I can't believe people still take Trump seriously

How could anyone not take him seriously? lol

This man has accomplished more in life than any president we’ve ever had!

accomplishment is growing up in a trailer park and becoming president.

accomplishment is being raised by single mother and your grandparents and being bi-racial and getting to be president.

what did trump accomplish that his daddy didn't set him up with?

and even if we assume he was capable at one time, he sounds like a nutcase now and has bellied-up, what, eight corporations?
Is this where we compare obamas accomplishments to Trumps? :)
Lets try for some honesty tycho Where do you think the orange anus would be if obama left him the same fucked up economy bush left him?
We'd be seeing more progress if he wasn't stuck with fixing Obama's mistakes.

that's funny given that president Obama spent 8 years fixing the mistakes of bush and the GOP.

what mistakes would that be? our evconomy was doing great. near as I can tell, anyone who isn't top 1% is being screwed by Donald and his fellow kleptocrats.

but please tell me how it benefits us to de-regulate banks so they can steal from us again. and tell me how it benefits me to have my deduction for state and local taxes removed while giving the swamp dweller Mnuchin a tax deduction for private planes. (and let's not talk about trickle down. it doesn't exist. it never has).

No the left took Hillary Clinton seriously that worked out real well for you maybe instead of bitching about Trump 24/7 the Democrats should focus on their own failures that helped him get elected.

I guess you showed us. You put a clearly incompetent, immature, narcissistic, poorly educated, pathological lying, racist, and sexist in the White House, whose ego is so fragile that he engages in playground level taunts with a madman over who has the biggest nuclear button, and is unable to work with even his own party in Congress. When he destroys the nation, we will REALLY be sorry, and you will have won....!

Donald Trump is not poorly educated, though he sounds like he is.

If you are going to criticize the man, at least get your facts straight.
He's actually better educated than those arguing against him!
lol

So, your agree that he has the "...best words"?

What does that have anything to do with intelligence ? He beat gingerich, Ted Cruz, Rick perry and all the rest for the nomination and Hillary for the president right?

all that proves is that the uneducated uninformed angry white male christian supremacist misogynist "base" didn't want anything except an internet troll for president. (there is a reason David duke keeps reminding the orange nutter that it was he and his fellow nazis who put him in office).

the sole criteria of you and your fellow freaks was that you think he makes people smarter than you cry.

All you libs gotta do is say President Trump is President of the USA till 2024.

If I started out with his daddy's money, I think my life would have gone quite differently. Not that my life is bad, mind you, but my parents were living one month to the next, whereas Trump inherited millions, and proceeded to take part in many failed business ventures. He is brilliant when it comes to marketing, though. I'll give him that.
And scamming people and not paying people and screwing investors, suppliers, workers, and stealing money from college students.

Yeah, he's great all right.

If I started out with his daddy's money, I think my life would have gone quite differently. Not that my life is bad, mind you, but my parents were living one month to the next, whereas Trump inherited millions, and proceeded to take part in many failed business ventures. He is brilliant when it comes to marketing, though. I'll give him that.
And scamming people and not paying people and screwing investors, suppliers, workers, and stealing money from college students.

Yeah, he's great all right.
---------------------------------------------------------- you got some records of convictions for him doing these things illegal sounding things while the TRUMP was / is President Monk .

Last edited:

accomplishment is being raised by single mother and your grandparents and being bi-racial and getting to be president.

and even if we assume he was capable at one time, he sounds like a nutcase now and has bellied-up, what, eight corporations?
Lets try for some honesty tycho Where do you think the orange anus would be if obama left him the same fucked up economy bush left him?
Does anyone think that if the economy was so bad Trump would have run??? I don't think he would have

because , YEAH , i have also heard those stories and RUMORS from before the TRUMP was President Monk .

Does anyone think that if the economy was so bad Trump would have run??? I don't think he would have
------------------------------------------ so , so YOU don't think so eh Eddie . :afro:

From his tweets, he comes off as a parody of himself. I don't take a word he says seriously, and I don't see how anyone does. That stupid book doesn't change my opinion on Trump at all; he was a joke before, and he's a joke now. The only difference it made was, now he can legitimately point and say "Fake news".

Your butthurt has unhinged you. Here’s something for you:
9CDA9E42-76AD-4229-9C8A-559885695728.jpeg

------------------------------------------ so , so YOU don't think so eh Eddie . :afro:
one mans opinion

and you are welcome to it . Thing is that the USA is fine this Sunday and i can't see that changing in anyway in the near future that affects Americans in the USA Eddie ,

and you are welcome to it . Thing is that the USA is fine this Sunday and i can't see that changing in anyway in the near future that affects Americans in the USA Eddie ,
Well first say I hope you're right but separating us from our allies ,the rest of the world can have no good ending imo and giving huge tax cuts to billionaires ?? Haven't we been down that road before ? And if you think corporations are going to give back more than a piddling ,,well you're not being realistic

I can't believe that in two more weeks, it will be a year that he has been in the office now. Time has flown so fast.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. By the way, is there anyone from the Hollywood scene who actually did pack up and move elsewhere because they refuse to be under his leadership?

From his tweets, he comes off as a parody of himself. I don't take a word he says seriously, and I don't see how anyone does. That stupid book doesn't change my opinion on Trump at all; he was a joke before, and he's a joke now. The only difference it made was, now he can legitimately point and say "Fake news".

View attachment 170372

Wow you're so funny and original, haha.

He is president of the United States. Even if you don’t like him you have to take him seriously by virtue of his office

:rofl:

Fairly certain if he threatened you’d take him seriously because he has the authority to make good.

Oh no, doncha know Jillian is the most powerful lawyer in the known universe (who is going to learn what a tort is any day now)?

President Trump fears her, just got to her trailer and ask her....

Well first say I hope you're right but separating us from our allies ,the rest of the world can have no good ending imo and giving huge tax cuts to billionaires ?? Haven't we been down that road before ? And if you think corporations are going to give back more than a piddling ,,well you're not being realistic
---------------------------------------------- feck the allies , let them get in line . ----------------- You say that we have been down that road before as we gave Billionaires tax cuts . In all my life of 68 years Billionaires getting tax cuts has never made a difference to me or my nice middle class way of living as we gave tax cuts to Billionaires [i guess] . I make the same statement about Billionaires for my parents which would extend my claim out to about 95 years . Corporations , i guess i always worked for Corp or businesses and i have always done fine as they issued or Gave Me my paycheck Eddie .

View attachment 170372

Wow you're so funny and original, haha.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back