I changed my mind on trump that dude is going bat shit crazy.

Well that's some classic bullshit right there. People should avoid ANY mental health professionals who make personality disorder classifications from what is floating in the internet. What next? "Lonarde Di Caprio has personality disorder because in the movie, revenant, he went to sleep inside a deer".

This is a person who actually has rather immediately apparent mental issues visible for all to see:

What the fuck was that supposed to be? An obviously doctored video. I didn't see a seizure and are you so fucking stupid to think that seizures are mental illness?

Yeah, obviously doctored multiple angles footage.

How idiotic are these people?

I said mental ISSUE, not mental illness. Although I would not be so swift to say it's not also a mental illness. It's unclear whether it was seizure or something else, but it looks like it could be a common seizure...

It's not a "mental issue" or illness. It is a neurological issue and the video is made up equine excrement. She is going to kick Trumps ass. Hell, she is kicking Trumps ass.

Neurological issue is not a mental issue?

All right... I wonder how far you are willing to go in this path of deflection.

The video is not made up. That's complete horseshit. No end to the lies... you are just like her.

The desperation and panic on the part of the pro Trump/ anti Clinton crazies is clearly showing and it is pathetic indeed.

You are completely mistaken. I have no desperation at all. As you can see, Hillary keeps producing scandal after scandal, lie after lie and more corruption after more corruption.

Meanwhile you regressives keep coming up with "Trump is not really successful", which is as retarded as it's not true. Then you keep calling a clearly factual multiple angle recorded video a "fake". More ridiculousness. Finally, when it's clear all is lost, you insist others are "desperate". The liberal projection and irony knows no bounds.

It just gets worse!!

U.S. Nazi Party Leader: Trump’s Campaign Is A ‘Real Opportunity’ For White Nationalist (AUDIO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

More proof that Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is helping the fascist arm of the right-wing has just come in. During the July broadcast of his radio program, Rocky Suhayda, the chairman of the American Nazi Party declared that Trump’s campaign is a “real opportunity for people like white nationalists.”

Suhayda then goes on to say that it is time for an American Nazi political caucus to form in Congress. He also urges his followers to adopt the guise of being “pro-white” rather than overtly racist against minorities.

“Now, if Trump does win, okay, it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that, and to go and start – you know how you have the black political caucus and what not in Congress, and, everything, to start building on something like that, okay. It doesn’t have to be anti, like the movement’s been for decades, so much as it has to be pro-white. It’s kinda hard to go and call us bigots if we don’t go around and act like a bigot. That’s what the movement should contemplate. Alright.”
. Trump can't help who tries to highjack his campaign, just like Obama couldn't help who tried to highjack his in the same way or did they ?

It just gets worse!!

U.S. Nazi Party Leader: Trump’s Campaign Is A ‘Real Opportunity’ For White Nationalist (AUDIO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

More proof that Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is helping the fascist arm of the right-wing has just come in. During the July broadcast of his radio program, Rocky Suhayda, the chairman of the American Nazi Party declared that Trump’s campaign is a “real opportunity for people like white nationalists.”

Suhayda then goes on to say that it is time for an American Nazi political caucus to form in Congress. He also urges his followers to adopt the guise of being “pro-white” rather than overtly racist against minorities.

“Now, if Trump does win, okay, it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that, and to go and start – you know how you have the black political caucus and what not in Congress, and, everything, to start building on something like that, okay. It doesn’t have to be anti, like the movement’s been for decades, so much as it has to be pro-white. It’s kinda hard to go and call us bigots if we don’t go around and act like a bigot. That’s what the movement should contemplate. Alright.”
. Trump can't help who tries to highjack his campaign, just like Obama couldn't help who tried to highjack his in the same way or did they ?
When the KKK tried to hijack the Clinton campaign, they did it by speculating about her and suggesting that she is not what she seems to be. They lied about her. In the case of Trump being hijacked- if that's what you can call it- they are doing it by telling the truth about him.

I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

But after today that dude has severe mental problems..

I am starting to agree..someone please give him at least a joint ..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

I hate and despise the old hag Hillary but the liberals are right.

Trump is nuts.

while you're correct on dumb Donald, you might want to stop referring to your next president in disgusting misogynist terms.

What the fuck was that supposed to be? An obviously doctored video. I didn't see a seizure and are you so fucking stupid to think that seizures are mental illness?

I said mental ISSUE, not mental illness. Although I would not be so swift to say it's not also a mental illness. It's unclear whether it was seizure or something else, but it looks like it could be a common seizure...
It's not a "mental issue" or illness. It is a neurological issue and the video is made up equine excrement. She is going to kick Trumps ass. Hell, she is kicking Trumps ass.

The video is not made up. That's complete horseshit. No end to the lies... you are just like her.
The desperation and panic on the part of the pro Trump/ anti Clinton crazies is clearly showing and it is pathetic indeed.

You are completely mistaken. I have no desperation at all. As you can see, Hillary keeps producing scandal after scandal, lie after lie and more corruption after more corruption.

Meanwhile you regressives keep coming up with "Trump is not really successful", which is as retarded as it's not true. Then you keep calling a clearly factual multiple angle recorded video a "fake". More ridiculousness. Finally, when it's clear all is lost, you insist others are "desperate". The liberal projection and irony knows no bounds.
:confused-84:
All is lost ???:confused-84: Not only are you desperate. You are also delusional and in denial.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=0

ElectoralVote

I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

Trump is nuts.

while you're correct on dumb Donald, you might want to stop referring to your next president in disgusting misogynist terms.

Unlike you Jillian us normal folks hate both of them..both so bad for the country.

Trump is nuts.

Well that's some classic bullshit right there. People should avoid ANY mental health professionals who make personality disorder classifications from what is floating in the internet. What next? "Lonarde Di Caprio has personality disorder because in the movie, revenant, he went to sleep inside a deer".

This is a person who actually has rather immediately apparent mental issues visible for all to see:

Tom Cotton refuses to answer Chris Wallace’s direct question: Is Trump ‘ready’ to be president?
Only Trump can answer that one. Did you watch his interview with Hillary, by chance?

It just gets worse!!

What is it about Crazy Donald that attracts white supremists?

All is lost ???:confused-84: Not only are you desperate. You are also delusional and in denial.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=0

ElectoralVote

The polls fluctuate weekly. But I am not talking about the majority vote, I am talking about the actual arguments surrounding the candidates. You seem to be squarely lacking in that department. Resorting to calling Trump "unsuccessful" and a "nazi" as primary line of arguments shows all of us that you have got nothing. Meanwhile Hillary is found to be a participant in a scandal after a scandal, lying her teeth out.

Eventually people will hear the truth and figure out Hillary's lies. Then, Trump will win.

ElectoralVote

The polls fluctuate weekly. But I am not talking about the majority vote, I am talking about the actual arguments surrounding the candidates. You seem to be squarely lacking in that department. Resorting to calling Trump "unsuccessful" and a "nazi" as primary line of arguments shows all of us that you have got nothing. Meanwhile Hillary is found to be a participant in a scandal after a scandal, lying her teeth out.

Eventually people will hear the truth and figure out Hillary's lies. Then, Trump will win.
Yup, the polls fluctuate weekly. Last week the NY Times gave Clinton a 68% probability of winning. Today, it is 84%

And if you want to talk about who lies more, look at Politifact Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

Trump gets 70% for most false, false or pants on fire

And now he has presented his recession plan which he will bring about by starting a trade war and his blow up the deficit plan which he will accomplish by tax giveaways to the rich.

ElectoralVote

Yup, the polls fluctuate weekly. Last week the NY Times gave Clinton a 68% probability of winning. Today, it is 84%

And if you want to talk about who lies more, look at Politifact Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

And now he has presented his recession plan which he will bring about by starting a trade war and his blow up the deficit plan which he will accomplish by tax giveaways to the rich.

Do you realize that a probability assessment is not a poll?

Do you realize that politifarce is a democrat organization? I am sure that they are as impartial as the DNC.

You must have short-circuited.

As for the last mark, many economists, even those on the far left, disagree with you. In fact most probably believe that excise taxes are better than income taxes - especially for a huge trade deficit nation.

It seems that the propaganda of the left and the Establishment Republicans ....the ones that WE REPUBLICANS showed during the primaries that we wanted them to be ALL GONE, has worked on voters of the under 3 digit IQ variety....Can these people actually think that a man worth Billions and employing over 22,000 people, and having presented his list of excellent conservative judges for SCOTUS is CRAZY..... Don't you people understand that Trump DOESN'T play by established rules, and breaks with tradition every opportunity he has? I expect this from the scum of the left and Establishment right who realize that their FREE RIDE and BILLIONS of dollars in graft and corruption MIGHT be over if Trump wins, but come on people TRY to use your brains.... even if it gives you a headache!
No, Trump's not "crazy," but you are, if you think he can win the Presidency without the help of the establishment GOP. He knows it, too, apparently, having eaten his words and made nice with Ryan, Ayotte and McCain. Welcome to reality.

It seems that the propaganda of the left and the Establishment Republicans ....the ones that WE REPUBLICANS showed during the primaries that we wanted them to be ALL GONE, has worked on voters of the under 3 digit IQ variety....Can these people actually think that a man worth Billions and employing over 22,000 people, and having presented his list of excellent conservative judges for SCOTUS is CRAZY..... Don't you people understand that Trump DOESN'T play by established rules, and breaks with tradition every opportunity he has? I expect this from the scum of the left and Establishment right who realize that their FREE RIDE and BILLIONS of dollars in graft and corruption MIGHT be over if Trump wins, but come on people TRY to use your brains.... even if it gives you a headache!
No, Trump's not "crazy," but you are, if you think he can win the Presidency without the help of the establishment GOP. He knows it, too, apparently, having eaten his words and made nice with Ryan, Ayotte and McCain. Welcome to reality.

You still don't think the campaign and pressure is getting to him?

Trump is nuts.
No offense, but you're just falling for well orchestrated propaganda. Trump isn't acting nuts. You're just reflecting what the media is saying about him.

Take this to the bank.

They're lying to you. Don't let them trick you into believing a word they're saying. They are pulling out all of the stops and not letting their principles get in the way of lying their asses off about everything Trump says. One of them said while Bush was president that making up shit is easy. You just have to keep your story straight. This is why Hillary hasn't had a press conference in almost a year. Because unless she's scripted the whole thing, she can't keep her lies straight. A person who lies to you doesn't respect you, and a person who doesn't respect you won't give a damn what you think of her actions.....especially when a fawning press will cover her ass at every turn.
They're LYING to us about what Trump says? That is what they are basing their "diagnosis" on, and I have heard those words come from his mouth. Lying about what, pray tell? I don't think he's nuts---I was raised by a flaming narcissist and they aren't dangerous for the most part. But the not being able to apologize or accept the slightest hint of criticism without getting all nasty and defensive--yeah, that's not good form for a US President. It is impossible to get them to see the light. It's a formation of their basic personality. It ain't gonna change.
If you can't imagine how it would be a problem the first time Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un calls him an orange running dog....just look at how Trump reacted to Meghyn Kelly, who didn't call him anything--just asked him a question.

Trump is nuts.
No offense, but you're just falling for well orchestrated propaganda. Trump isn't acting nuts. You're just reflecting what the media is saying about him.

Take this to the bank.

They're lying to you. Don't let them trick you into believing a word they're saying. They are pulling out all of the stops and not letting their principles get in the way of lying their asses off about everything Trump says. One of them said while Bush was president that making up shit is easy. You just have to keep your story straight. This is why Hillary hasn't had a press conference in almost a year. Because unless she's scripted the whole thing, she can't keep her lies straight. A person who lies to you doesn't respect you, and a person who doesn't respect you won't give a damn what you think of her actions.....especially when a fawning press will cover her ass at every turn.
Good God, are you truly that fucking stupid? The media is not making statement about Trump, they are re-playing videos of his speeches. That is what is damning him in more and more peoples eyes. The asshole is shy several bricks.
Are you really this stupid????

You never heard of clever editing techniques to change context. Showing only snippets so the meaning changes? This how they pushed this lie that he wants to ban ALL MUSLIMS.....which obviously never meant. Only a temporary ban on Syrian refugees until they could be PROPERLY VETTED. He doesn't want the same thing happening here that is already happening in Europe. You must really want ISIS in America, you stupid asshole!!!
The media actually spends very little time showing his full speeches....and aggressively attacking every single thing he says or fails to say. The most angry hate speech I see is from media pundits, not Trump.
We've got a forum for you, Mudwhistle. It comes with a free tin foil hat, too.

Trump is nuts.

Take this to the bank.

They're LYING to us about what Trump says? That is what they are basing their "diagnosis" on, and I have heard those words come from his mouth. Lying about what, pray tell? I don't think he's nuts---I was raised by a flaming narcissist and they aren't dangerous for the most part. But the not being able to apologize or accept the slightest hint of criticism without getting all nasty and defensive--yeah, that's not good form for a US President. It is impossible to get them to see the light. It's a formation of their basic personality. It ain't gonna change.
If you can't imagine how it would be a problem the first time Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un calls him an orange running dog....just look at how Trump reacted to Meghyn Kelly, who didn't call him anything--just asked him a question.

You have a point

ElectoralVote

Do you realize that politifarce is a democrat organization? I am sure that they are as impartial as the DNC.

As for the last mark, many economists, even those on the far left, disagree with you. In fact most probably believe that excise taxes are better than income taxes - especially for a huge trade deficit nation.
I most certainly do know that a probability assessment is not a poll, but you do not seem to know that it is based on polls, particularly in the swing states. If you were able to bring yourself to look at it, you might know that.http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

But, if you don't like that, try this: ElectoralVote

As for his economic plan, try to digest this: Trump's Big Economic Policy Address Is Short On Specifics, Other Than Help For Wealthy

And when you make statement about what "many economists believe , you might want to back it up with references, if you want to have a modicum of credibility

As for Politifact, Let's see if you can refute any rating that they gave Trump on any issue

ElectoralVote

I most certainly do know that a probability assessment is not a poll, but you do not seem to know that it is based on polls, particularly in the swing states. If you were able to bring yourself to look at it, you might know that.http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

As for his economic plan, try to digest this: Trump's Big Economic Policy Address Is Short On Specifics, Other Than Help For Wealthy

And when you make statement about what "many economists believe , you might want to back it up with references, if you want to have a modicum of credibility

As for Politifact, Let's see if you can refute any rating that they gave Trump on any issue

You can't find any faults with politifact rulings, even though just about every article is completely ridiculous?
None
http://i.imgur.com/AfktNoa.png

Perhaps YOU should look harder into whether they are making any sense.

How anyone can take the source seriously is beyond anybody at this point. Same applies to your dumb article demonstrating class warfare right in the title. Unimpressed...

Last edited:

ElectoralVote

You can't find any faults with politifact rulings, even though just about every article is completely ridiculous?
None

How anyone can take the source seriously is beyond anybody at this point. Same applies to your dumb article demonstrating class warfare right in the title. Unimpressed...
I really have no idea what that link is supposed to show or prove. Here is something else for you to chew on though:

50 Republican National Security Officials Eviscerate Trump In Open Letter
Trump “would be the most reckless President in American history,” they write.

Dozens of the Republican Party’s most experienced national security officials will not vote for GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, they wrote in an open letter released Monday.

“We are convinced that [Trump] would be a dangerous President and would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being,” said the former officials, many of whom held top positions in the George W. Bush administration.

“Most fundamentally, Mr. Trump lacks the character, values, and experience to be President,” they added. “He weakens U.S. moral authority as the leader of the free world. He appears to lack basic knowledge about and belief in the U.S. Constitution, U.S. laws, and U.S. institutions, including religious tolerance, freedom

Signers include some of the best known intelligence, defense and security experts of the past two decades: Michael V. Hayden, the former director of both the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency; Michael Chertoff and Tom Ridge, both of whom served as secretaries of Homeland Security during the Bush administration; Dov Zakheim, a former under secretary of defense; John D. Negroponte, a deputy secretary of state and a former director of national intelligence; Eric Edelman, a top national security adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney; and Robert Zoellick, a former deputy secretary of state, United States trade rep and president of the World Bank.

Pull your head out mister!

None

I really have no idea what that link is supposed to show or prove. Here is something else for you to chew on though:

Trump “would be the most reckless President in American history,” they write.

Dozens of the Republican Party’s most experienced national security officials will not vote for GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, they wrote in an open letter released Monday.

“We are convinced that [Trump] would be a dangerous President and would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being,” said the former officials, many of whom held top positions in the George W. Bush administration.

“Most fundamentally, Mr. Trump lacks the character, values, and experience to be President,” they added. “He weakens U.S. moral authority as the leader of the free world. He appears to lack basic knowledge about and belief in the U.S. Constitution, U.S. laws, and U.S. institutions, including religious tolerance, freedom

Signers include some of the best known intelligence, defense and security experts of the past two decades: Michael V. Hayden, the former director of both the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency; Michael Chertoff and Tom Ridge, both of whom served as secretaries of Homeland Security during the Bush administration; Dov Zakheim, a former under secretary of defense; John D. Negroponte, a deputy secretary of state and a former director of national intelligence; Eric Edelman, a top national security adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney; and Robert Zoellick, a former deputy secretary of state, United States trade rep and president of the World Bank.

Pull your head out mister!

You really don't know what that link is supposed to prove?

Then you are an idiot, congrats.

I have said this a million times, a fact checker should be able to differentiate between hyperbole and lying. Oh shit, now they will come after me.

Guess what, FBI has PROVEN that Hillary is reckless, I think I take their word over an attack piece put forward by whiny rhinos. Facts for the way...

Forum List

Back