I don't know how the midterms will turn out.

Yes, you do.

You just don't want to admit it.
It all depends on what is meant by how it turns out, I suppose.

If you mean "how will people vote?" That is pretty much a given. If you mean "who will be in Congress after the people vote?", I would say that this is far less predictable.

I normally go with a flip of control off cycle but this year the Republicans are being even more stupid and cruel than normal so I think Dems will win big. Big.

Republican strategy:
  • Dr Oz and Hershel Walker being dumbfucks
  • Strip away a woman’s right to govern her own body
  • Refuse to support veteran victims of burn pits and lie about changes in a bill that didn’t.
  • Culture warriors

Democratic strategy
  • Passed infrastructure bill
  • Passed Health, Climate, Energy, Tax bill
  • Lowest unemployment at 3.6%
  • Highest GDP growth in decades
  • Raised oil production
  • Real wage growth for low income
  • Nearly 3/4 adult vaccination rates
  • No wars and marshaled unified sanctions world wide on Russia
  • NATO back to being strong
  • Lowered child poverty rate

If you mean "how will people vote?" That is pretty much a given.
Possibly. But will independents vote for a clearly unqualified candidate like Walker? I hope not. Not just because Walker has no business being a senator. But also because of what it would say about the state of affairs in the country.

Last edited:
I normally go with a flip of control off cycle but this year the Republicans are being even more stupid and cruel than normal so I think Dems will win big. Big.

Republican strategy:
  • Refuse to support veteran victims of burn pits and lie about changes in a bill that didn’t.
  • Culture warriors

Democratic strategy
  • Raised oil production
All the democrats did is pass more ways to siphon off cash to themselves. You're in good company with that scum.

Democratic hopes of hanging on to the Senate (which is important even if they lose the House, and their trifecta, since the Senate confirms presidential executive and judicial nominees) depend on minimizing the overall GOP wave while over-performing in races where their candidates are simply superior to the GOP’s. Fortunately for the Donkey Party, Republicans have some Senate nominees with real weaknesses. And so far nearly all of these questionable candidates owe their nominations to the favor of Trump, with all the attendant peril this association might bring in a general election that is supposed to be a referendum on Biden.

Who knows how much of an impact the devastating evidence of Trump's criminality regarding the attempted coup will have? Or the participation of Repub members of Congress. Or the refusal of former Trump admin members to testify (though most have).
I don't know how many voters will be influenced by the Repubs responsibility for the very unpopular ruling by the SC to take away a woman's right to make reproductive decisions for herself.
It's a mystery as to whether bipartisan outrage over the Senate Repubs blockage of a bill to provide care for vets exposed to harmful chemicals during their time in service will effect how people vote.

But I do know Dems have better candidates.

For example, JD Vance thinks women should stay in abusive relationships.

Doug Mastriano is a straight up ass clown.

Then there's Herschel Walker. Yikes!

6 Awful GOP Candidates Who Could Save the Democratic Senate​

The influence of Trump on the former GOP, now the POT (party of Trump), and the candidates it is running for office.......a collection of conspiracy theorists, QAnon believers, whack jobs, unqualified hacks, Trump acolytes, and deniers of reality........may be the saving grace for the country by preventing them from gaining power.

You don't know how the midterms will turn out????? Really?

We Americans know exactly how it will turn out.

The filthy Democrats are going to get their asses kicked big time. Probably lose 40-60 seats in the House (could be more) and lose the Senate.

The filthy Democrats control the Congress and the White House and we have nothing but disaster on our hands with massive inflation, millions of Illegals flooding across the border, decreased family income, high cost of energy, weakened military, increased taxes, jobs going overseas, massive debt with nothing to show for it and a foreign policy that is a complete failure.

The Democrat's only hope is to pull off stealing elections like they did in 2020 and even then that won't be enough. A district needs to be D+15 or more or it will be at risk for the Democrat losing.

Democrats are the scum of this country and their failure since Potatohead stole the election is a great reason to never elect those assholes to any office.

Who knows how much of an impact the devastating evidence of Trump's criminality regarding the attempted coup will have? Or the participation of Repub members of Congress. Or the refusal of former Trump admin members to testify (though most have).
I don't know how many voters will be influenced by the Repubs responsibility for the very unpopular ruling by the SC to take away a woman's right to make reproductive decisions for herself.
It's a mystery as to whether bipartisan outrage over the Senate Repubs blockage of a bill to provide care for vets exposed to harmful chemicals during their time in service will effect how people vote.

But I do know Dems have better candidates.

For example, JD Vance thinks women should stay in abusive relationships.

Doug Mastriano is a straight up ass clown.

Then there's Herschel Walker. Yikes!

6 Awful GOP Candidates Who Could Save the Democratic Senate​

The influence of Trump on the former GOP, now the POT (party of Trump), and the candidates it is running for office.......a collection of conspiracy theorists, QAnon believers, whack jobs, unqualified hacks, Trump acolytes, and deniers of reality........may be the saving grace for the country by preventing them from gaining power.

You are nuts....

Possibly. But will independents vote for a clearly unqualified candidate like Walker? I hope not. Not just because Walker has no business being a senator. But also because of what it would say about the state of affairs in the country.
Many of the Prog people elected are not qualified. So, then we can get into what you typed.

Democrats are famous for electing unqualified candidates. Just look at all those dumbass low IQ shitheads that come out of Democrat ghetto districts. Shitheads like Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee. I could name many more.

This recession is brought to you by the Democrats shutting your life down.

Continued high inflation and prices, the silencing of dissenting opinion.

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

You are nuts....

Blake Masters: The Front-runner With Fringe Views​

Like the Warnock-Walker race, Arizona’s Senate contest features a Democratic incumbent (Mark Kelly) who has been raising money at a blistering pace. And while Herschel Walker has struggled to make his viewpoint and background known, the Arizona GOP front-runner and Trump endorsee Blake Masters has been all too clearly expressive about his deeply reactionary, and perhaps even proto-fascist, worldview. Yes, some of the Masters utterances that have recently seen the light of day were made as a college undergraduate. But he’s only 35. And like his law-school classmate, mentor, co-author, boss, and chief campaign donor Peter Thiel, Masters’s views have remained so consistent that the earliest expressions cannot be dismissed as youthful indiscretions. As my colleague Jonathan Chait has noted, they are too consistent to explain away:

Masters, a protégé of Peter Thiel — the Silicon Valley billionaire and quasi libertarian who wrote, “I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible” — has floated a variety of insane and racist theories. He has straight-up said Donald Trump won the 2020 election and suggested January 6 was a false flag directed secretly by the FBI. He blamed gun violence on Black people. (“We do have a gun-violence problem in this country, and it’s gang violence,” he said. “It’s people in Chicago, St. Louis, shooting each other. Very often, you know, Black people, frankly.”) He has endorsed the “great replacement” theory. And he has echoed far-right positions on foreign policy, opposing American entry into World War II and blaming American entry into World War I on a secret plot directed by the “Houses of Morgan and Rothschild.”

How proud you Repubs must be.

Shitheads like Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee.
Both are black. Hmmmmmmm. Waters is a stateswoman of the highest order compared to Gaetz, Gohmert, Jordan, Greene, Boebert, and this colossal nitwit from TX........

Both are black. Hmmmmmmm. Waters is a stateswoman of the highest order compared to Gaetz, Gohmert, Jordan, Greene, Boebert, and this colossal nitwit from TX........

How much are you paid to spew this bullshit?

You dumbass. The Democrats love to elect dumbass low IQ hate filled Negroes but they come up with some real duzzies of Whites, like this gem

1659188876821.png

Blake Masters: The Front-runner With Fringe Views​

Like the Warnock-Walker race, Arizona’s Senate contest features a Democratic incumbent (Mark Kelly) who has been raising money at a blistering pace. And while Herschel Walker has struggled to make his viewpoint and background known, the Arizona GOP front-runner and Trump endorsee Blake Masters has been all too clearly expressive about his deeply reactionary, and perhaps even proto-fascist, worldview. Yes, some of the Masters utterances that have recently seen the light of day were made as a college undergraduate. But he’s only 35. And like his law-school classmate, mentor, co-author, boss, and chief campaign donor Peter Thiel, Masters’s views have remained so consistent that the earliest expressions cannot be dismissed as youthful indiscretions. As my colleague Jonathan Chait has noted, they are too consistent to explain away:

How proud you Repubs must be.
Boy are you going to be disappointed in November....You'll probably have to go into hiding, and change your screen name, avatar and all....lol

Noticed that myself

Republican strategy:
  • Culture warriors

Democratic strategy
  • Raised oil production