. NO VASELINE. ICE!! or COLD water.

And yeah...vaseline? OW!!! Never use butter or vaseline on a burn. It just keeps it burning....like a tater out of the microwave that continues to cook once you remove it.

Now mark this in your ledgers, boys and girls. NO BUTTER. NO VASELINE. ICE!! or COLD water.

If he found refrigerated mustard, or pickle relish, then that would have been OK....

....but not Ketchup......people who use ketchup on their weiners are just wrong.

^^^ I believe that a person has to ask for forgiveness in order to get it and if they are not sorry to begin with, why would they ask for forgiveness.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I saw my dad, a person I want nothing to do with, today for the first time in almost ten years because he decided to show up without an invitation. I've never forgiven him for all that he is guilty of because he has never asked me to. Why hasn't he asked for any? Because he isn't sorry for what he is guilty of. Therefore, I do not owe him a dead gum thing.

I shouldn't encourage this thread hijack, but.....

Did Jesus say somewhere to forgive only those who ask for forgiveness? Does the Bible say to forgive those who trespass against us, so long as they are truly repentant about it? :confused:

Warm water will make the pain go away faster. Not hot or cold, but warm.

^^^ Thank you, but I was just being honest there. :) :) :)

I shouldn't encourage this thread hijack, but.....

Did Jesus say somewhere to forgive only those who ask for forgiveness? Does the Bible say to forgive those who trespass against us, so long as they are truly repentant about it? :confused:
All that I am saying is that if people were automatically forgiven, they would then think that they can do whatever they want right or wrong whenever they want and not have to suffer any type of consequence. How do you think people learn not to do wrong again?

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. As for hijacking this chat, I was being questioned by another person here and so I answered them. Now you are the one who is questioning me and now I am answering you here. Obviously I am not the one doing the hijacking when I am not the one asking the questions. I am only answering them. If y'all don't ask me anything, I most definitely will not have a reason to say anything more. :) :) :)

Last edited:

If he found refrigerated mustard, or pickle relish, then that would have been OK....

....but not Ketchup......people who use ketchup on their weiners are just wrong.

Nobody puts ketchup on a weiner.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JIpT4GkyM]Dirty Harry hates ketchup - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back