I did not vote for Trump yesterday.

Cruz is a Cheap Slave Labor Globalist who go Fuck himself.
I'm interested in your perspective on that. He is one of the few I do not believe to be such.
He has been a staunch advocate for 2nd Amendment issues and opposed the likes of Feinslime.
Follow his proposed legislation every day and you'll find out soon enough.
Never believe a politician based on what they tell a reporter, judge them on what they want to pass into law.
Trump skewered Cruz on his off-shoring and business visa record.
Cruz is a scumbag.
I think Cruz is coming around to Free and Fair Trade as the standard for Global trade now.

Being defeated by an amateur when you are a professional is the kind of humiliation that can make a person grow personally.

Cruz is a great guy. Even though he lost, he's 100% solid behind this President now.

Cruz is a Cheap Slave Labor Globalist who go Fuck himself.
I'm interested in your perspective on that. He is one of the few I do not believe to be such.
He has been a staunch advocate for 2nd Amendment issues and opposed the likes of Feinslime.
Follow his proposed legislation every day and you'll find out soon enough.
Never believe a politician based on what they tell a reporter, judge them on what they want to pass into law.
Trump skewered Cruz on his off-shoring and business visa record.
Cruz is a scumbag.
I think Cruz is coming around to Free and Fair Trade as the standard for Global trade now.

Being defeated by an amateur when you are a professional is the kind of humiliation that can make a person grow personally.

Cruz is a great guy. Even though he lost, he's 100% solid behind this President now.
What Republican has the balls to show their true colors under a Trump Presidency?

Translation: You voted for Trump yesterday.
It's not a "translation" you imbecile....

A summary perhaps, but the fact is I voted for the best interests of my country, which requires that Trump defeat the corrupt doddering old fool and jabbering whore the democrooks are offering as a replacement.

The fact that bed wetting sniveling parasites like you vehemently oppose him is an extra scoop of ice cream.

I think some people didn't understand that you didn't vote for who Trump is as a person, but rather what he's accomplished and what he will further accomplish.

That went right over a couple people's heads.

No, I think we got it. He cast his vote for Trump.

He had a ballot. He selected Trump on it. Then he turned it in. Therefore he voted for Trump. Pretty easy to understand.

The rest is just semantics.

A summary perhaps, but the fact is I voted for the best interests of my country, which requires that Trump defeat the corrupt doddering old fool and jabbering whore the democrooks are offering as a replacement.

The fact that bed wetting sniveling parasites like you vehemently oppose him is an extra scoop of ice cream.

It's a translation. You said you didn't vote for Trump. What you mean by this is that you did vote for Trump.

You're welcome.

I think some people didn't understand that you didn't vote for who Trump is as a person, but rather what he's accomplished and what he will further accomplish.

That went right over a couple people's heads.

No, I think we got it. He cast his vote for Trump.

He had a ballot. He selected Trump on it. Then he turned it in. Therefore he voted for Trump. Pretty easy to understand.

The rest is just semantics.

At least he voted for someone, as opposed to those Democrats who are only voting against someone. That someone would be Donald J. Trump.

I mean come on, seriously man? Who in all honesty can say they're voting for Joe Biden? The guy is completely lacking in any substance whatsoever. He's like a cardboard cutout with a "D" stamped on his forehead but by golly, he ain't Trump.

:laughing0301:

I don't care about the guy. Now in 2016 I held him in contempt for the way he undermined Ted Cruz, and I wrote Cruz in on my ballot because I was so disgusted by Trump. This year I still did not vote for Trump.

I voted for prosperity.

I voted for preservation of the 2nd Amendment.

I voted for the sovereignty of the US and the marginalization of the UN.

I voted for undermining the endeavors of George Soros, Bloomberg and the elitist democrook billionaire donor class.

I voted for the continued strengthening of our military and our borders.

I voted to go back to normal and stop being hysterical about a seasonal cold.

The World's Richest Professional Clown just happens to be the most effective individual I could have imagined to deliver on those issues. In retrospect I'm glad he beat Ted Cruz because I think he has delivered more results than Cruz could have.

I don't care about the shit he tweets, even though some of it is funny. I don't care how he embellishes, it's far better than the democrook sociopaths that deliberately lie and make millions of dollars selling out to anyone who buys them. Trump LOST MONEY to take this job. The Bushes, the Clintons, The Bidens, The Kennedys, the Meat Puppet Faggot and his Wookie, Feinslime, Pelousy, Et Al... enriched themselves and thousands of other sociopaths at the trough of the federal reserve.

I did not vote for an individual yesterday, I voted for an entire administration that has delivered results in spite of having to fight an entire DC establishment that has clearly done it's level best to undermine the interests of the American People.

NOW TAKE OFF THE FUCKING MASKS.

God you people spew the most nauseating garbage lol

At least he voted for someone

Good, we agree. He voted for Donald Trump.

That wasn't so difficult, now was it?

No, he voted for Donald Trump's tangible accomplishments.

I see you're still confused. He voted for Donald Trump.

He had a choice of who to vote for. He selected Donald Trump. Therefore he voted for Donald Trump. Agree or disagree?

Is this really so hard for you to understand.?

I don't care about the guy. Now in 2016 I held him in contempt for the way he undermined Ted Cruz, and I wrote Cruz in on my ballot because I was so disgusted by Trump. This year I still did not vote for Trump.

I voted for prosperity.

I voted for preservation of the 2nd Amendment.

I voted for the sovereignty of the US and the marginalization of the UN.

I voted for undermining the endeavors of George Soros, Bloomberg and the elitist democrook billionaire donor class.

I voted for the continued strengthening of our military and our borders.

I voted to go back to normal and stop being hysterical about a seasonal cold.

The World's Richest Professional Clown just happens to be the most effective individual I could have imagined to deliver on those issues. In retrospect I'm glad he beat Ted Cruz because I think he has delivered more results than Cruz could have.

I don't care about the shit he tweets, even though some of it is funny. I don't care how he embellishes, it's far better than the democrook sociopaths that deliberately lie and make millions of dollars selling out to anyone who buys them. Trump LOST MONEY to take this job. The Bushes, the Clintons, The Bidens, The Kennedys, the Meat Puppet Faggot and his Wookie, Feinslime, Pelousy, Et Al... enriched themselves and thousands of other sociopaths at the trough of the federal reserve.

I did not vote for an individual yesterday, I voted for an entire administration that has delivered results in spite of having to fight an entire DC establishment that has clearly done it's level best to undermine the interests of the American People.

NOW TAKE OFF THE FUCKING MASKS.

I also DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP AND NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!! Why??

Because I'm a bloody FURRINER.....but by crikey I want him to win!!!!!!!

Greg

At least he voted for someone

Good, we agree. He voted for Donald Trump.

That wasn't so difficult, now was it?

No, he voted for Donald Trump's tangible accomplishments.

I see you're still confused. He voted for Donald Trump.

He had a choice of who to vote for. He selected Donald Trump.

Whatever. I'm just voting for him because he's not Joe Biden, and it'll piss off the left when he wins again.

There. Happy now?

Forum List

Back