I cannot tell. Do the left wing peacenik anti war hypocrites want war with russia?

Trump says it would be a positive thing to have good relations with a nuclear powerhouse and the left ridicules him. Clinton threatens a no fly zone over Syria, which will let to armed confilct with Russia, you idiot like Betty Boop on this thread cheer. They are insane.

It would be a posting thing to have good relations with Russia. Unfortunately Putin is a dick and good relations aren't high on his list. So now what? Wish for good relations?

Trump says it would be a positive thing to have good relations with a nuclear powerhouse and the left ridicules him. Clinton threatens a no fly zone over Syria, which will let to armed confilct with Russia, you idiot like Betty Boop on this thread cheer. They are insane.

It would be a posting thing to have good relations with Russia. Unfortunately Putin is a dick and good relations aren't high on his list. So now what? Wish for good relations?
The goonies here somehow think a nuclear war is on our horizon.

I cannot tell. Do the left wing peacenik anti war hypocrites want war with russia?

I can't speak for people on the left, but I for one, know that Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave. That's thanks to Trump and his wimpy followers, who want the USA to become one of Russia's satellite states. What a bunch of pusses, rolling over to Russia because they are sooo afraid. Pathetic and anti-American.

Forum List

Back