I can't believe people still take Trump seriously

Ain't America Great!!!
Even idiots can own 400 businesses.....
So whats your excuse?

If I started out with his daddy's money, I think my life would have gone quite differently. Not that my life is bad, mind you, but my parents were living one month to the next, whereas Trump inherited millions, and proceeded to take part in many failed business ventures. He is brilliant when it comes to marketing, though. I'll give him that.

From what I heard he was given a million bucks by his Dad and told to make something of it.
He succeeded beyond his Pops wildest dreams.

Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?

That is just another lie. Trump inherited way more than 1 million.

And 1 million is still a lot of money to get for nothing. My parents let me borrow $1,800 when I was still looking for work out of grad school. That's it.

Anyway you look at it it's a far cry from Billions.
And no a million isnt that much money these days.
The wife and I have pissed more than that away over the years.

It's relative. To me, someone who's young and still very early in his career, a million is a fuck ton. For someone in their mid thirties or early forties making 100k +, it's still a lot, but no longer THAT much. And for someone in the upper-middle or upper class, a million isn't much at all.

Look no further then all the poor broke ass lottery winners

Last edited:
He’s going to be President till at least January of 2021 rather his critics take him seriously or not. I would also suggest part of the reason Trump is President is because so many on both the right and left didn’t take him seriously.

That is pretty damned disturbing. I don't take Pee Wee Herman seriously, either. Consequently, the GOP may elect him....
No the left took Hillary Clinton seriously that worked out real well for you maybe instead of bitching about Trump 24/7 the Democrats should focus on their own failures that helped him get elected.

I guess you showed us. You put a clearly incompetent, immature, narcissistic, poorly educated, pathological lying, racist, and sexist in the White House, whose ego is so fragile that he engages in playground level taunts with a madman over who has the biggest nuclear button, and is unable to work with even his own party in Congress. When he destroys the nation, we will REALLY be sorry, and you will have won....!

Donald Trump is not poorly educated, though he sounds like he is.

If you are going to criticize the man, at least get your facts straight.

I consider a grown man with a 3rd grade vocabulary to be poorly educated.

He’s going to be President till at least January of 2021 rather his critics take him seriously or not. I would also suggest part of the reason Trump is President is because so many on both the right and left didn’t take him seriously.

That is pretty damned disturbing. I don't take Pee Wee Herman seriously, either. Consequently, the GOP may elect him....
No the left took Hillary Clinton seriously that worked out real well for you maybe instead of bitching about Trump 24/7 the Democrats should focus on their own failures that helped him get elected.

I guess you showed us. You put a clearly incompetent, immature, narcissistic, poorly educated, pathological lying, racist, and sexist in the White House, whose ego is so fragile that he engages in playground level taunts with a madman over who has the biggest nuclear button, and is unable to work with even his own party in Congress. When he destroys the nation, we will REALLY be sorry, and you will have won....!
No you on the left put him in by nominating the only person he could have beaten a candidate so bad that Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC had to put their thumb on the scale to help Clinton fend of Sanders in the primaries. If the Democrats need to blame someone for Trump being President they need to go look in the mirror.

Only a Trumpette could seriously blame someone who did not vote for Trump for his election.... It is part of the New GOP normal.

He's actually better educated than those arguing against him!
lol

So, your agree that he has the "...best words"?

No you on the left put him in by nominating the only person he could have beaten a candidate so bad that Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC had to put their thumb on the scale to help Clinton fend of Sanders in the primaries. If the Democrats need to blame someone for Trump being President they need to go look in the mirror.

Only a Trumpette could seriously blame someone who did not vote for Trump for his election.... It is part of the New GOP normal.
Only a far left moron would deny the fact the Democratic party nominated the only person Trump could defeat not only that they had to stack the deck for her to do it the sad reality is if you guys had not cheated Sanders there is a good chance he would be President right now you continue to live in denial as that is the Democrats new normal.

lol

He's a lot smarter than you realize.

How could anyone not take him seriously? lol

This man has accomplished more in life than any president we’ve ever had!

accomplishment is growing up in a trailer park and becoming president.

accomplishment is being raised by single mother and your grandparents and being bi-racial and getting to be president.

what did trump accomplish that his daddy didn't set him up with?

and even if we assume he was capable at one time, he sounds like a nutcase now and has bellied-up, what, eight corporations?
Is this where we compare obamas accomplishments to Trumps? :)
Lets try for some honesty tycho Where do you think the orange anus would be if obama left him the same fucked up economy bush left him?

accomplishment is being raised by single mother and your grandparents and being bi-racial and getting to be president.

and even if we assume he was capable at one time, he sounds like a nutcase now and has bellied-up, what, eight corporations?
Lets try for some honesty tycho Where do you think the orange anus would be if obama left him the same fucked up economy bush left him?

We would been out of it 2 years earlier, he wouldn't of passed economic slowdown Obama care and Obama's EPA job killing regulations

lol

What does that have anything to do with intelligence ? He beat gingerich, Ted Cruz, Rick perry and all the rest for the nomination and Hillary for the president right?

Last edited:

------------------------------------------ big deal . We got some bonehead with a silly name like 'vandel shandel' here saying that the President of the USA has a third grade vocabulary . As i already said , so what and big deal VShandle !!

oh man , you guys provide lots of mirth [chuckle] , if you stop whining we Deplorables might stop laughing at you VS .

We'd be seeing more progress if he wasn't stuck with fixing Obama's mistakes.

Powerful?? lol Un of NK and Iran laugh in his face

And who gives a fuck what North Korea and Iran think ...​

How%20I%20feel%20when%20I%20don_t%20give%20a%20shit.gif

Those who voted for him take his word very seriously, and unlike politicians, he is delivering...
Trump, still President 1/6/2018....
Yes He's mentally stable very, hugely LOL LOL

As our GDP goes up and unemployment goes down...
I don't care if he has to walk around in a straight jacket, as long as he keeps making America better than it was. You shouldn't either.

He's a lot smarter than you realize.

Right. Here is another example of his "...stable genius":

“You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that.”

Trump Has The World Asking What is Uranium?

Our President, ladies and gentlemen.

lol

What does that have anything to do with intelligence ? He beat gingerich, Ted Cruz, Rick perry and all the rest for the nomination and Hillary for the president right?

That says a whole lot more about Trump vote'sr intelligence than it does about Trump's intelligence.

------------------------------------------ big deal . We got some bonehead with a silly name like 'vandel shandel' here saying that the President of the USA has a third grade vocabulary . As i already said , so what and big deal VShandle !!

I can see how the significance of Trump's 3rd grade vocabulary might escape you, Pismoe

lol

That says a whole lot more about Trump vote'sr intelligence than it does about Trump's intelligence.

Why Trump has tried to do every thing he campaigned on, it's only been a year ....so he wasn't lying there .

Those who voted for him take his word very seriously, and unlike politicians, he is delivering...

I don't care if he has to walk around in a straight jacket, as long as he keeps making America better than it was. You shouldn't either.
he hasn't done crap even his tax plan is bs

he hasn't done crap even his tax plan is bs

If he hasn't done "crap" as you say why do you want to impeach him?

Forum List

Back