I completely misunderstood Pride month.

It covers consenting adult relationships that are not easily categorized. In not that hard to understand if you take your head out of your ass and listen instead of believing the lies other hatful people tell you.
Really? I thought it covered all 72 something genders. You saying all genders aren't included?

PRIDE Month is a time of year when we can overtly display our pride in things...of which we are proud. I went out for a walk today, proudly displaying my U.S. Army Veteran baseball cap, and my Irish Cross tattoo. I also have on my law school class ring, but it's too small to see with a quick glance.

It is my understanding that Sexual Irregulars use this month to express pride in...things over which they claim to have no control. That is perverse in the extreme. If you were born "gay" and can't do anything about that, even if you try, then WHY is that something to be proud of?

Perhaps someone can explain it to me.

How many genders are there?

(This is how democrats try to confuse children)
Hard to say gender is fluid and depends on how someone choose to identify. It’s not like biological sex that has clearly defined criteria that most everyone fits into one of two categories. The only people trying to confuse children are those not intelligent enough to understand the difference. It’s a basic concept that shouldn’t be that hard, but some people just can’t grasp it.

Secondhand Lions - Wikipedia

SecondhandLions.jpg
Nono, this is an excellent movie. The part where an old vet with a bad heart kicks the butts of some froggy whippersnappers? Pure elegance.

Last edited:
Pride is a coopted movement. Much like Scar taking over Pride Rock. It doesn't hold the same meaning.

"Pride" is almost always misplaced and is probably the most worthless emotion.

SPLC Adds Openly Gay Group to List of ‘Anti-LGBTQ+ Hate Groups’​

The Left’s main smear organ has targeted an openly gay organization and groups of doctors who oppose “gender-affirming care” in efforts to silence opposition to the transgender agenda and drag queen story hours.

The Southern Poverty Law Center released its “Year in Hate and Extremism” report Tuesday, warning about encroaching “theocracy” and an “authoritarian takeover” as part of the “organizational infrastructure … upholding white supremacy in the United States.”

As I explain in my book “Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center,” the SPLC gained fame by suing the Ku Klux Klan into bankruptcy. It later took the project it used to monitor the Klan and weaponized it against mainstream conservative and Christian nonprofits, putting them on a “hate map” along with Klan chapters.

On Tuesday, the SPLC raised the alarm about having “documented 86 active anti-LGBTQ+ hate groups—about 33% higher than 2022, and the highest number ever recorded by the SPLC.”Of course, the SPLC isn’t “documenting” these “hate groups”—it’s smearing organizations by comparing them to the real hate of the Klan. By warning about the “increase” of “anti-LGBTQ+ hate groups,” it is ratcheting up the alarmist rhetoric and demonizing Americans who dare to dissent from its transgender agenda. It’s also scaring donors into ponying up cash in what a former SPLC employee described as a “highly profitable scam.”

:heehee:

On Tuesday, the SPLC raised the alarm about having “documented 86 active anti-LGBTQ+ hate groups—about 33% higher than 2022, and the highest number ever recorded by the SPLC.”
Who says Biden isn’t bringing people together.

Forum List

Back