I Don't Care if Trump followed the Law and Didn't Pay Taxes.

he lost close to a billion dollars in one year! did you know, he was such a bad risk- that the banks holding all those loan notes actually put him on an allowance back in the '90s?

Yet Hillary and her establishment cronies have spent almost $20 trillion we don't have and you don't bat an eye

Trump's won some, lost some, but deserves the lifestyle he leads because he's worked for his money. The clintons never lost any of their own money and became billionaires with a jet set life style in a few short years by selling out our government.

he got a nice chunk of change from his father to start out with... not to mention that was after being brought up with a very comfortable lifestyle.
so? I've never understood this statement. what about it? His dad was wealthy. are you seriously that jealous of a man that you think he doesn't deserve to be rich cause his dad gave him money? Really? wow dude, must suck to be you.

ummm nooooooooooo...... the fact that he said it was a 'small loan' yet still thinks he can peddle the bullshit that he made his business into what it is today by the sweat of his brow is ridiculous. & he had his daddy's name to increase that credit line. I have no qualms that he grew up rich... I have a problem that he doesn't pay his bills even though he can easily do so.

read his quote in my signature, you are exactly who he is talking about.
so he took a million and turned into billions and you think that is chump change? dude you're hilarious. thanks for the laugh.

So none of his money has to go to Israel, the vets, the wars, the veteran hospitals, no social programs except for him and his family, BS. I'm glad this came out and its time those loop holes are closed. They get rich off the back of others, give nothing back, NO WAY. Those non patriotic hoarders , munchers and loafers can start paying taxes, and the loopholes need to be closed.
Of course he is only showing that loss on paper, while he is living like a royal King who looks down on everyone. He is exactly what is wrong with America.

Well actually, nearly 50% of the citizens pay absolutely zero federal income taxes yet many receive thousands of dollars in tax refunds from other taxpayers. These use the federal highways, have their mail delivered by the postal service, have a military to protect them, and access to a whole slew of other federal benefits and programs. All Hillary and the Democrats preach election after election is how the wealthy need to pay their fair share. The simple truth is that the top 5% of the taxpayers are already paying 60% of the entire tax bill. The top 5% are the ones that could use just a little bit of help from the 50% who contribute nothoing at all.

why do you think what donald has done either with his taxes or with his foundation is legal?
cause it is.

Yet Hillary and her establishment cronies have spent almost $20 trillion we don't have and you don't bat an eye

lol... love the wild hyperbole..........

$19.5 trillion isn't almost $20 trillion?.

that I don't bat an eye.
so why is hundreds of million such a concern?

because HIS billion dollar loss was his alone to lose but when he did that- it cost us all. even you.

Means he is dumb and a loser.

Does that affect me? No. Half the country doesn't pay taxes and their income is from the government! Do the laws have to be changed? Yes! The rich should lose their loopholes and the people who those that are on the government teat should have some skin in the game as well.

Let's talk about the important issues of this election. Security for the US; immigration laws followed; building a wall to discourage boundary runners; bringing back jobs for American citizens.
Let's not pretend you'd care if Trump didn't follow the law and didn't pay taxes
but he did follow the law. so you are all wet.

Dems are worrying so much about Trump tax returns, why aren't they worrying about Clintons foundation, Clinton body count, Benghazi tragedy? I could go on and on.
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
The Clinton foundation is also linked directly to Ukrainian oligarchs:
UKRAINE
Leaked e-mail shows Soros urged Clinton to intervene in Albania civil unrest - The American Mirror
Assange: Vote for Hillary Clinton is ‘vote for endless, stupid war' which spreads terrorism

Dems are running of options to make Trump look bad. Sounds like pretty soon they will tell the voters: "Trump is unfit to be a president because he had diarrhea this morning. "

Because they are democrats and the clown not paying taxes is a winner for them. Issues...pfisss ....they don't need no stinking issues.

^^^^^^^^^^^

typical rightwingnut who has zero understanding of any issue.

:cuckoo:

Actually, it is because you Hillary supporters simply will not discuss any of Hillary's stated proposals concerning the issues.
like define what middle class is.

Here’s a list of top Democrats who have avoided paying taxes …

Tim Geithner - $34,000

Charlie Rangel - $0 taxes illegally

Claire McCaskell - $287,283

John Kerry - $500,000

Now, what was the sentences for these crimes?

Read more: Sick Hillary Forgot These 5 Friends of Hers Didn't Pay Taxes
There is nothing wrong in not owing taxes, however the reason the taxes aren't owed can certainly be disgraceful or can tell us a lot about the person. Bill Gate's low taxes tells the story of the huge amount of his income and assets that go to charity. Mark Zuckerberg of Face Book's low tax bill is the result of the $1 a year salary as CEO. In Donald Trump's case, his huge tax write offs tells the story of business failures. Trump is an excellent salesman but not a manager. Unfortunately, the job of president is managing the biggest "business" in the country.

You are a fool thinking that 6 lost investments out of hundreds makes him a risk! This certainly is the guy to handle our budget. Problem is we also have to deal with congress who think of themselves first and not the country when making laws.

he lost close to a billion dollars in one year! did you know, he was such a bad risk- that the banks holding all those loan notes actually put him on an allowance back in the '90s?

that I don't bat an eye.

So remember when Republicans tried to take away congress's credit card, multiple times when Hillary and her cronies said wow, they've spent their limit, congress has to just increase their limit? They went batshit, the media helped them crush Republicans without cutting a dime.

And here you are, still voting for Democrats while you whine about Trump spending a billion. Amazing

You can't fault Trump for taking advantages of tax loopholes however, that's not the source of his huge tax losses. These losses are due to his poor businesses decisions and reckless handling of creditors and investors funds that lead to a string bankruptcies. These aren't the qualifications needed for the guy that's going to be responsible for a 4 trillion dollar budget and the safety of nation.
You are a fool thinking that 6 lost investments out of hundreds makes him a risk! This certainly is the guy to handle our budget. Problem is we also have to deal with congress who think of themselves first and not the country when making laws.

Trump's won some, lost some, but deserves the lifestyle he leads because he's worked for his money. The clintons never lost any of their own money and became billionaires with a jet set life style in a few short years by selling out our government.

he got a nice chunk of change from his father to start out with... not to mention that was after being brought up in a very comfortable lifestyle.

Whereas Hillary's pile came from Wall Street and Corporations who want to buy influence over taxpayer money from her, and are getting it ...

Everybody I know pays the least in taxes they can.

Yup. Common sense which the lefty loons don't seem to have.

Everyone I know does exactly that. Pay as little as they can get away with.
You can't fault Trump for taking advantages of tax loopholes however, that's not the source of his huge tax losses. These losses are due to his poor businesses decisions and reckless handling of creditors and investors funds that lead to a string bankruptcies. These aren't the qualifications needed for the guy that's going to be responsible for a 4 trillion dollar budget and the safety of nation.
your loopholes are the law. not loopholes. god you fks are stupid.

Everybody I know pays the least in taxes they can.

I can fault hitlery for being in government for 26 years and we are where we are today with inner city poor and no budget. All on hitlery and you all forgive her. ahhhhhhhhh isn't that sweet you bunch of loser hypocrites.

that I don't bat an eye.

because HIS billion dollar loss was his alone to lose but when he did that- it cost us all. even you.

You're making that up, you don't know that.

You know what is my money? The $19.5 trillion of my money that Hillary and her cronies have spent. What's she doing to slow that down, Holmes? Zero ...

Trump gives millions to charity. You think advocating taking money from someone else is charity, but giving your own money isn't. Talk about a cop out ...

how do you know that if he won't show his taxes? & his foundation hasn't seen a dime of his own money since 2008. others have given to his foundation & he writes the check with his name on it--- but it sure ain't his money being given away.

Where did I say he won't show his own taxes?

And you don't know the rest of it, you made it up. And where did 2008 come in?

trump said he won't be showing his taxes until his audit is finished. the IRS says he doesn't have anything stopping him & Nixon showed his taxes at the same time HE was being audited.... such a revelation would reveal many things, including charitable contributions.

oh ya.... i make nothing up. when i claim something, you better believe i have credible links to back me up.

Trump hasn't donated to his own charity since 2008
By Curt Devine, David Fitzpatrick and Drew Griffin, CNN
Updated 9:28 PM ET, Mon September 12, 2016

(CNN)On the campaign trail, Donald Trump has touted his political contributions as a form of business savviness, boasting that he has "given to everybody" for favors in return.

But when it comes to his own charity -- The Donald J. Trump Foundation -- the Republican presidential nominee has not donated any money since his last contribution in 2008.
A review of the Trump Foundation's tax records by CNN finds that although the charity has received more than $4 million in contributions from other organizations and individuals and in turn donated millions to various charitable causes since 2009, Trump has not made any personal contributions to the foundation in that time.
The charity appears to have functioned in recent years as a conduit that disburses money donated by third-parties, such as World Wrestling Entertainment, which donated $1 million in 2009, and $500,000 in 2012 from NBC Universal, the company that contracted Trump's show "The Apprentice."
Philanthropy experts describe the practice as irregular since private family foundations traditionally fund charitable causes at least in part through their founder's personal wealth.
"It's uncommon for a private foundation with somebody's name on it to not be receiving contributions from that individual," said Richard Marker, a philanthropy professor at the University of Pennsylvania.
[...]

Donald Trump hasn't donated to his own charity since 2008 - CNNPolitics.com

Even if true, it doesn't prove your claim he hasn't contributed to charity

it is true. you know what also is true? I never claimed positively that drumpf never contributed to charity (other than his OWN charity since 2008) ... what I said - is no one knows POSITVELY how much (if at all) other than..... wait for it.......are you ready?......

the Clinton foundation.

but that was in the past. what about now? what better way to get a nice little tax deduction than to contribute to charity... even his. oh wait... he just likes to look good, putting his name on those checks. only problem is he likes to use OPM to make himself look good. always has, & he always will.
we know you know nothing.

that I don't bat an eye.

You know what is my money? The $19.5 trillion of my money that Hillary and her cronies have spent. What's she doing to slow that down, Holmes? Zero ...
She wants to increase it to roughly $27.5 trillion.

he got a nice chunk of change from his father to start out with... not to mention that was after being brought up with a very comfortable lifestyle.
so? I've never understood this statement. what about it? His dad was wealthy. are you seriously that jealous of a man that you think he doesn't deserve to be rich cause his dad gave him money? Really? wow dude, must suck to be you.

ummm nooooooooooo...... the fact that he said it was a 'small loan' yet still thinks he can peddle the bullshit that he made his business into what it is today by the sweat of his brow is ridiculous. & he had his daddy's name to increase that credit line. I have no qualms that he grew up rich... I have a problem that he doesn't pay his bills even though he can easily do so.

read his quote in my signature, you are exactly who he is talking about.

Yet that Hillary and her cronies spend whatever they want and whenever they fill up their credit card they go to congress and blackmail them into a credit increase in exchange for no cuts. Meh, no biggie ...

that I don't bat an eye.

She wants to increase it to roughly $27.5 trillion.

Is that all? No problem, forget I complained then ...

link?

lol... okey dokey sweety, here it is & please note what year it was written. now don't choke on the truth too hard m'k?

Quick: Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month?
By KURT EICHENWALD
Published: June 26, 1990

Donald J. Trump, who has lectured America about architecture, foreign policy and, most of all, how to do deals, may be about to learn a lesson of his own: how to live in Manhattan on $450,000 a month.

That scarcely onerous restriction is being imposed by Mr. Trump's bankers, who have insisted that the man who has made conspicuous consumption a personal trademark must curb his spending a bit.

Moreover, the $450,000-a-month allowance excludes some of the largest of Mr. Trump's daunting expenses, the bankers say. These extras, based on Mr. Trump's spending in May, include the costs of maintaining his personal 727 jetliner ($246,000) and his 282-foot yacht ($841,000). The yacht and the personal jet, to be sure, may be sold to trim the real estate developer's mountainous debts.

In May, Mr. Trump also paid interest of $2.1 million on his personal debt, while his legal, charitable and business expenses totaled $382,000. His interest payments and various expenses do not count as personal spending, either.

Still, the $450,000-a-month limit will require some belt-tightening on Mr. Trump's part. In May, his bankers report, Mr. Trump's personal spending amounted to $583,000 for day-to-day necessities of the ultrarich life style, which range from his $2,000 suits to the costs of maids, gardeners and chefs at his three homes.

So to meet the bankers' target, Mr. Trump must trim his personal expenses by more than $100,000 from the May level. If he can do that, the banks will agree to lend Mr. Trump even more money.

The terms are being required by the banks, which are attempting to structure a loan to Mr. Trump to keep his faltering empire out of bankruptcy court.
[...]

Quick: Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month?

you are so very welcome :spinner:
wow and that was back in 1990. He's still floating in 2016. what is that like 26 years ago? And you're concerned why?

that I don't bat an eye.

his money so it was his risk and he made it.

Forum List

Back