I can't blame the Trumpsters

This victory lap you're taking is long and loud, and I have to admit I can't blame you.

It's not just that Trump won. It's not just that you now have control of the White House, House, Senate, Supreme Court (soon) and state houses. Holy shit, that's all worth celebrating, to be sure.

But it's also the complete release of decades of pent-up anger and frustration over what the Regressive Left has gotten away with, while they mocked and insulted you. That's the part with which I can identify and agree.

The Democrats have been screaming about bathrooms, birthday cakes, burkas, triggers, cultural appropriation, BLM and building safe spaces. Punishing you for expressing your opinion. Calling you all kinds of nasty names any time you dared to disagree. Counting down the days that you DIE. Mocking your religion while defending another. Teaching your kids to hate their country. Not just screaming about it, but forcing it all into the culture.

Trump came out and talked about jobs, borders and security. And as repulsive as he is, that was the winning message. And the Democrats turned themselves into a regional party that only specializes in dividing people.

So, enjoy. You earned this.

Yup. I agree.

I was totally against Trump, but he won fair and square and is our President. I don't blame the Trumpsters for beating their chests. They won.

This victory lap you're taking is long and loud, and I have to admit I can't blame you.

It's not just that Trump won. It's not just that you now have control of the White House, House, Senate, Supreme Court (soon) and state houses. Holy shit, that's all worth celebrating, to be sure.

But it's also the complete release of decades of pent-up anger and frustration over what the Regressive Left has gotten away with, while they mocked and insulted you. That's the part with which I can identify and agree.

The Democrats have been screaming about bathrooms, birthday cakes, burkas, triggers, cultural appropriation, BLM and building safe spaces. Punishing you for expressing your opinion. Calling you all kinds of nasty names any time you dared to disagree. Counting down the days that you DIE. Mocking your religion while defending another. Teaching your kids to hate their country. Not just screaming about it, but forcing it all into the culture.

Trump came out and talked about jobs, borders and security. And as repulsive as he is, that was the winning message. And the Democrats turned themselves into a regional party that only specializes in dividing people.

Yup. I agree.

I was totally against Trump, but he won fair and square and is our President. I don't blame the Trumpsters for beating their chests. They won.

RIght now is a good time for gloating, because he is still only the President Elect.

Once he is in office, we will have actual real world EVENTS and ACTIONS to discuss, instead of the guesses at meaning that people are seeing in his every twitch.

After that, gloating should only be used when called for by lefty stupidity, such as, I don't know, playing the Race Card?

imo.

Yup. I agree.

RIght now is a good time for gloating, because he is still only the President Elect.

Once he is in office, we will have actual real world EVENTS and ACTIONS to discuss, instead of the guesses at meaning that people are seeing in his every twitch.

After that, gloating should only be used when called for by lefty stupidity, such as, I don't know, playing the Race Card?

imo.
Yep, once the hand comes off the Bible, it's time to get it done.

Hoping for the best.

Yup. I agree.

imo.

Hoping for the best.

My wife has been talking about taking the kid to DC for a weekend trip.

IF Trump goes bad, I might spend the entire visit in front of the White House with a strongly worded sign.

As big as I can carry.

Yup. I agree.

imo.

Hoping for the best.

My wife has been talking about taking the kid to DC for a weekend trip.

IF Trump goes bad, I might spend the entire visit in front of the White House with a strongly worded sign.

As big as I can carry.

Would it be legal to buy a megaphone and yell at the President?

That's a good question, I don't know if it's legal or not but I suspect the Secret Service might take a rather dim view of doing such a thing.

I think we need to run a test case and in order to do so we'll need a guinea pig..er ..courageous hero , thanks for volunteering Correll and don't forget to wear your Kevlar vest. :D

That's a good question, I don't know if it's legal or not but I suspect the Secret Service might take a rather dim view of doing such a thing.

I think we need to run a test case and in order to do so we'll need a guinea pig..er ..courageous hero , thanks for volunteering Correll and don't forget to wear your Kevlar vest. :D

I doubt the Secret Service would shoot me for being loud. That would be more HIllary's speed anyway.

I doubt the Secret Service would shoot me for being loud. That would be more HIllary's speed anyway.
You're probably right, in fact , you'd probably land a high dollar gig in the Trump Administration for being loud, since the Donald has given every indication that he likes "loud".

"Ladies and Gentleman, allow me to present the President-Elect's latest cabinet pick, Correll will be filling the role of "Trumps Trumpet" aka "The Voice of Trump"

Forum List

Back