I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

What about in person?
How many people have mocked Black people in your face?

I asked you earlier what "Prejudices" you've experienced for being Black?
You REFUSED to answer.

It seems you just make up a bunch of cr@p about being so oppressed, but you're not.

From the OP: "While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism."

According to it's own opening premise, it cannot have experienced any prejudices for being black, as it claimed to be a white person. That being said, and observing some of its statements throughout this thread, it cannot possibly have any idea what black people experience, it being a white person.
I have been given insights into what black people experience because I have been married to a black man for 36 years.

So, what's the "Black experience", exactly?
Is it anything like "The Jimi Hendrix experience"?

Go to a university and take some classes in African American history..

I mean these threads are not about people trying to learn from or about each other, its a troll fest with a bunch of white losers.

And you're just another racist troll piling on, part of the problem.

You're not a troll, though?

Hilarious!

If only blacks were chattel slaves in the history of humans I could agree, yet they were not, and the people that enslaved them were fellow black Africans, which sold them to the Arabs or Europeans....
From a book titled "Slaves in the Family", In 1556, Sir John Hawkins sailed from London to some landing point on the West African coast, and sent 80 men on shore to trap people. Villagers fought back and the poachers took just ten captives. Sailing farther south, Hawkins tried again, succeeded in filling his ship, and headed for the Caribbean. Eventually Europeans found an easier way of procuring workers, namely, encouraging black clans to fight one another and to sell their prisoners of war.
I am well aware of what my relatives did, yet, Western Europe would also sail to Eastern Europe and get white slaves in the same manner..Is it worse for white people to obtain slaves or black, Chinese, Native American Indians, etc,etc.?
Apparently it is racist to obtain black slaves. Enslavement of other races, ethnicities, etc, doesn't apparently count. I suppose it comes from the same logic that allows blacks to call other blacks "*******", but if whites, or any other non-black calls them "*******"...well, that's racist, you see.
My husband has often explained to me that young black kids call each other "My N*****," as a way of taking the hate and venom out of the word. It is said with a warm, accepting vibe. When white people use the word, it comes out with a totally different vibe - a hateful, loathing one, which is easily picked up.

I told a Black guy that "Blacks were good dancers" and he got upset.

I can't imagine how "Traumatized" the little babies would be if they had to deal with Dumb Polak jokes like my people do.

In my local Polish bar / restaurant, some Irish American kept telling dumb Polak jokes, and none of the Polish people there overreacted.
In fact, the bartender from Poland laughed.
Don't cry too much, it will hurt Polish pride.

Yes and I will keep refusing to answer because the evidence of white racism is here in your face in these threads.

What about in person?

I was born here. I want to see this change. I have the right to demand that it does change. Therefore I don't have to go anywhere because some loser white piece of shit suffers from psychosis. So fuck off.

You REFUSED to answer.

It seems you just make up a bunch of cr@p about being so oppressed, but you're not.

From the OP: "While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism."

According to it's own opening premise, it cannot have experienced any prejudices for being black, as it claimed to be a white person. That being said, and observing some of its statements throughout this thread, it cannot possibly have any idea what black people experience, it being a white person.
I have been given insights into what black people experience because I have been married to a black man for 36 years.

I mean these threads are not about people trying to learn from or about each other, its a troll fest with a bunch of white losers.
Yeah, because USMB discriminates and doesn't allow any race or ethnicity to be a troll but the Caucasian race...It's so repressive.

What about in person?

You REFUSED to answer.

That's "History" well what about the "Present'?

Sure, a lot of Blacks don't live so well, due to a lot of single mothers, high crime rates in their neighborhoods, and some in poverty.

But, these first 2 issues actually got worse after the 1960's, when Black poverty rates decreased, and Black rights increased
All the have to do is get off their ass and get a job and if one impregnates a woman, stay with the woman to help raise the seed he planted.

Yes and I will keep refusing to answer because the evidence of white racism is here in your face in these threads.

What about in person?

I was born here. I want to see this change. I have the right to demand that it does change. Therefore I don't have to go anywhere because some loser white piece of shit suffers from psychosis. So fuck off.

You REFUSED to answer.

I had a feeling.

So you're in Pennsylvania is it?

I'm not. Blacks are a large percentage of the population here.

Mostly everybody's OK, there are your fringe jerkwads here and there, though.

Silly outside racist niggas wouldn't last long at all.

In my neighborhood, there is a committee.

If you fuck up egregiously, you will see the committee.

It is a multiracial committee.

You may not see much else after you see them.

People leave their cars running often in my neighborhood, and leave the car, how about in your neighborhood?
In my neighborhood, you can leave anything out, the animals leave it alone, but the field rats will chew it up.

[Qwouldn't OTE="Unkotare, post: 17393727, member: 31918"]
Is that against the rules?

You ask a dumb ass question because you know exactly what I am talking about,

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

This is what's going on here right now.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

The choice is yours. America is getting browner, not whiter.
And it will soon crumble if blacks or brown take over.

The reasonable response to a ridiculous statement is not to make another ridiculous statement.
Come on, you know its true.

You know it's a dumb thing to say.
I w
Is that against the rules?

You ask a dumb ass question because you know exactly what I am talking about,

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

This is what's going on here right now.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

The choice is yours. America is getting browner, not whiter.

The reasonable response to a ridiculous statement is not to make another ridiculous statement.

Not dumb, logical.

Irrational[/QUOTE]
How so?

What about in person?

You REFUSED to answer.

So says a loser.

What about in person?

You REFUSED to answer.

So says a loser.

:lame2:

So says a loser.

Wow! That's all you got? Lol! Very disappointed, your entertainment value is tanking. You need to work on it.

So says a loser.

Wow! That's all you got? Lol! Very disappointed, your entertainment value is tanking. You need to work on it.

That's all you deserve to get.

So says a loser.

Still pretty lame, I'm sorry you can't entertain people, maybe in your next life? You seem to be lazy and not even trying.

So says a loser.

Still pretty lame, I'm sorry you can't entertain people, maybe in your next life? You seem to be lazy and not even trying.

Why waste time with the likes of you?

Now that is just plain funny! Thanks for the laugh nutter.

[Qwouldn't OTE="Unkotare, post: 17393727, member: 31918"]

I w

Not dumb, logical.

Irrational
How so?[/QUOTE]

Your comments are based on irrational fear.

The same could be said about you.

The same could be said about you.

Not really. All you have done is tell me what I don't know according to you, but when asked to show examples you can't. I know what I am talking about and I know I am correct in what I am talking about.

You cannot say the same for yourself.

Seems that you want to excuse the racial slur that old man made. That old racist should not have made the racial slur if he was unable to defend himself..

I don't care if the guy called his gramma and baby sister syphllitic whores. NO words excuse that rotten shit those empty headed fucking little thugs were up to. It is too bad that old man didn't have a gun. I wouldn't have minded seeing the video end that way.
It's about time you warped, pathetic punks learn that freedom of speech applies to everyone in America, not just you hysterical bastards that think the appropriate response to hearing words you don't care for means you get to commit domestic terrorism.
I would spit on you.
Freedom of speech IS a wonderful thing. I have the right to say anything I choose, BUT if I choose to say something that is hateful, derogatory, spiteful, insensitive, am I using my freedom wisely? As an adult I have the right to drink, but I choose not to because I have seen the negative results of drinking and do not want to be controlled by any substance. I have the right to smoke, but I choose not to because I value my health. I have the right to own a gun, but I choose not to because I believe in a Higher Power for my protection. We should use our freedoms wisely. We should choose our words carefully, because sometimes spoken words have consequences. And the pen is mightier than the sword.
Agreed. Because you can do something doesn't mean you should. But those who choose to still have the freedom to do so. And, while the pen is mightier than the sword, sticks and stones will break bones, but words can never hurt me. Use your tools wisely, I agree. But there are too many using the "sword" unwisely, unkindly, and dangerously. Just as many use words as a cudgel to beat those with whom they disagree into submission.
I've actually never agreed that words can never hurt me. People say mean hurtful things to each other all the time and I believe they really do hurt. Maybe not in the physical sense, but in the emotional and psychological sense. That's why it's so important to be positive and supportive in our words to children. They can have a life long effect.
Dealing with your children, as a parent especially, being supportive and encouraging is your job. But you should also teach your children that it's a fact, some people are unkind and downright nasty and teach them that there are better ways to deal with words, or ideas, they may not agree with, or like than to throw temper tantrums and demand that the speaker "shut up"! Sometimes, it's best to put such people "on ignore".

I often worry about the safety of my children. Especially when they roll their eyes and talk back.

A prerequisite for being a useful fool for bloody communist fantasy is the inability to see people as individuals. A clear sign that someone is not an American.

Most of those who came to America came from strongly Individualist countries like Britain, Ireland, and quite strongly Individualist countries like Germany, and Italy.... Then there's the added fact that many of those came as "Frontiers peoples" who wanted to live freely as "Individuals" in rural America away from authority, and that the U.S then from there on attracted many more "Individualist types"

I'm in fact an American, but because of my South-Eastern Polish roots, from near the border of Collectivist Ukraine,I'm simply more Collectivist than the average America.

It's a matter of biology.
Many black people were "brought" here. They did not want to come. And those who brought them decided that because of their biology, they were inferior and deserved to be treated as such.

You REFUSED to answer.

What about in person?

You should live in Africa though, why the heck would you want to live among the evil, Whitey oppressors, are you some kind of moron, or some kind of masochist?

You REFUSED to answer.

Congratulations on a long and hopefully wonderful marriage. I admire anyone who manages to hold a marriage together for that length of time. It surprises me, however, that you would never have had experienced black opposition to your union.
In all those years I've only had to deal with one black girl who decided she didn't want "jungle fever" next door. Otherwise, no problems.

I have read many posts about what people are calling Black racism. I found this definition of racism: “a belief that race is the primary determinate of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”

I realize that pointing out the existence of racism and the need to discuss it stirs up sensitivities on both sides. I also realize the need to admit that the white race in this country has historically seen itself as superior to other races, particularly the black race. If you watch the documentary, “Race, the Power of an Illusion,” you will learn that our “founding fathers” intentionally created the myth of white superiority to gain and keep control of property and lands.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.

I do consider this. African Americans who are descendants of slaves, cross paths with descendants of slave owners every day. Descendants of the people who bought and sold their ancestors. Descendants of the people who raped, whipped and murdered their ancestors. Descendants of the very ones who owned their ancestors, and treated them like animals, considering them 3/5 human. And now these descendants are their teachers, their employers, their merchants, their neighbors and their co-workers.

And many still carry ingrained attitudes of superiority with them, consciously or unconsciously. And these attitudes are conveyed in many subtle, unspoken terms.

I believe that the biggest difficulty in race relations lies in the inability of white people to listen to black people. I mean really listen. Without criticizing. Without defending. Without interfering. Without interjecting our values, our opinions, and our view point. I believe that most of us white people still see life from the view of the oppressor. And from that standpoint, we will never fully understand the views, actions and reactions of the oppressed.

The sad truth is that most racism practiced today is not coming from white people but is directed AT them. Sorry you refuse to see that.

Forum List

Back