I changed my mind on trump that dude is going bat shit crazy.

It just gets worse!!

U.S. Nazi Party Leader: Trump’s Campaign Is A ‘Real Opportunity’ For White Nationalist (AUDIO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

More proof that Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is helping the fascist arm of the right-wing has just come in. During the July broadcast of his radio program, Rocky Suhayda, the chairman of the American Nazi Party declared that Trump’s campaign is a “real opportunity for people like white nationalists.”

Suhayda then goes on to say that it is time for an American Nazi political caucus to form in Congress. He also urges his followers to adopt the guise of being “pro-white” rather than overtly racist against minorities.

“Now, if Trump does win, okay, it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that, and to go and start – you know how you have the black political caucus and what not in Congress, and, everything, to start building on something like that, okay. It doesn’t have to be anti, like the movement’s been for decades, so much as it has to be pro-white. It’s kinda hard to go and call us bigots if we don’t go around and act like a bigot. That’s what the movement should contemplate. Alright.”
. Trump can't help who tries to highjack his campaign, just like Obama couldn't help who tried to highjack his in the same way or did they ?
What is it about Crazy Donald that attracts white supremists?

I listen to his speeches and it sounds more like Germany in 1923.

:confused-84:
All is lost ???:confused-84: Not only are you desperate. You are also delusional and in denial.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=0

ElectoralVote

The polls fluctuate weekly. But I am not talking about the majority vote, I am talking about the actual arguments surrounding the candidates. You seem to be squarely lacking in that department. Resorting to calling Trump "unsuccessful" and a "nazi" as primary line of arguments shows all of us that you have got nothing. Meanwhile Hillary is found to be a participant in a scandal after a scandal, lying her teeth out.

Eventually people will hear the truth and figure out Hillary's lies. Then, Trump will win.
Yup, the polls fluctuate weekly. Last week the NY Times gave Clinton a 68% probability of winning. Today, it is 84%

And if you want to talk about who lies more, look at Politifact Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

Trump gets 70% for most false, false or pants on fire

And now he has presented his recession plan which he will bring about by starting a trade war and his blow up the deficit plan which he will accomplish by tax giveaways to the rich.

Do you realize that a probability assessment is not a poll?

Do you realize that politifarce is a democrat organization? I am sure that they are as impartial as the DNC.

You must have short-circuited.

As for the last mark, many economists, even those on the far left, disagree with you. In fact most probably believe that excise taxes are better than income taxes - especially for a huge trade deficit nation.
I most certainly do know that a probability assessment is not a poll, but you do not seem to know that it is based on polls, particularly in the swing states. If you were able to bring yourself to look at it, you might know that.http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

But, if you don't like that, try this: ElectoralVote

As for his economic plan, try to digest this: Trump's Big Economic Policy Address Is Short On Specifics, Other Than Help For Wealthy

And when you make statement about what "many economists believe , you might want to back it up with references, if you want to have a modicum of credibility

As for Politifact, Let's see if you can refute any rating that they gave Trump on any issue

You can't find any faults with politifact rulings, even though just about every article is completely ridiculous?
None
http://i.imgur.com/AfktNoa.png

Perhaps YOU should look harder into whether they are making any sense.

How anyone can take the source seriously is beyond anybody at this point. Same applies to your dumb article demonstrating class warfare right in the title. Unimpressed...
Bullshit! A lie is a lie is a lie. You can't just put another label on it and make it not a lie anymore that you can put lipstick on a pig and make it not a pig.

The polls fluctuate weekly. But I am not talking about the majority vote, I am talking about the actual arguments surrounding the candidates. You seem to be squarely lacking in that department. Resorting to calling Trump "unsuccessful" and a "nazi" as primary line of arguments shows all of us that you have got nothing. Meanwhile Hillary is found to be a participant in a scandal after a scandal, lying her teeth out.

Eventually people will hear the truth and figure out Hillary's lies. Then, Trump will win.
Yup, the polls fluctuate weekly. Last week the NY Times gave Clinton a 68% probability of winning. Today, it is 84%

And if you want to talk about who lies more, look at Politifact Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

And now he has presented his recession plan which he will bring about by starting a trade war and his blow up the deficit plan which he will accomplish by tax giveaways to the rich.

Do you realize that politifarce is a democrat organization? I am sure that they are as impartial as the DNC.

As for the last mark, many economists, even those on the far left, disagree with you. In fact most probably believe that excise taxes are better than income taxes - especially for a huge trade deficit nation.
I most certainly do know that a probability assessment is not a poll, but you do not seem to know that it is based on polls, particularly in the swing states. If you were able to bring yourself to look at it, you might know that.http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

As for his economic plan, try to digest this: Trump's Big Economic Policy Address Is Short On Specifics, Other Than Help For Wealthy

And when you make statement about what "many economists believe , you might want to back it up with references, if you want to have a modicum of credibility

As for Politifact, Let's see if you can refute any rating that they gave Trump on any issue

You can't find any faults with politifact rulings, even though just about every article is completely ridiculous?
None

How anyone can take the source seriously is beyond anybody at this point. Same applies to your dumb article demonstrating class warfare right in the title. Unimpressed...
Bullshit! A lie is a lie is a lie. You can't just put another label on it and make it not a lie anymore that you can put lipstick on a pig and make it not a pig.

Liberal false equivalency noted.

THIS is what lying looks like:

Hyperbole or forwarding sources is NOT even comparable.

Guess what, FBI has PROVEN that Hillary is reckless, I think I take their word over an attack piece put forward by whiny rhinos.

upload_2016-8-8_15-8-37.jpeg
LOL

None

Still can't defend Trump - on a thread that's supposed to be about Trump - with anything factual, so all that you can do is to go after Clinton. Pathetic!

None

Still can't defend Trump - on a thread that's supposed to be about Trump - with anything factual, so all that you can do is to go after Clinton. Pathetic!

Come back, when you can produce something similar to the following on Trump:

Oh wait, that's Clinton again. Sorry... it's just such a professional example of lying... and then lying about lying.

None

Oh wait, that's Clinton again. Sorry... it's just such a professional example of lying... and then lying about lying.

You're embarrassing yourself with your pathetic and desperate attempts to avoid the subject of the petulant, emotionally disturbed, racist and ignorant juvenile delinquent known as Trump.

None

You're embarrassing yourself with your pathetic and desperate attempts to avoid the subject of the petulant, emotionally disturbed, racist and ignorant juvenile delinquent known as Trump.

Ah, the race card. How did you manage to withold it for so long?

Come back to me when Trump acts like certain individuals such as:

hillary-and-grand-dragon-robert-byrd.jpg

For the record that is Robert Byrd, a former KKK leader. And who is that next to him? Oh, no it's that Clinton person again! And her opinion? This individual is BRILLIANT!

So classic liberal projection as usual. Here is what Trump has to say about the issue, despite claiming he is going to say it once, he says it twice. You should alarm politifarce immediately!

Hillary-Rodham-Clinton-Comments-On-The-Passing-Of-Robert-Byrd.jpg

Ah, the race card. How did you manage to withold it for so long?

Come back to me when Trump acts like certain individuals such as:

hillary-and-grand-dragon-robert-byrd.jpg

For the record that is Robert Byrd, a former KKK leader. And who is that next to him? Oh, no it's that Clinton person again! And her opinion? This individual is BRILLIANT!

So classic liberal projection as usual. Here is what Trump has to say about the issue, despite claiming he is going to say it once, he says it twice. You should alarm politifarce immediately!

Hillary-Rodham-Clinton-Comments-On-The-Passing-Of-Robert-Byrd.jpg

The desperate lies and disingenuous bigoted bovine excrement continues:

This photograph and video are undeniable genuine: The photograph was taken in July 2004, and the video of Clinton was filmed on 28 June 2010, shortly after Byrd's death.

It's also true that Robert Byrd was a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s and helped establish the hate group's chapter in Sophia, West Virginia. However, in 1952 Byrd avowed that "After about a year, I became disinterested [in the KKK], quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization," and throughout his long political career (he served for 57 years in the United States Congress) he repeatedly apologized for his involvement with the KKK:

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

In 2010, even the NAACP released a statement honoring Senator Byrd and mourning his passing:
Hillary Clinton Kissed by Former Klan Member

What else ya got Bubba?

Last edited:
Trump tax cuts would be costly

Call it a work in progress.

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump unveiled Monday the latest version of his plan to overhaul the American tax code, offering relief for everyone from parents paying for child care to the world's largest corporations.

But it remains to be seen where the money will come from to pay for those cuts.

Details of the plan are still fairly sketchy, but in his speech at the Detroit Economic Club, Trump promised they would be forthcoming soon.

Did you see what Donald Trump said after a Veteran handed him his Purple Heart?

“I always wanted to get a Purple Heart. This was much easier.”

My name is Tammy Duckworth and I’m running for U.S Senate in Illinois. I earned a Purple Heart in combat and I know many others who have as well. It's not something anyone 'wanted to get.' We earned them because our country asked us to.

I couldn’t let Trump’s flip dismissal of our Veterans' sacrifices go unanswered. So I called Trump out and let him know: There’s nothing easy about earning a Purple Heart. Then, my old opponent Joe Walsh tweeted:

“Hey @TammyforIL, are you able to talk about anything besides your military service? Come on.”

No matter what Republicans say about me on Twitter, I’m not going to stop calling out Donald

upload_2016-8-8_19-41-58.png

Trump’s shameful disrespect of our Veterans.

Add your name to say you’re with me and reject this disrespectful rhetoric.

Joe Walsh isn’t the only Republican who wants voters to forget about my military service. My opponent Mark Kirk’s super PAC -- funded in part by a donor behind the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth ads that attacked John Kerry’s service in 2004 -- launched their first ad, attacking my commitment to keeping Americans safe.

I am proud to talk about my military service and I will not remain silent as Republicans disrespect our Veterans.

Add your name to show Joe Walsh, Mark Kirk, and Donald Trump we won’t let them get away with disrespecting military service.

Thank you for standing with me,

Donald Trump To Address Extremist Anti-LGBT Summit In Orlando
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/9/2016 10:45 am
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is scheduled to attend a radical anti-LGBT event in being held in Orlando this week exactly two months after the Pulse nightclub shooting, according to news reports from Jenna Browder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and Jennifer Jacobs of Bloomberg News.

As we reported last week, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and a host of anti-LGBT extremists are slated to address the “Rediscovering God in America” event, which is sponsored by the American Renewal Project.

Self-described “political operativeDavid Lane founded the American Renewal Project as a way to mobilize conservative Christian voters and inspire right-wing pastors to run for elected office. He told Jacobs that he intends to quiz Trump on how he plans to fight “homosexual totalitarianism” and the gay rights “militants.”

Lane, a vocal opponent of LGBT equality, has said that “homosexuals praying at the Inauguration” in 2012 would cause “car bombs in Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and Des Moines, Iowa” as a sign of God’s judgment and that the “pagan onslaught” of the LGBT rights movement will lead to the destruction of America. Donald Trump To Address Extremist Anti-LGBT Summit In Orlando

I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

But after today that dude has severe mental problems..

I am starting to agree..someone please give him at least a joint ..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

I hate and despise the old hag Hillary but the liberals are right.

Trump is nuts.
No offense, but you're just falling for well orchestrated propaganda. Trump isn't acting nuts. You're just reflecting what the media is saying about him.

Take this to the bank.

They're lying to you. Don't let them trick you into believing a word they're saying. They are pulling out all of the stops and not letting their principles get in the way of lying their asses off about everything Trump says. One of them said while Bush was president that making up shit is easy. You just have to keep your story straight. This is why Hillary hasn't had a press conference in almost a year. Because unless she's scripted the whole thing, she can't keep her lies straight. A person who lies to you doesn't respect you, and a person who doesn't respect you won't give a damn what you think of her actions.....especially when a fawning press will cover her ass at every turn.
They're LYING to us about what Trump says? That is what they are basing their "diagnosis" on, and I have heard those words come from his mouth. Lying about what, pray tell? I don't think he's nuts---I was raised by a flaming narcissist and they aren't dangerous for the most part. But the not being able to apologize or accept the slightest hint of criticism without getting all nasty and defensive--yeah, that's not good form for a US President. It is impossible to get them to see the light. It's a formation of their basic personality. It ain't gonna change.
If you can't imagine how it would be a problem the first time Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un calls him an orange running dog....just look at how Trump reacted to Meghyn Kelly, who didn't call him anything--just asked him a question.
. Who do you think could break the chains from all that has transpired under the Democrats ? A push over ? Trump is nasty at times, because he see's and knows the destructive outcomes from the policies of corrupt politicians who want the show to continue on and on without challenge. Meanwhile we the American workforce and true strength of a once powerful nation merely slips beneath the waves like a powerful battleship that was sunk from within by our own leadership.

I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

Trump is nuts.
No offense, but you're just falling for well orchestrated propaganda. Trump isn't acting nuts. You're just reflecting what the media is saying about him.

Take this to the bank.

They're lying to you. Don't let them trick you into believing a word they're saying. They are pulling out all of the stops and not letting their principles get in the way of lying their asses off about everything Trump says. One of them said while Bush was president that making up shit is easy. You just have to keep your story straight. This is why Hillary hasn't had a press conference in almost a year. Because unless she's scripted the whole thing, she can't keep her lies straight. A person who lies to you doesn't respect you, and a person who doesn't respect you won't give a damn what you think of her actions.....especially when a fawning press will cover her ass at every turn.
They're LYING to us about what Trump says? That is what they are basing their "diagnosis" on, and I have heard those words come from his mouth. Lying about what, pray tell? I don't think he's nuts---I was raised by a flaming narcissist and they aren't dangerous for the most part. But the not being able to apologize or accept the slightest hint of criticism without getting all nasty and defensive--yeah, that's not good form for a US President. It is impossible to get them to see the light. It's a formation of their basic personality. It ain't gonna change.
If you can't imagine how it would be a problem the first time Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un calls him an orange running dog....just look at how Trump reacted to Meghyn Kelly, who didn't call him anything--just asked him a question.
. Who do you think could break the chains from all that has transpired under the Democrats ? A push over ? Trump is nasty at times, because he see's and knows the destructive outcomes from the policies of corrupt politicians who want the show to continue on and on without challenge. Meanwhile we the American workforce and true strength of a once powerful nation merely slips beneath the waves like a powerful battleship that was sunk from within by our own leadership.

Hyperbole much??

There are no "chains" from the Democrats. That's a figment of your imagination. Trump is nasty because he's a nasty man, preying on your fear and paranoia for his own personal benefit. He will do nothing for you because Trump is part of the problem. He got rich off the backs of the little people he trampled underfoot with his bankruptcies, and his Trump University scams. He brings in underpaid immigrants to take jobs away from Americans, off-shores all of his manufacturing, and pays the lowest wages possible to his workers.

You can't opt out of globalism. The world doesn't work that way, as Great Britain is quickly finding out. What is needed is someone with the brains and the skills to navigate through the new world order. Bull in a china shop Trump is not that guy. And he knows nothing, except lying, cheating, and trampling the little people under foot.

Trump is nuts.

Take this to the bank.

Hyperbole much??

There are no "chains" from the Democrats. That's a figment of your imagination. Trump is nasty because he's a nasty man, preying on your fear and paranoia for his own personal benefit. He will do nothing for you because Trump is part of the problem. He got rich off the backs of the little people he trampled underfoot with his bankruptcies, and his Trump University scams. He brings in underpaid immigrants to take jobs away from Americans, off-shores all of his manufacturing, and pays the lowest wages possible to his workers.

You can't opt out of globalism. The world doesn't work that way, as Great Britain is quickly finding out. What is needed is someone with the brains and the skills to navigate through the new world order. Bull in a china shop Trump is not that guy. And he knows nothing, except lying, cheating, and trampling the little people under foot.
. Hyperbole much ? Trump has already said that he will work to restore the fundamental traditions this nation once lived and enjoyed. Look at what the liberals have taken away or tried to take away, and it keeps getting worse and worse. The American people have had enough, and if Trump doesn't own up to his promises, then there will be HELL to pay. The Americans if they put their trust in his word after all that they have been through, then he had best deliver. Becoming a traitor will not go down so easy this time, so if he's lying he best get out or throw the election like a bad prize fight, because the Americans aren't going to be lied to this time. If he wants this election, then he best work for it, and he best do what he says. Trump said (unless you missed it), that isolationist we are not, and we won't become that, so where do you get that he said he will try and opt out from the global markets ? Maybe you like seeing Americans last, but there has been enough of that craziness in the past 20 years or more. It's time to change that idiocy. This nation has been beat down so bad, that it actually has some sort of mental block like an abused person has when their wildly justifying their abuser.

Last edited:

Trump is nuts.

Take this to the bank.

Hyperbole much??

. Hyperbole much ? Trump has already said that he will work to restore the fundamental traditions this nation once lived and enjoyed. Look at what the liberals have taken away or tried to take away, and it keeps getting worse and worse. The American people have had enough, and if Trump doesn't own up to his promises, then there will be HELL to pay. The Americans if they put their trust in his word after all that they have been through, then he had best deliver. Becoming a traitor will not go down so easy this time, so if he's lying he best get out or throw the election like a bad prize fight, because the Americans aren't going to be lied to this time. If he wants this election, then he best work for it, and he best do what he says. Trump said (unless you missed it), that isolationist we are not, and we won't become that, so where do you get that he said he will try and opt out from the global markets ? Maybe you like seeing Americans last, but there has been enough of that craziness in the past 20 years or more. It's time to change that idiocy. This nation has been beat down so bad, that it actually has some sort of mental block like an abused person has when their wildly justifying their abuser.
"The American people have had enough, and if Trump doesn't own up to his promises, then there will be HELL to pay."

Sorry, he won't get the chance to screw us over. America already knows he's full of shit.

Trump tax cuts would be costly

Call it a work in progress.

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump unveiled Monday the latest version of his plan to overhaul the American tax code, offering relief for everyone from parents paying for child care to the world's largest corporations.

But it remains to be seen where the money will come from to pay for those cuts.

Details of the plan are still fairly sketchy, but in his speech at the Detroit Economic Club, Trump promised they would be forthcoming soon.
. Remember alot of money will come from cleaning up all the waist or to curb the waisful spending... It doesn't have to come from those things people are so afraid of losing. There has been enough waist in government & government spending, that this nation will be amazed at how much it amounts too, and how it can be shifted to the right things. Trump can get it done.

Trump is nuts.

Take this to the bank.

Hyperbole much??

What traditions? What have liberals taken away?

Forum List

Back