I can't believe people still take Trump seriously

From his tweets, he comes off as a parody of himself. I don't take a word he says seriously, and I don't see how anyone does. That stupid book doesn't change my opinion on Trump at all; he was a joke before, and he's a joke now. The only difference it made was, now he can legitimately point and say "Fake news".
No one takes Trump seriously, including his supporters and apologists, who know Trump is unfit to be president and that his presidency is a failure, but refuse to admit these facts, and instead blindly support Trump for no other reason than heā€™s a Republican.

From his tweets, he comes off as a parody of himself. I don't take a word he says seriously, and I don't see how anyone does. That stupid book doesn't change my opinion on Trump at all; he was a joke before, and he's a joke now. The only difference it made was, now he can legitimately point and say "Fake news".
No one takes Trump seriously, including his supporters and apologists, who know Trump is unfit to be president and that his presidency is a failure, but refuse to admit these facts, and instead blindly support Trump for no other reason than heā€™s a Republican.

That is not why they support him. I've spent way too many hours on these boards now, and if the people here are any kind of representation, the real reasons they support him are:

1. They are deeply mistrustful of authority, particularly those typically in power (educated, knowledgeable people).
2. They are mostly white and are afraid that they are being supplanted, that they may become victimized in "their own country".
3. They are older and resent young people.
4. They hate "liberals" and applaud anything that works against "liberals".

Trump plays them like a fiddle because he knows what they want to hear and he knows just what they're most afraid of.

Iā€™m trying to save you from some embarrassment, jillian. You seem like a good person at heart.
she is....i have known jill since way back in the old forum....
Iā€™ve been overlooking the wacky shit sheā€™s been posting because I can see sheā€™s a good person who has been following the wrong crowd.
Itā€™s an easy mistake some people often make.

Iā€™m trying to save you from some embarrassment, jillian. You seem like a good person at heart.
she is....i have known jill since way back in the old forum....
Iā€™ve been overlooking the wacky shit sheā€™s been posting because I can see sheā€™s a good person who has been following the wrong crowd.
Itā€™s an easy mistake some people often make.
the best thing to do is not follow a crowd.....they usually turn on you when you disagree with what they want to do....

yea kinda like the way you did with obama....just because he was a democrat.....care to prove me wrong jones?.....or will i see you doing a drive-by in another thread?...

Powerful?? lol Un of NK and Iran laugh in his face

Is that the same Un that snickered behind the backs of Obama, Hillary, Kerry, and Biden?
No! Not even close to how he told Trump ,,in other words,,to STICK it

Keep dreaming.

If he had his nukes under Obama, he wouldn't have had to snicker behind his back, he'd have laughed in his face the same as you claim he's doing to Trump.
MAYBE you're right I'm saying he didn't and he did shove Trumps threats up his butt

You're hilarious

It's in bad taste to laugh at the handicapped...................:eusa_whistle:

Heā€™s going to be President till at least January of 2021 rather his critics take him seriously or not. I would also suggest part of the reason Trump is President is because so many on both the right and left didnā€™t take him seriously.

That is pretty damned disturbing. I don't take Pee Wee Herman seriously, either. Consequently, the GOP may elect him....
No the left took Hillary Clinton seriously that worked out real well for you maybe instead of bitching about Trump 24/7 the Democrats should focus on their own failures that helped him get elected.

I guess you showed us. You put a clearly incompetent, immature, narcissistic, poorly educated, pathological lying, racist, and sexist in the White House, whose ego is so fragile that he engages in playground level taunts with a madman over who has the biggest nuclear button, and is unable to work with even his own party in Congress. When he destroys the nation, we will REALLY be sorry, and you will have won....!
No you on the left put him in by nominating the only person he could have beaten a candidate so bad that Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC had to put their thumb on the scale to help Clinton fend of Sanders in the primaries. If the Democrats need to blame someone for Trump being President they need to go look in the mirror.

President Joke...I love to laugh!
At you!

Seems to me that if you think someone in power is crazy you should take what they say more seriously not less

I don't think he's crazy. I think he's ignorant, arrogant, and childish. And not particularly intelligent, either.

Ain't America Great!!!
Even idiots can own 400 businesses.....
So whats your excuse?

If I started out with his daddy's money, I think my life would have gone quite differently. Not that my life is bad, mind you, but my parents were living one month to the next, whereas Trump inherited millions, and proceeded to take part in many failed business ventures. He is brilliant when it comes to marketing, though. I'll give him that.

After all of your hard work to undermine, ridicule and demonize him from the day he took office, It must be very frustrating that he is doing so well. :crybaby:Those of us who like to see the President doing positive things for America are very happy.

Um he's not. It took him a whole year to get one piece of legislation passed. He has also made the US the laughing stock of the world.

He's made me a shitload of money and he has liberals needing safe spaces and playdo. It's a win win for me.

Heā€™s going to be President till at least January of 2021 rather his critics take him seriously or not. I would also suggest part of the reason Trump is President is because so many on both the right and left didnā€™t take him seriously.

That is pretty damned disturbing. I don't take Pee Wee Herman seriously, either. Consequently, the GOP may elect him....
No the left took Hillary Clinton seriously that worked out real well for you maybe instead of bitching about Trump 24/7 the Democrats should focus on their own failures that helped him get elected.

I guess you showed us. You put a clearly incompetent, immature, narcissistic, poorly educated, pathological lying, racist, and sexist in the White House, whose ego is so fragile that he engages in playground level taunts with a madman over who has the biggest nuclear button, and is unable to work with even his own party in Congress. When he destroys the nation, we will REALLY be sorry, and you will have won....!

Donald Trump is not poorly educated, though he sounds like he is.

If you are going to criticize the man, at least get your facts straight.
He's actually better educated than those arguing against him!
lol

Seems to me that if you think someone in power is crazy you should take what they say more seriously not less

I don't think he's crazy. I think he's ignorant, arrogant, and childish. And not particularly intelligent, either.

Ain't America Great!!!
So whats your excuse?

If I started out with his daddy's money, I think my life would have gone quite differently. Not that my life is bad, mind you, but my parents were living one month to the next, whereas Trump inherited millions, and proceeded to take part in many failed business ventures. He is brilliant when it comes to marketing, though. I'll give him that.

From what I heard he was given a million bucks by his Dad and told to make something of it.
He succeeded beyond his Pops wildest dreams.

Ain't America Great!!!
So whats your excuse?

From what I heard he was given a million bucks by his Dad and told to make something of it.

Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?

That is just another lie. Trump inherited way more than 1 million.

And 1 million is still a lot of money to get for nothing. My parents let me borrow $1,800 when I was still looking for work out of grad school. That's it.

It isn't about taking him seriously. He's there. We will survive it.

So, the question is.........now what? 3 years is not a long time.

It isn't about taking him seriously. He's there. We will survive it.

So, the question is.........now what? 3 years is not a long time.
Now what? Seriously? lol

Expect positive changes for everyone the libs have been crying about. :)

Last edited:
You're hilarious
For a guy who says he couldn't vote for either of the candidates you sure seem one sided now

To you, and people like you, I've always seemed one sided.

that's because where you stand, there is no middle.

all or nothing with your ilk
I'm not a middle of the road guy will, I believe in something or I don't And believing doesn't have to be 100%
And believing doesn't have to be 100%
I've known you for 17 years, ed, and you've always been 100%

First to the Right, now to the Left.
In 2000 I changed lanes GWB was too much And as you might recall I voted for him
---------------------------------------- 'gwb' is a pwick , he is a pro immigration pwick same as his whole family of 'bush' pwicks . I voted for him once but he couldn't even do a proper 'shock and awe' destruction of 'iraq' . .

Ain't America Great!!!
So whats your excuse?

And 1 million is still a lot of money to get for nothing. My parents let me borrow $1,800 when I was still looking for work out of grad school. That's it.

Anyway you look at it it's a far cry from Billions.
And no a million isnt that much money these days.
The wife and I have pissed more than that away over the years.

Ain't America Great!!!
So whats your excuse?

It's relative. To me, someone who's young and still very early in his career, a million is a fuck ton. For someone in their mid thirties or early forties making 100k +, it's still a lot, but no longer THAT much. And for someone in the upper-middle or upper class, a million isn't much at all.

Ain't America Great!!!
So whats your excuse?

It's relative. To me, someone who's young and still very early in his career, a million is a fuck ton. For someone in their mid thirties or early forties making 100k +, it's still a lot, but no longer THAT much. And for someone in the upper-middle or upper class, a million isn't much at all.

If I were you I'd work towards 1 mill being pocket change.
But thats just me.

Forum List

Back