'I don't know anybody like me': Meet Nashville's transqueer Latinx neurodivergent theologian

it was retweeted by Ann Coulter, that's how i learned of it. she was intending to make fun of the woman/man, obviously
I read this story locally a couple of weeks ago and thought the same thing then.

I just don't see where it's life view warrants any kind of spotlight. It's not like it is feeding the homeless or helping underprivileged kids or anything... yet for some reason we're supposed to think it's special?

I just don't get it.

I”m going to cap this because it’s going to show my intense desire of how I will not comply!

YOU WILL NEVER “MAKE” ME CALL YOU A THEM THY, THI, PI, SI, THEY , WHATEVER FKG MORON NAME YOU DREAM UP MOTHE FKRS, I WILL NOT CALL YOU A THEY FK U!

YOU ARE A

HIM—HE—HUSBAND—-BROTHER—BOYFRIEND

OR YOU ARE A

SHE—HER, SISTER, WIFE, AUNT—MOTHER

I WILL NEVER REFER TO YOU AS YOUR DREAMED UP BULL SHIT LANGUAGES SO SHOVE THEM ALL UP YOUR RETARD ASSES!!

I”m going to cap this because it’s going to show my intense desire of how I will not comply!

YOU WILL NEVER “MAKE” ME CALL YOU A THEM THY, THI, PI, SI, THEY , WHATEVER FKG MORON NAME YOU DREAM UP MOTHE FKRS, I WILL NOT CALL YOU A THEY FK U!

YOU ARE A

HIM—HE—HUSBAND—-BROTHER—BOYFRIEND

OR YOU ARE A

SHE—HER, SISTER, WIFE, AUNT—MOTHER

I WILL NEVER REFER TO YOU AS YOUR DREAMED UP BULL SHIT LANGUAGES SO SHOVE THEM ALL UP YOUR RETARD ASSES!!
Anybody that can't figure out if they are a man or a woman by the time they are an adult falls into the "it" category out of respect for the sane.

Itispat.jpg

I don't hate the individual.

I hate the group psychosis responsible for idolizing identity.
I second this. Why can't people just go forward and be happy that they get any kind of an acknowledgement at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (A.K.A. Casper)

P.S. I love this song so much and what is said about it during the live performance only makes it even better.

You have no respect for anyone who is different. I have no respect for people like you.
To me personally, it's not so much a lack of respect as it is indifference.

I mean, who cares if someone is a trans queer theologian Latinx anyway?

Why is this newsworthy?

To me personally, it's not so much a lack of respect as it is indifference.
I mean, who cares if someone is a trans queer theologian Latinx anyway?

Why is this newsworthy?
Just because it doesn’t matter to doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter to other people. I guess being self-centered is all part of being a good Republican.

Just because it doesn’t matter to doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter to other people. I guess being self-centered is all part of being a good Republican.
How does my indifference make me self centered?

What has the person in the article done to be put up on a pedestal and cherished by the masses?

Nothing that I can tell, other than being a trans queer nuerodivergent theologian latinx. I don't even know what the hell all that means, so why should I care?

How does my indifference make me self centered?

What has the person in the article done to be put up on a pedestal and cherished by the masses?

Nothing that I can tell, other than being a trans queer nuerodivergent theologian latinx. I don't even know what the hell all that means, so why should I care?

Leftists measure a person's worth by the color of their skin and their genitals. Nothing else matters to them.

A local paper did a story. That’s hardly being put on a pedestal. If it was I’d be famous…well more famous than I am.
You shouldn’t care, and since you don’t care, its pointless for you to be posting in this thread.

The self centered creature is the one claiming that there is no other person like it.

That is as narcissistic as you can get.

A local paper did a story. That’s hardly being put on a pedestal. If it was I’d be famous…well more famous than I am.

You shouldn’t care, and since you don’t care, its pointless for you to be posting in this thread.
I just asked why this was newsworthy, and you called me self centered.

Lol

Does “ne” mean “zi” and what if “gender,” itself, identifies as a random number generator?

Forum List

Back