I can't blame the Trumpsters

But it's also the complete release of decades of pent-up anger and frustration over what the Regressive Left has gotten away with, while they mocked and insulted you. That's the part with which I can identify and agree.

Funny that you pretend to be independent and whenever politics come up you have two modes: Everyone is the same and full of shit or Dems are all the same and full of shit.

The Dems have learned that sooner or later, ridiculing people in an attempt to suppress them backfires.
You really think they've learned that?
The Dems have learned that sooner or later, ridiculing people in an attempt to suppress them backfires.
You really think they've learned that?

I have to agree. I don't think they've learned a thing. If anything they are doubling down on the name calling

This victory lap you're taking is long and loud, and I have to admit I can't blame you.

It's not just that Trump won. It's not just that you now have control of the White House, House, Senate, Supreme Court (soon) and state houses. Holy shit, that's all worth celebrating, to be sure.

But it's also the complete release of decades of pent-up anger and frustration over what the Regressive Left has gotten away with, while they mocked and insulted you. That's the part with which I can identify and agree.

The Democrats have been screaming about bathrooms, birthday cakes, burkas, triggers, cultural appropriation, BLM and building safe spaces. Punishing you for expressing your opinion. Calling you all kinds of nasty names any time you dared to disagree. Counting down the days that you DIE. Mocking your religion while defending another. Teaching your kids to hate their country. Not just screaming about it, but forcing it all into the culture.

Trump came out and talked about jobs, borders and security. And as repulsive as he is, that was the winning message. And the Democrats turned themselves into a regional party that only specializes in dividing people.

So, enjoy. You earned this.

Part of the reason the celebration continues and will continue is because of the plethora of Libs who are still crying about the outcome. Posters like POGO, OLDSCHOOL, MATHEW, et al post here almost daily about why Trump's victory is illegitimate. The louder they whine, the more the winners will party.

We’ll see who is divided by the walls, the deportation squads, who profits under Trump and who does not I suppose. Again, can you tell me one person you’ve been divided from by the Democratic party during the last 8 years? No? Neither can anyone else who discusses “divisiveness”.
Identity Politics is the strategy of dividing Americans into little grievance groups for political advantage.

It's at the very core of the Left's very existence, it's dishonest, it's cowardly, and it just kicked them square in the ass.

It may be so deep in your core that you don't even see it.

There's the answer you requested, and I'll guess you won't know what I'm talking about.

Yes, Trump won, more importantly the country rejected: Hillary, Obama, democrats, liberals, progressives, the corrupt media, the corrupt pollsters, and left wing hollyloonies.

This victory lap you're taking is long and loud, and I have to admit I can't blame you.

It's not just that Trump won. It's not just that you now have control of the White House, House, Senate, Supreme Court (soon) and state houses. Holy shit, that's all worth celebrating, to be sure.

The Democrats have been screaming about bathrooms, birthday cakes, burkas, triggers, cultural appropriation, BLM and building safe spaces. Punishing you for expressing your opinion. Calling you all kinds of nasty names any time you dared to disagree. Counting down the days that you DIE. Mocking your religion while defending another. Teaching your kids to hate their country. Not just screaming about it, but forcing it all into the culture.

Trump came out and talked about jobs, borders and security. And as repulsive as he is, that was the winning message. And the Democrats turned themselves into a regional party that only specializes in dividing people.

So, enjoy. You earned this.

Part of the reason the celebration continues and will continue is because of the plethora of Libs who are still crying about the outcome. Posters like POGO, OLDSCHOOL, MATHEW, et al post here almost daily about why Trump's victory is illegitimate. The louder they whine, the more the winners will party.
It doesn't register with them that so many people find them unappealing.

Funny that you pretend to be independent and whenever politics come up you have two modes: Everyone is the same and full of shit or Dems are all the same and full of shit.
One of the symptoms of being a hardcore partisan ideologue is selective perception.

You somehow "haven't seen" all the times I've been going at it with your right wing counterparts.

That's okay, I see it all the time here.

You somehow "haven't seen" all the times I've been going at it with your right wing counterparts.

Sorry I must apologize then. I didnt see any of those but I'll be on the lookout in the future because I'm sure it happens often.:)

Sorry I must apologize then. I didnt see any of those but I'll be on the lookout in the future because I'm sure it happens often.:)

Whoa Mac, Congrats on adding yet another stalker to the herd. Make sure you feed and water this one, otherwise you KNOW what happens.... :p

We’ll see who is divided by the walls, the deportation squads, who profits under Trump and who does not I suppose. Again, can you tell me one person you’ve been divided from by the Democratic party during the last 8 years? No? Neither can anyone else who discusses “divisiveness”.
Identity Politics is the strategy of dividing Americans into little grievance groups for political advantage.

It's at the very core of the Left's very existence, it's dishonest, it's cowardly, and it just kicked them square in the ass.

There's the answer you requested, and I'll guess you won't know what I'm talking about.

So you can’t name anyone that you’ve been divided against either? Strange for such a divisive president that nobody can name anyone that they have been turned against… As long as you “feel it”, I guess that is enough for some folks.

But lets look at your post. What “grievance group” have you been divided into? Let me guess…you can’t answer that either.

But whatever it is; it is at the “core of the left’s existence”. I guess you mean like gun owners (aka a grievance group) that thinks the Feds are going to roll into their homes like oranges any minute now and confiscate their guns? Or perhaps it’s those strict constitutionalists who think we should not allow anything other than the text of the Constitution and limit our fortunes to the writings of people who died 200+ years ago? Funny, I didn’t know these were left-wing groups. But at least they are dishonest and cowardly so they have that going for them.

Whoa Mac, Congrats on adding yet another stalker to the herd. Make sure you feed and water this one, otherwise you KNOW what happens.... :p

Put away your tits.
Fuck you, the judge said breast feeding in public is allowed....

...and in other news; that pain you feel isn't imaginary, it's President-Elect Pussy Grabber's fingers wrapped tightly around your mangina.

Yes, Trump won, more importantly the country rejected: Hillary, Obama, democrats, liberals, progressives, the corrupt media, the corrupt pollsters, and left wing hollyloonies.

Democrats gained seats in the US Senate
Democrats gained seats in the US House
Hamilton had it’s highest grossing month ever (Broadway Box Office: ‘Hamilton’ Explodes Past $3 Million in a Record Thanksgiving Week)
A Democrat got 2 million more votes for POTUS than any Republican.

Some rejection.

So you can’t name anyone that you’ve been divided against either? Strange for such a divisive president that nobody can name anyone that they have been turned against… As long as you “feel it”, I guess that is enough for some folks.

But lets look at your post. What “grievance group” have you been divided into? Let me guess…you can’t answer that either.

But whatever it is; it is at the “core of the left’s existence”. I guess you mean like gun owners (aka a grievance group) that thinks the Feds are going to roll into their homes like oranges any minute now and confiscate their guns? Or perhaps it’s those strict constitutionalists who think we should not allow anything other than the text of the Constitution and limit our fortunes to the writings of people who died 200+ years ago? Funny, I didn’t know these were left-wing groups. But at least they are dishonest and cowardly so they have that going for them.
I was about to go into more detail for you, providing groups against whom I feel divided by you folks, providing examples of groups that have been pitted against each other.

But then, why bother?

You're denying everything I have said, and there's nothing I can say or provide that you will admit to. Deny, deny, deny.

That's up to you. Stay in denial. And enjoy the upcoming Supreme Court picks, and be sure to blame someone else for them.

Last edited:

Democrats gained seats in the US Senate
Democrats gained seats in the US House
Hamilton had it’s highest grossing month ever (Broadway Box Office: ‘Hamilton’ Explodes Past $3 Million in a Record Thanksgiving Week)
A Democrat got 2 million more votes for POTUS than any Republican.

Some rejection.

A few seats.
Not enough to flip the Senate, something you expected to do (and needed to do, because the 2018 map sucks for Dems)
So limousine liberals keep going to a liberal show? SHOCKER
Like having more hits in a baseball game than the other, winning, team.

The Democrats have been screaming about bathrooms, birthday cakes, burkas, triggers, cultural appropriation, BLM and building safe spaces. Punishing you for expressing your opinion. Calling you all kinds of nasty names any time you dared to disagree.

There's name calling and insults on both sides. "Libtards", "DemocRats", "Snowflakes".

Your criticism seems less like a neutral observation than a polemic against liberals, but I might be wrong.

I imagine you on a crate in Times Square screaming through a bullhorn; "Government ain't the boss of you." And "Liberals think they're better than you."

The Democrats have been screaming about bathrooms, birthday cakes, burkas, triggers, cultural appropriation, BLM and building safe spaces. Punishing you for expressing your opinion. Calling you all kinds of nasty names any time you dared to disagree.

There's name calling and insults on both sides. "Libtards", "DemocRats", "Snowflakes".

Your criticism seems less like a neutral observation than a polemic against liberals, but I might be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well, it's a polemic against the people who have taken over the Democratic party. I wouldn't characterize them as traditional liberals.

My nightmare scenario - one party having all the power - came to fruition, and some of the responsibility is with them.

Forum List

Back