"I can’t use it?" White South Carolina cop suspended for repeating the n-word on camera

I referred to Obama as mulatto on FB and at least 150 FB ‘friends’ (mostly white) descended upon me with insults, disparagement and castigation.

Good for you. Who cares what they think, right? Don't submit to them.

If you think he's a mulatto, then say it out loud. If you don't see anything wrong with using the n-word, then say that too. Don't just hide behind a screen name on an anonymous message board. Say all of those things in public.
Problem is, I have to work to make a living and I’ve been blackballed by this lefty lynch mob.

Yup it’s a real dilemma. You can either be a patriot and speak your mind. Or you can be a coward and refuse to offend the libtards.
Or you can be a conscientious pragmatist who holds onto his beliefs while not creating hardships for his family.

Youre censoring yourself. I don’t blame you for wanting to protect your family from embarrassment over your terrible beliefs.

I suspect a lot of people here do that. They come here to let it all out anonymously because they’re afraid to say it in public.

My point is, if any of you feel so adamant about using the n word in public, then do it and deal with the consequences. Otherwise it just looks like an impotent rage - incessant whining about how the world is unfair to you. Deal with it. Make your choice and shut the fuck up.
...you are supporting UNFAIRNESS-----hahahahah--and that's what you jackasses are ''protesting'' against !!!!!!
..you make yourself look very stupid---hypocrite

if you can say white/Karen/redneck/etc, you should also be able to say and use ******
woooohoooo--can't use it on USMB!! USMB is not fair--that's nazi crap
USMB proves to be like the nazis

Apparently a cop can get into more trouble faster by repeating a common slang word used freely between blacks than he can actually shooting and killing an unarmed citizen, just because they say it offends them.

Anyone interested in what offends me?

Obviously, what offends Blacks counts for a WHOLE LOT more than what offends anyone else, yet they keep telling us how unfairly they are treated.

I never knew it was possible to get special rights and privileges yet still somehow be treated unfairly.

Is that why whites have never been treated unfairly, because of the special rights and privileges.

I must be a freak case then. I've been treated unfairly about one million times-- -- lied to, cheated, discriminated against: by the government, employers, companies, and individuals.

Almost no one ever cares.
I've been UNFAIRLY stopped/etc by cops at least FOUR times

How many times have you been harassed, beaten or shot?
.....AND you have special rights on USMB--you can call us redneck/white trash/etc, but we can't call you the N word
...I've been harassed by blacks who tried to fight me = they are RACIST

I encourage you to speak out about that publically.

State that you want to use the n-word in real life.
babble shit from you---WE KNOW blacks are violent idiots !! we told you that already--and you support that = idiot

Say that in public. Go for it.

if you can say white/Karen/redneck/etc, you should also be able to say and use ******

Apparently a cop can get into more trouble faster by repeating a common slang word used freely between blacks than he can actually shooting and killing an unarmed citizen, just because they say it offends them.

Obviously, what offends Blacks counts for a WHOLE LOT more than what offends anyone else, yet they keep telling us how unfairly they are treated.

I never knew it was possible to get special rights and privileges yet still somehow be treated unfairly.

Is that why whites have never been treated unfairly, because of the special rights and privileges.

I must be a freak case then. I've been treated unfairly about one million times-- -- lied to, cheated, discriminated against: by the government, employers, companies, and individuals.

.....AND you have special rights on USMB--you can call us redneck/white trash/etc, but we can't call you the N word

babble shit from you---WE KNOW blacks are violent idiots !! we told you that already--and you support that = idiot

..you think I'm afraid of doing that? for one, when I'm CC, I'd like to see some jackass try something

that's why the black hoods are shitholes--like Africa
HAHAHAHAHHAH

I referred to Obama as mulatto on FB and at least 150 FB ‘friends’ (mostly white) descended upon me with insults, disparagement and castigation.

If you think he's a mulatto, then say it out loud. If you don't see anything wrong with using the n-word, then say that too. Don't just hide behind a screen name on an anonymous message board. Say all of those things in public.
Problem is, I have to work to make a living and I’ve been blackballed by this lefty lynch mob.

Yup it’s a real dilemma. You can either be a patriot and speak your mind. Or you can be a coward and refuse to offend the libtards.
Or you can be a conscientious pragmatist who holds onto his beliefs while not creating hardships for his family.

Youre censoring yourself. I don’t blame you for wanting to protect your family from embarrassment over your terrible beliefs.

I suspect a lot of people here do that. They come here to let it all out anonymously because they’re afraid to say it in public.

My point is, if any of you feel so adamant about using the n word in public, then do it and deal with the consequences. Otherwise it just looks like an impotent rage - incessant whining about how the world is unfair to you. Deal with it. Make your choice and shut the fuck up.
So you’d yell ‘fire!’ in a crowded theater?

No. I wouldn’t.

Not unless there was one.

..you think I'm afraid of doing that? for one, when I'm CC, I'd like to see some jackass try something

I do think you’re afraid of doing that.

and you are full of babble crap shit

of babble crap shit
[/QUOTE]

You asked. I answered.

of babble crap shit

You asked. I answered.
[/QUOTE]
yes--full of shit ...you can't think

No. I wouldn’t.

So why should I say ****** around a bunch of democrat bigots who say ****** incessantly?

If the cop's body cam video confirms that the black guy called him a N-word, then the cop should not be punished for saying that the black guy called him a N-word. The cop did not call anyone else the N-word.

Most likely he called him nigga. Black folk say that constantly....supposedly there is a world of difference but white people still aren't allowed to say it even when singing along to rap music.
Its all bullshit anyway all it means is a less desirable low life SOB that is black just like redneck, pecker wood or white trash refers to the same sort that's white instead of black. Banning a word simply because it refers to any specific race is the very definition of being a racist asshoke. While fucking with or restricting colloquial language in any way is inherently the essence of politically incorrect behavior.

:lmao:

Liberals are so far gone in creating Hoaxes that they believe one cop using the N word is far far far worse than shutting down the entire nation over the Covid hoax. They will also have MSM singing the same tune on one and silent about the other

No. I wouldn’t.

So why should I say ****** around a bunch of democrat bigots who say ****** incessantly?

Say what you believe. Or hide your embarrassing beliefs in public. Up to you.

How does someone try to fight you on an anonymous forum?

To be fair, we ain't little pussies who get offended by names and words.

Name calling only hurts when they STICK because there is TRUTH behind them.

Funny how you won't call someone that while you are by yourself, but when you have 3 or 4 buddies with you a lot of courage comes to the forefront.

Well the next black man you see walk up call him the Nword. Just make sure your pistol is in your hand when you do it.

If you guys feel so strongly about using that word, then I urge you to use it when you're at work. In any context. And go ahead and use it on your social media as well.

See what happens.
Personally, I don't feel strongly about using it.
It irrationally (imo) upsets a lot of people, so it's not in my vocabulary.
That being said, I also recognize how silly it is to give a word that much power over you.
Also the blatant racial hypocrisy of making a big deal of it when it's uttered by one race while another gets a pass.

Forum List

Back