I don't know how the midterms will turn out.

Republican strategy:
1. End the war on energy, reduce gas prices
2. Reduce inflation by reducing government spending
3. Dr. Oz is a real doctor, unlike Jill Biden
4. Stop the democrat's war on parental rights

Democrat strategy:
1. feed runaway inflation by increasing government spending
2. more "woke" bullshit
3. more unsafe streets
4. more open borders and millions of migrants
5. more drug deaths
6. more of Biden's and Kamala's failed presidency
Translation

I hate Democrats

J6 is boring, old news. What's important is runaway inflation.
Trump isn't on the ballot in November, Biden is.
"Its the economy stupid"

You'll see the results of the mid-terms in November.

The Repubs will take the House and the Dems will increase in the Senate. That is my prediction.

And if Trump is not on the ballot, why do 90% of the Repub ads I see talk about Trump?

Who knows how much of an impact the devastating evidence of Trump's criminality regarding the attempted coup will have? Or the participation of Repub members of Congress. Or the refusal of former Trump admin members to testify (though most have).
I don't know how many voters will be influenced by the Repubs responsibility for the very unpopular ruling by the SC to take away a woman's right to make reproductive decisions for herself.
It's a mystery as to whether bipartisan outrage over the Senate Repubs blockage of a bill to provide care for vets exposed to harmful chemicals during their time in service will effect how people vote.

But I do know Dems have better candidates.

For example, JD Vance thinks women should stay in abusive relationships.

Doug Mastriano is a straight up ass clown.

Then there's Herschel Walker. Yikes!

6 Awful GOP Candidates Who Could Save the Democratic Senate​

The influence of Trump on the former GOP, now the POT (party of Trump), and the candidates it is running for office.......a collection of conspiracy theorists, QAnon believers, whack jobs, unqualified hacks, Trump acolytes, and deniers of reality........may be the saving grace for the country by preventing them from gaining power.

The Democrat party will be Destroyed in November

The Repubs will take the House and the Dems will increase in the Senate. That is my prediction.
And if Trump is not on the ballot, why do 90% of the Repub ads I see talk about Trump?
1. Probably right, but you never know, Hillary had a 95% probability of winning in 2016. The question is, how bad will the democrat brand be in November?

2. Trump is the anti-Xiden, that's why. The cure for democrat policies is republican (Trump) "America First" policies.

Thank you for the typical liberal partisan prespective on the midterms be assured it will be given all the consideration that the left will give the typical conservative partisan prespective on them.

So.......we can expect more things like this.

The 147 Republicans Who Voted to Overturn Election Results

When a mob of President Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol building on Wednesday, they forced an emergency recess in the Congressional proceedings to officially certify the results of the 2020 presidential election. The disruption came shortly after some Republican lawmakers made the first of a planned series of highly unusual objections, based on spurious allegations of widespread voter fraud, to states’ election results. The chambers were separately debating an objection to Arizona’s results when proceedings were halted and the Capitol was locked down.

When the Senate reconvened at 8 p.m., and the House of Representatives an hour later, the proceedings — including the objection debates — continued, although some lawmakers who had previously planned to vote with the objectors stood down following the occupation of the Capitol. Plans to challenge a number of states after Arizona were scrapped, as well — but one other objection, to Pennsylvania’s results, also advanced to a vote. Here are the eight senators and 139 representatives who voted to sustain one or both objections.

Thank you for the typical liberal partisan prespective on the midterms
The thread is more about the poor quality of candidates Repubs are running. Clearly a topic you want to avoid.

Last edited:
1. Probably right, but you never know, Hillary had a 95% probability of winning in 2016. The question is, how bad will the democrat brand be in November?

2. Trump is the anti-Xiden, that's why. The cure for democrat policies is republican (Trump) "America First" policies.

1. Hillary had a 95% probability of winning the popular vote in 2016, and she did. Polls cannot determine the EC, just the popular vote.

2. Gas prices are down, we will start to see inflation level off back to "normal" amounts. The prices that went up will stay up, they always do.

Based just on history and the state of the country the Dems should lose by epic proportions, but I just do not see it happening. Maybe it is because the country is too divided and people hate the other side more than they dislike their side. And you have to admit if you are being honest, the GOP picked some really bad candidates.

Who knows how much of an impact the devastating evidence of Trump's criminality regarding the attempted coup will have? Or the participation of Repub members of Congress. Or the refusal of former Trump admin members to testify (though most have).
I don't know how many voters will be influenced by the Repubs responsibility for the very unpopular ruling by the SC to take away a woman's right to make reproductive decisions for herself.
It's a mystery as to whether bipartisan outrage over the Senate Repubs blockage of a bill to provide care for vets exposed to harmful chemicals during their time in service will effect how people vote.

The influence of Trump on the former GOP, now the POT (party of Trump), and the candidates it is running for office.......a collection of conspiracy theorists, QAnon believers, whack jobs, unqualified hacks, Trump acolytes, and deniers of reality........may be the saving grace for the country by preventing them from gaining power.

No one gives a shit about the Democrats' 6-year long obsession with Trump and their political desperate Kabuki Theater, as polls continue to show, which you continuously ignore.

The economy - Recession, supply chain crisis, food shortage crisis, loooong food bank lines, illegal invasion, failed agendas and policies - ALL rank higher than the bs 6 Jan Committee.

With the Red Wave coming you would think the Democrats would be doing everything they can to save the House and Senate this fall instead of fearfully, desperately stop Trump from running in 2 years.

They have proven they aren't that smart.

The thread is more about the poor quality of candidates Repubs are running. Clearly a topic you want to avoid.
sewage-dump-waste.gif

Democrats have terrible POLICIES, Berg! Who cares who the candidates are if they espouse policies that hurt everyday Americans! Democrats need to be voted out of office because the average American can't take too much more of your agenda!

you would think the Democrats would be doing everything they can to save the House and Senate this fall

Seems the Repubs are doing all they can to save the Senate for the Dems.

Not sure what will happen either but normally it is the economy that gets and loses votes. If the economy is perceived as poor, Republicans win, if the economy is good, it will be Democrats with wins. The rest of your post have little to do with winning or losing elections. That is why the Dems are so upset with the word recession.

1. Hillary had a 95% probability of winning the popular vote in 2016, and she did. Polls cannot determine the EC, just the popular vote.

2. Gas prices are down, we will start to see inflation level off back to "normal" amounts. The prices that went up will stay up, they always do.

Based just on history and the state of the country the Dems should lose by epic proportions, but I just do not see it happening. Maybe it is because the country is too divided and people hate the other side more than they dislike their side. And you have to admit if you are being honest, the GOP picked some really bad candidates.
1. Polls can be bought. Polls are bought. Very few are accurate. The most accurate I've found is the IBD poll. If you can predict the popular vote in states, you can predict the EC.

2. Gas prices are down, but still double from a year ago. Inflation is just peaking, we may not know how bad inflation will be or how high the Fed needs to raise interest rates until December. It will be years until inflation gets back to near 2%.

3. November may be a red wave or a red ripple, we'll see. As you say the Republican senate candidates have their work cut out for themselves, especially in PA, GA, AZ, and NV. The filibuster keeps the senate from going "woke".

Dems losing something like 40-70 seats and control of the house. That's how it turns out.

Most of the elected Democrats in Congress are low IQ Blacks elected in ghetto districts or confused bat shit crazy Leftest assholes elected by queers and Karens.

Like Nadler as an example.

Sometimes you Moon Bats elect lying dishonest shitheads like Blumenthal and Shiff.

1. Polls can be bought. Polls are bought. Very few are accurate. The most accurate I've found is the IBD poll. If you can predict the popular vote in states, you can predict the EC.

2. Gas prices are down, but still double from a year ago. Inflation is just peaking, we may not know how bad inflation will be or how high the Fed needs to raise interest rates until December. It will be years until inflation gets back to near 2%.

3. November may be a red wave or a red ripple, we'll see. As you say the Republican senate candidates have their work cut out for themselves, especially in PA, GA, AZ, and NV. The filibuster keeps the senate from going "woke".

1. True

2. Not to pick at nits, but $4.66 is not double of $3.23

3. I think it will not be the expected Red wave, I also think you all underestimate the difference the abortion ruling will make in statewide races

Forum List

Back