I changed my mind on trump that dude is going bat shit crazy.

Trump never held an elected or appointed office. If he ever does, I'm sure that he would breach plenty of laws. The difference is that we as a species might not be around to have an investigation. Those who ignore this warning do so at the peril of all of us.

And of course, you can't really counter it, so you have to try to make it about Clinton. Not working bubba.
. Wasn't a very good response, otherwise making assumptions that Trump will break laws even though you don't know it.
He has stated that he will break the law with respect to torcher! And if he will do that what else would he do. He has no respect for the law or the constitution. He is a petulant, emotionally disturbed juvenile delinquent.
. Torcher ? What torcher ? Oh you mean water boarding that gained valuable information that was critical to getting Bin Laden ? You mean the practice that gained critical information, where as the next day the prisoner was eating steamed veggies, and playing checkers again ? That's some mid-evil stuff there for sure...ROTFLMBO.

Trump never held an elected or appointed office. If he ever does, I'm sure that he would breach plenty of laws. The difference is that we as a species might not be around to have an investigation. Those who ignore this warning do so at the peril of all of us.

And of course, you can't really counter it, so you have to try to make it about Clinton. Not working bubba.

She is the other candidate.....and has a record of criminality from her first days in public life......she had a private server in her home, she stole money from Haiti refugee relief, and took bribes from countries around the world, laundering the money through her foundation.........

She is the other candidate.....and has a record of criminality from her first days in public life......she had a private server in her home, she stole money from Haiti refugee relief, and took bribes from countries around the world, laundering the money through her foundation.........
BTW, another person is dead, a Bernie sanders supporter who delivered the papers for washerman to step down.

I think I said this before

1Trump is a narcissist

2 Narcissism can be a good trait in a leader (not always)

3 We had several narcissistic presidents. Hell, Bill Clinton, Nixon and FDR were probably narcissists.

4.Narcissism is a personality disorder but it is not considered a form of insanity except in the extreme cases. Like malignant narcissism(Trump is more of the classic textbook kind. )

It was sort of funny and somewhat sad to see the Donald
endorse Ryan and Mc Cain and Ayotte tonight.....

Clearly someone got through to him and told him to get his shit together......

It was sort of funny and somewhat sad to see the Donald
endorse Ryan and Mc Cain and Ayotte tonight.....

Clearly someone got through to him and told him to get his shit together......

It reminded me of pictures of a hostage, strapped to a chair, with w hooded and armed terrorists behind him, urging the hostage to read from a prepared script to denounce the U.S.

I wonder who it was that got Wonderful Donald to
support Ryan and the others....
Clearly Trumpy was reading a statement that someone wrote for him....

What was the carrot and what was the stick....
Clearly the day before he wasn't going to endorse these folks.....

Trump crashing in the polls had something to do with it....
The multiple gaffs during the week....
Trump going over his feud with Megyn Kelly where he
said she was bleeding out all her orifices.....

Why did he do that again?.....
The first time wasn't strange enough....

I wonder who it was that got Wonderful Donald to
support Ryan and the others....
Clearly Trumpy was reading a statement that someone wrote for him....

What was the carrot and what was the stick....
Clearly the day before he wasn't going to endorse these folks.....

Trump crashing in the polls had something to do with it....
The multiple gaffs during the week....
Trump going over his feud with Megyn Kelly where he
said she was bleeding out all her orifices.....

Why did he do that again?.....
The first time wasn't strange enough....
. It all ain't purdy, but is it ever ?

Did someone threaten to take away Trumpy's twitter account?
Is that why he went out and endorsed those guys....

Donald-Trump-Faces.gif

It just gets worse!!

U.S. Nazi Party Leader: Trump’s Campaign Is A ‘Real Opportunity’ For White Nationalist (AUDIO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

More proof that Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is helping the fascist arm of the right-wing has just come in. During the July broadcast of his radio program, Rocky Suhayda, the chairman of the American Nazi Party declared that Trump’s campaign is a “real opportunity for people like white nationalists.”

Suhayda then goes on to say that it is time for an American Nazi political caucus to form in Congress. He also urges his followers to adopt the guise of being “pro-white” rather than overtly racist against minorities.

“Now, if Trump does win, okay, it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that, and to go and start – you know how you have the black political caucus and what not in Congress, and, everything, to start building on something like that, okay. It doesn’t have to be anti, like the movement’s been for decades, so much as it has to be pro-white. It’s kinda hard to go and call us bigots if we don’t go around and act like a bigot. That’s what the movement should contemplate. Alright.”

I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

But after today that dude has severe mental problems..

I am starting to agree..someone please give him at least a joint ..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

I hate and despise the old hag Hillary but the liberals are right.

Trump is nuts.

Well that's some classic bullshit right there. People should avoid ANY mental health professionals who make personality disorder classifications from what is floating in the internet. What next? "Lonarde Di Caprio has personality disorder because in the movie, revenant, he went to sleep inside a deer".

This is a person who actually has rather immediately apparent mental issues visible for all to see:

Last edited:
I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

Trump is nuts.

Well that's some classic bullshit right there. People should avoid ANY mental health professionals who make personality disorder classifications from what is floating in the internet. What next? "Lonarde Di Caprio has personality disorder because in the movie, revenant, he went to sleep inside a deer".

This is a person who actually has rather immediately apparent mental issues visible for all to see:

What the fuck was that supposed to be? An obviously doctored video. I didn't see a seizure and are you so fucking stupid to think that seizures are mental illness?

Trump is nuts.

What the fuck was that supposed to be? An obviously doctored video. I didn't see a seizure and are you so fucking stupid to think that seizures are mental illness?

Yeah, obviously doctored multiple angles footage.

How idiotic are these people?

I said mental ISSUE, not mental illness. Although I would not be so swift to say it's not also a mental illness. It's unclear whether it was seizure or something else, but it looks like it could be a common seizure...

Trump is nuts.

GOP scrambling to protect itself as possibility of big Trump loss looms larger

The roiling chaos within the Trump campaign has some in the main line Republican Party scrambling to distance themselves from the former reality TV star and real estate tycoon. Some GOP candidates for offices lower on the ballot are plotting to take out ads explicitly separating themselves from the presidential nominee in a last ditch effort to save their political skins

The New York Times said Saturday that for many candidates, strategists and longtime Republican operatives, the possibility of a Trump loss has not just become a reality, but an almost foregone conclusion. Now, party stalwarts are scrambling to put together a plan to minimize damage to candidates further down the ballot.

Do we run the risk of depressing our base by repudiating the guy, or do we run the risk of being tarred and feathered by independents for not repudiating him?” said GOP pollster Glen Bolger to the Times. “We’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t.”

Last edited:

Trump is nuts.
I'm writing in Elmer Fudd

Trump is nuts.

I said mental ISSUE, not mental illness. Although I would not be so swift to say it's not also a mental illness. It's unclear whether it was seizure or something else, but it looks like it could be a common seizure...

It's not a "mental issue" or illness. It is a neurological issue and the video is made up equine excrement. She is going to kick Trumps ass. Hell, she is kicking Trumps ass.

Trump is nuts.

Tom Cotton refuses to answer Chris Wallace’s direct question: Is Trump ‘ready’ to be president?

Trump is nuts.

It's not a "mental issue" or illness. It is a neurological issue and the video is made up equine excrement. She is going to kick Trumps ass. Hell, she is kicking Trumps ass.

Neurological issue is not a mental issue?

All right... I wonder how far you are willing to go in this path of deflection.

The video is not made up. That's complete horseshit. No end to the lies... you are just like her.

More proof that Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is helping the fascist arm of the right-wing has just come in. During the July broadcast of his radio program, Rocky Suhayda, the chairman of the American Nazi Party declared that Trump’s campaign is a “real opportunity for people like white nationalists.”

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

The above quote is probably from Sinclair Lewis

Trump is nuts.

Neurological issue is not a mental issue?

All right... I wonder how far you are willing to go in this path of deflection.

The video is not made up. That's complete horseshit. No end to the lies... you are just like her.

The desperation and panic on the part of the pro Trump/ anti Clinton crazies is clearly showing and it is pathetic indeed.

Forum List

Back