I can't blame the Trumpsters

Yes, Trump won, more importantly the country rejected: Hillary, Obama, democrats, liberals, progressives, the corrupt media, the corrupt pollsters, and left wing hollyloonies.

Democrats gained seats in the US Senate
Democrats gained seats in the US House
Hamilton had it’s highest grossing month ever (Broadway Box Office: ‘Hamilton’ Explodes Past $3 Million in a Record Thanksgiving Week)
A Democrat got 2 million more votes for POTUS than any Republican.

Some rejection.

After getting the living shit kicked out of your party, you made a few meaningless gains even with overwhelming advantages you had during this election, that's a loss in anyone's book.

This victory lap you're taking is long and loud, and I have to admit I can't blame you.

It's not just that Trump won. It's not just that you now have control of the White House, House, Senate, Supreme Court (soon) and state houses. Holy shit, that's all worth celebrating, to be sure.

But it's also the complete release of decades of pent-up anger and frustration over what the Regressive Left has gotten away with, while they mocked and insulted you. That's the part with which I can identify and agree.

The Democrats have been screaming about bathrooms, birthday cakes, burkas, triggers, cultural appropriation, BLM and building safe spaces. Punishing you for expressing your opinion. Calling you all kinds of nasty names any time you dared to disagree. Counting down the days that you DIE. Mocking your religion while defending another. Teaching your kids to hate their country. Not just screaming about it, but forcing it all into the culture.

Trump came out and talked about jobs, borders and security. And as repulsive as he is, that was the winning message. And the Democrats turned themselves into a regional party that only specializes in dividing people.

So, enjoy. You earned this.
Good post, Mac. Thanks.

For this conservative though it's not just the Regressive Left that I've had a problem with for years. The Republican party has been derelict for a long time in delivering what we've elected them to do, thus the rebellion this go-round against our professional politicians who sought the party's nomination. Trump spoke and lots of us, as well as others, listened and bought in. From day one I and others I know felt exactly what Trump eventually said to black voters, "Whadaya got to lose?" The professionals we'd trusted and voted for for years didn't deliver, so it was a no brainer, for me at least, to kick 'em all to the curb this time.

"Mad as hell and not gonna take it any longer," Alex for $100.
Yeah. What I really, badly underestimated was the amount of people who feel like I do about PC/Identity Politics.

I just figured it would be long, slow fight over time. I sure as hell didn't expect an explosion like this.
I predicted Trump would win the day he announced.
When Trump was giving a campaign rally where 30K attended and Hillary was getting 500 the writing was on the wall for anyone with a brain to see.
The best part is the fucking DEMs are going to be rubbing each others faces in their shit for four years.
I've got the solution for them! Give a fucking 1%er West Coast hundred year old LIB elite billionaire the speaker's job and elect a fucking radical Islamofascist Ellison as head of the DNC.
That will 100% guarantee the DEMS will be a fucking national joke for the next twelve years.

Good post, Mac. Thanks.

For this conservative though it's not just the Regressive Left that I've had a problem with for years. The Republican party has been derelict for a long time in delivering what we've elected them to do, thus the rebellion this go-round against our professional politicians who sought the party's nomination. Trump spoke and lots of us, as well as others, listened and bought in. From day one I and others I know felt exactly what Trump eventually said to black voters, "Whadaya got to lose?" The professionals we'd trusted and voted for for years didn't deliver, so it was a no brainer, for me at least, to kick 'em all to the curb this time.

“Mad as hell but returned 90% of federal law makers to their jobs” for the block,” Wink.

You voted for a celebrity because he was funny, made you laugh, and you liked his simplistic “solutions” to complex problems.
You voted for a woman that thinks taxing the rich more so they can get out of taxes is a solution to a lot of our economic problems..

???

Unlikely. Meanwhile, I’m excited to see that families making less than $50,000 will no longer pay taxes under Mr. Trump’s plan.
Did you not ever hear her speak?

Several times.
We haven't heard from the consultant, lately...
Been licking your wounds huh?

We’ll see who is divided by the walls, the deportation squads, who profits under Trump and who does not I suppose. Again, can you tell me one person you’ve been divided from by the Democratic party during the last 8 years? No? Neither can anyone else who discusses “divisiveness”.
Identity Politics is the strategy of dividing Americans into little grievance groups for political advantage.

It's at the very core of the Left's very existence, it's dishonest, it's cowardly, and it just kicked them square in the ass.

It may be so deep in your core that you don't even see it.

There's the answer you requested, and I'll guess you won't know what I'm talking about.

So you can’t name anyone that you’ve been divided against either? Strange for such a divisive president that nobody can name anyone that they have been turned against… As long as you “feel it”, I guess that is enough for some folks.

But lets look at your post. What “grievance group” have you been divided into? Let me guess…you can’t answer that either.

But whatever it is; it is at the “core of the left’s existence”. I guess you mean like gun owners (aka a grievance group) that thinks the Feds are going to roll into their homes like oranges any minute now and confiscate their guns? Or perhaps it’s those strict constitutionalists who think we should not allow anything other than the text of the Constitution and limit our fortunes to the writings of people who died 200+ years ago? Funny, I didn’t know these were left-wing groups. But at least they are dishonest and cowardly so they have that going for them.
I was about to go into more detail for you, providing groups against whom I feel divided by you folks, providing examples of groups that have been pitted against each other.

But then, why bother?

You're denying everything I have said, and there's nothing I can say or provide that you will admit to. Deny, deny, deny.

That's up to you. Stay in denial. And enjoy the upcoming Supreme Court picks, and be sure to blame someone else for them.

Sure you were....not.

If a government or group outside your family can turn you against someone through sheer speech, your mind is incredibly weak.

In all candor, I would be most surprised at your weakness...of anyone here.

What's funny is that neither of us voted for Trump and your sitting there like you are happy about the court picks. Whatever pal.

This victory lap you're taking is long and loud, and I have to admit I can't blame you.

It's not just that Trump won. It's not just that you now have control of the White House, House, Senate, Supreme Court (soon) and state houses. Holy shit, that's all worth celebrating, to be sure.

But it's also the complete release of decades of pent-up anger and frustration over what the Regressive Left has gotten away with, while they mocked and insulted you. That's the part with which I can identify and agree.

The Democrats have been screaming about bathrooms, birthday cakes, burkas, triggers, cultural appropriation, BLM and building safe spaces. Punishing you for expressing your opinion. Calling you all kinds of nasty names any time you dared to disagree. Counting down the days that you DIE. Mocking your religion while defending another. Teaching your kids to hate their country. Not just screaming about it, but forcing it all into the culture.

Trump came out and talked about jobs, borders and security. And as repulsive as he is, that was the winning message. And the Democrats turned themselves into a regional party that only specializes in dividing people.

Technically the Trump wing really only won the white house. The rest of the branches are still dominated by rank and file Republicans.

But he did allow for the release of a lot of pent up frustration, anger and indignation. People have gotten tired of being accused of being some form of evil for not following the social progressive party line.
Since Obama was elected the DEMs have lost over 900!!!!!! legislative seats to REPs.
The cancer within the DEMs had set in LONG before Trump showed up.The REPs could have run Ronald McDonald against Hillary and won!

Funny that you pretend to be independent and whenever politics come up you have two modes: Everyone is the same and full of shit or Dems are all the same and full of shit.
yupp, hes phony af

Good post, Mac. Thanks.

Yeah. What I really, badly underestimated was the amount of people who feel like I do about PC/Identity Politics.

I just figured it would be long, slow fight over time. I sure as hell didn't expect an explosion like this.
I predicted Trump would win the day he announced.
When Trump was giving a campaign rally where 30K attended and Hillary was getting 500 the writing was on the wall for anyone with a brain to see.
The best part is the fucking DEMs are going to be rubbing each others faces in their shit for four years.
I've got the solution for them! Give a fucking 1%er West Coast hundred year old LIB elite billionaire the speaker's job and elect a fucking radical Islamofascist Ellison as head of the DNC.
That will 100% guarantee the DEMS will be a fucking national joke for the next twelve years.
If Trump and the GOP come through, that may happen.

If they don't, all bets are off.

We’ll see who is divided by the walls, the deportation squads, who profits under Trump and who does not I suppose. Again, can you tell me one person you’ve been divided from by the Democratic party during the last 8 years? No? Neither can anyone else who discusses “divisiveness”.
Identity Politics is the strategy of dividing Americans into little grievance groups for political advantage.

It's at the very core of the Left's very existence, it's dishonest, it's cowardly, and it just kicked them square in the ass.

There's the answer you requested, and I'll guess you won't know what I'm talking about.

So you can’t name anyone that you’ve been divided against either? Strange for such a divisive president that nobody can name anyone that they have been turned against… As long as you “feel it”, I guess that is enough for some folks.

But lets look at your post. What “grievance group” have you been divided into? Let me guess…you can’t answer that either.

But whatever it is; it is at the “core of the left’s existence”. I guess you mean like gun owners (aka a grievance group) that thinks the Feds are going to roll into their homes like oranges any minute now and confiscate their guns? Or perhaps it’s those strict constitutionalists who think we should not allow anything other than the text of the Constitution and limit our fortunes to the writings of people who died 200+ years ago? Funny, I didn’t know these were left-wing groups. But at least they are dishonest and cowardly so they have that going for them.
I was about to go into more detail for you, providing groups against whom I feel divided by you folks, providing examples of groups that have been pitted against each other.

But then, why bother?

You're denying everything I have said, and there's nothing I can say or provide that you will admit to. Deny, deny, deny.

That's up to you. Stay in denial. And enjoy the upcoming Supreme Court picks, and be sure to blame someone else for them.

Sure you were....not.

If a government or group outside your family can turn you against someone through sheer speech, your mind is incredibly weak.

What's funny is that neither of us voted for Trump and your sitting there like you are happy about the court picks. Whatever pal.
If you think I'm a liar there's no reason to communicate.

If you think PC and Identity Politics don't exist, that they don't have a tangible affect on our culture, that's up to you. I certainly don't expect to be able to change your mind.

Last edited:

You're a good man, Mac...:beer:

But then, why bother?

Sure you were....not.

If you think PC and Identity Politics don't exist, that they don't have a tangible affect on our culture, that's up to you. I certainly don't expect to be able to change your mind.

Still waiting to see whom you’ve personally have been turned against by these mysterious forces.

I don’t deny that political parties look at their demographics and try to energize/activate them. As I pointed out—see how that works; I provide examples—with the constititutional nut jobs and the gun nuts. Yet you claim it happens only on the left.

Provide it, don’t provide it…. up to you.

But then, why bother?

Sure you were....not.

Still waiting to see whom you’ve personally have been turned against by these mysterious forces.

I don’t deny that political parties look at their demographics and try to energize/activate them. As I pointed out—see how that works; I provide examples—with the constititutional nut jobs and the gun nuts. Yet you claim it happens only on the left.

Provide it, don’t provide it…. up to you.
Rather than put any further wasted effort into this, I'll provide my nice, long list of honest liberals who admit that PC has gone too far.

As you know, if you'd be honest, this is about far more than what I can do or say in any given situation.

President Obama agrees. He's featured in the first link.

And all the examples you could ever need. If you're honest.

Now, please be sure to avoid it, deny what the honest liberals are saying, and try to make it all about me.

Regressive left? You mean you Hillary voters....

Thanks for the hollow words.....

I love your little binary world!

Pointing out your a fucking LWNJ?

Thanks....

Pointing out your a fucking LWNJ?

Thanks....
Oh, by the way, I wanted to thank you for your contribution to my sig.

So, thanks!

Another reason to celebrate is the defeat of the Clintons, and the fact that Satanic pedophile, Podesta, won't be getting into the White House.

Too all you lefties.

Just 18 months ago.... literally just 18 months on this forum... I, and many on the right-wing, were told no Republican would ever win again. The Republican party is doomed. They'll never win an election. We're all doomed to never ending defeat and marginalization.

I was told this by not one.... not two..... but FOUR different posters, who screamed and mocked and chanted and yelled, and on and on and on....

Yes, we're going to celebrate, and we're going to rub people's faces in it for days.... weeks.... months.... as long as we can.

By the way, when Bush won in 2000, and again in 2004... we didn't do that. You started this. You made your beds. Now you lay in your poop. Your fault. Not ours.

Funny that you pretend to be independent and whenever politics come up you have two modes: Everyone is the same and full of shit or Dems are all the same and full of shit.
No, he's still independent, but it doesn't require being one to be tired of all the liberal PC bullshit.
I get that from the crazies on both ends.

Adherence to hardcore partisan ideology distorts perceptions; it creates selective attention.

They see only what they want to see and filter out contrary information.

Forum List

Back