I dont give a shit!

All loans carry interest. Nothing new there.

They took out the loans, they knew the interest rate going in.

A smart move would be not taking out a loan you cant afford.
So you think the SMART move is not having an education? Do...... do you realize you sound like a moron? Are you purposely sounding like a moron, my dear hick, or was that accidental?

So you think the SMART move is not having an education? Do...... do you realize you sound like a moron? Are you purposely sounding like a moron, my dear hick, or was that accidental?

I did not say that now did it. If they want a student loan... they know what they are getting into. Gambling is gambling... the smartest safest move is not to play at all.

All loans are a gamble. All loans have risks and potential benefits.

Who doesn't want to go to an Ivy league school? If you aim high, be prepared to pay high. If you don't want huge debt, go to a state college.

I did not say that now did it. If they want a student loan... they know what they are getting into. Gambling is gambling... the smartest safest move is not to play at all.

Who doesn't want to go to an Ivy league school? If you aim high, be prepared to pay high. If you don't want huge debt, go to a state college.
Why yes, that's exactly what you said. You even confirmed it in this last post, whereby you claimed the "smartest" move is not to play at all, whereby "playing" refers to not taking out a loan that would allow for acquisition of an education. Therefore, you precisely said the smartest thing is to not get an education. Or gamble.

By the way, my dear hick, most ivy league schools don't have higher cost of tuition than other schools. In fact, many are completely free. You REALLY don't know anything about this topic, do you?

I can only conclude it's a little of both: accidentally AND purposely being a moron.

Owning slaves used to be the law too, is that ethical? See what i'm saying ;)

Nope. It is a stupid comparison. This ain't slavery. It's RW whining, as usual, with ANY Obama plan.

Slavery is unethical however it was a law
Segregation is unethical, however it was the law
Just becasue something is a law doesn't make it ethical.

You cannot compare the immorality of slavery with student loans. It is not analogous.

Last edited:

I do not object to smaller payments either.... However that will not stop interest from being added on for that privilege.

I DO object to having it all forgiven after 20 years. As i have said and maintain... i don't give a fuck if they pay till the day they die. But PAY for it.

You are assuming they won't pay back their loans. Why is that? Most of us who had students loans have repaid them.

pay attention sky.... listen to the ows me a lifestyle crowd....
Pay attention yourself. OWS is a varied grassroots movement, stop stereotyping.

Why yes, that's exactly what you said. You even confirmed it in this last post, whereby you claimed the "smartest" move is not to play at all, whereby "playing" refers to not taking out a loan that would allow for acquisition of an education. Therefore, you precisely said the smartest thing is to not get an education. Or gamble.

By the way, my dear hick, most ivy league schools don't have higher cost of tuition than other schools. In fact, many are completely free. You REALLY don't know anything about this topic, do you?

I can only conclude it's a little of both: accidentally AND purposely being a moron.

That's right... all loans are a gamble. If you don't want debt, don't take it on.

Colombia and Stanford cost the same as SF state? Good to know you know nothing about the costs of colleges.

Many ivy league schools are completely free? :cuckoo:

And for everyone else not falling into special interest groups?

If prestige college was free for the mainstream non special interest group, regular student, .... we would not have the whiners now would we?

You are assuming they won't pay back their loans. Why is that? Most of us who had students loans have repaid them.

pay attention sky.... listen to the ows me a lifestyle crowd....
Pay attention yourself. OWS is a varied grassroots movement, stop stereotyping.

No shit!

2255060232.jpg

:lol:

And how many of those students have they accepted for free?

it applies to about a third to half of students, depending on the school.

these are ivy league institutions. at full price they are about average compared to any other college. but they have so many rich alum creating such a large endowment that they have the ability to offer full rides without much effort.

none of you haters had ever heard of this before, huh?

so syren, i notice you avoided my last question.

Last edited:

And for everyone else not falling into special interest groups?

If prestige college was free for the mainstream non special interest group, regular student, .... we would not have the whiners now would we?

the one who is WHINING is YOU.

LOL...

Really? So you see me with a sigh complaining about loans i signed for?

Do you see me whining about wanting something for free. Do see me whining about loans i signed for on an education that i wanted.

Saying i don't give a flying fuck rats ass about them and their debt is not whining about anything.

Its a flat out statement, I don't give a shit. I am not looking to get anything out of it.

yeah, you're just purposely returning to this thread to whine about how much you're not whining. I get it.

troll fail.

Forum List

Back