“I Don’t Know of a Bigger Story in the World” Right Now Than Ivermectin: NY Times Best-Selling Author

If anyone wonders why the third world countries haven't been decimated by Covid-19, this is probably the reason. I wonder how many U.S. lives would have been saved had our media and politicians not politicized Covid treatment just because they hated Trump.

Did not ever hear 3rd world countries were doing so well. Makes me wonder why Europe recommends against it along with the US and even Brazil. Works fine for lice infestations in kids for about $10 bucks a pop, but the amount required to have antiviral effects would be many times the dose that keeps feeding lice from being able to reproduce, and would be toxic at that level to humans.
It's not about antiviral, the extreme problems from covid is due to over production of Alpha Defensin proteins some people's bodies produce to fight the virus but end up causing clots thus heart issues strokes and inflamation of the lungs. The virus isn't technically hospitalizing people, it's the bodies over response that is.
Ivermectin is an alpha protein limiter with infection fighting abilities, while also being an anti coagulant, therefore doubly good at preventing the complications of clotting due to the body fighting covid.

Ivermectin is currently being investigated as a treatment for coronavirus.
The trials so far have shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral DNA by 99.8 % in 24 hour.

I've mention other inhibiters to these
alpha defensin proteins, one being an anti inflamatory 'Colchicine' which is also already on the market for other uses.
'Colchicine' makes more sense for stoping inflamation of the lungs due to Covid and these excess produced proteins, but Ivermectin is given out free and perhaps offered more readilly available.
Look, if you want to take it, take it. If you want to use fish tank cleaner, use it. Trying to sell this current fad to sell a bunch of a drug for profit, though scientists and medical experts say the amount required to get the effect desired is more than many humans can tolerate without other drawbacks happening, is a ploy we have seen before. Take it. Enjoy it. But, with several effective vaccines out there with a miniscule number of adverse reactions compared to the number of doses administer, I do not think you will succeed. Heck, even the company that makes it has opted to try to come out with a vaccine, something they would not do, if their own already patented and manufactured drug could solve the problem safely.
I specifically noted that there is no charge on that drug, thus no money made off that drug, Merk being so gracious to give it out freely.
It's odd that all focus should be on vaccines and not also remedies that supress the more problematic symptoms of covid. You sound like my brother did when I mentioned getting stuff for your medicine cabinet in case we have a strong third wave or variant like India come down the pike, he also went off base into media propaganda about stuff people take that is harmful, which has nothing to do with actual already existing approved drugs that are being repurposed with science behind why it works.
It's the same as being anti vaxer-except you are being anti remedy.
My brother's an idiot, who toked and drank wine every day and booze every week-it fried his brain to make him say the dumbest negative stuff mostly embedded in his brain by poor choice of propaganda tv.
Ivermvectin won't get it without higher doses than are safely tolerable. That is why, even countries that originally approved for emergency use of backing away from it.
Nobody said use by itself, it's given in a regimen of scientifically and medically appropriate resolutions to the symptoms which Israeli scientist have discovered were due to those excessively produced Alpha Defensin proteins.
I have reccommended a different set of medicines which cover all the issues antiviral, anti inflamatory (alpha protein supressor), anti virus replication(if caught early) and other remedies that assist in elleviating the severe symptoms of Covid. Ironically including a helpful key to reducing severity that Hindus have had right in front of them all this time right between their eyes, if some remember my previous profile icon it's been in plain site and everyone's missed why bats don't get as ill from the virus, what do they have more of then us?

If anyone wonders why the third world countries haven't been decimated by Covid-19, this is probably the reason. I wonder how many U.S. lives would have been saved had our media and politicians not politicized Covid treatment just because they hated Trump.

Did not ever hear 3rd world countries were doing so well. Makes me wonder why Europe recommends against it along with the US and even Brazil. Works fine for lice infestations in kids for about $10 bucks a pop, but the amount required to have antiviral effects would be many times the dose that keeps feeding lice from being able to reproduce, and would be toxic at that level to humans.
It's not about antiviral, the extreme problems from covid is due to over production of Alpha Defensin proteins some people's bodies produce to fight the virus but end up causing clots thus heart issues strokes and inflamation of the lungs. The virus isn't technically hospitalizing people, it's the bodies over response that is.
Ivermectin is an alpha protein limiter with infection fighting abilities, while also being an anti coagulant, therefore doubly good at preventing the complications of clotting due to the body fighting covid.

The trials so far have shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral DNA by 99.8 % in 24 hour.

alpha defensin proteins, one being an anti inflamatory 'Colchicine' which is also already on the market for other uses.
'Colchicine' makes more sense for stoping inflamation of the lungs due to Covid and these excess produced proteins, but Ivermectin is given out free and perhaps offered more readilly available.
Look, if you want to take it, take it. If you want to use fish tank cleaner, use it. Trying to sell this current fad to sell a bunch of a drug for profit, though scientists and medical experts say the amount required to get the effect desired is more than many humans can tolerate without other drawbacks happening, is a ploy we have seen before. Take it. Enjoy it. But, with several effective vaccines out there with a miniscule number of adverse reactions compared to the number of doses administer, I do not think you will succeed. Heck, even the company that makes it has opted to try to come out with a vaccine, something they would not do, if their own already patented and manufactured drug could solve the problem safely.
I specifically noted that there is no charge on that drug, thus no money made off that drug, Merk being so gracious to give it out freely.
It's odd that all focus should be on vaccines and not also remedies that supress the more problematic symptoms of covid. You sound like my brother did when I mentioned getting stuff for your medicine cabinet in case we have a strong third wave or variant like India come down the pike, he also went off base into media propaganda about stuff people take that is harmful, which has nothing to do with actual already existing approved drugs that are being repurposed with science behind why it works.
My brother's an idiot, who toked and drank wine every day and booze every week-it fried his brain to make him say the dumbest negative stuff mostly embedded in his brain by poor choice of propaganda tv.
Ivermvectin won't get it without higher doses than are safely tolerable. That is why, even countries that originally approved for emergency use of backing away from it.
Nobody said use by itself, it's given in a regimen of scientifically and medically appropriate resolutions to the symptoms which Israeli scientist have discovered were due to those excessively produced Alpha Defensin proteins.
I have reccommended a different set of medicines which cover all the issues antiviral, anti inflamatory (alpha protein supressor), anti virus replication(if caught early) and other remedies that assist in elleviating the severe symptoms of Covid. Ironically including a helpful key to reducing severity that Hindus have had right in front of them all this time right between their eyes, if some remember my previous profile icon it's been in plain site and everyone's missed why bats don't get as ill from the virus, what do they have more of then us?
Glad I don't need to really worry about it, as my whole family and extended family are fully vaccinated with no ill effects.

Glad I don't need to really worry about it, as my whole family and extended family are fully vaccinated with no ill effects.
However some types of vaccines like Brits are using are a different science and have Almost the same clot risks as Covid itself, because of what I am discussing. So here's the thing, it only matters to you when it affects you, that the media and online networks would burry or censor vital info to prevent these companies from making the mistake, that could have been prevented or retweeked to solve the clotting issue through knowledge of what is causing it.
They've literally killed over hundreds of thousands of people over political posteuring and investment preferenced companies.
So it doesn't matter to you until it affects your circle is a selfish way of looking at the problem.

We’ve got a 4-base-pair deletion for ivermectin sensitivity in collies:

2001 Ivermectin Sensitivity / MDR1
’....4-bp deletion....’

Thus, we suggest analysis of the RBD sequence of C-19 variants B. 1.6176.2 (India), at positions 156 & 157, which are deletions and B.1.17 (UK) at positions 69, 70, & 144, which are deletions.

A bigger non-story, for those of us who don't take delight in the smell of our own farts.

You may have a tiger by the tail, #45. Your MDR1 page says “subtle differences in the degree of sedation,” though does not name the amino acids nor mention a deletion. COVID-19 variant, P.1, sporting a mutation to threonine, is simnilar to increased potency of fentanyl when the mu-opioid receptor is mutated to threonine. So obviously, we now want to know what the hell amino acids are either mutated or deleted in the collie’s ivermectin sensitivity. The report for increased fentanyl potency is from Belgium. The original synthesizer of fentanyl was Janssen. Janssen Pharmaceutica is a division of Johnson & Johnson, and there is a Janssen Pharmaceutica in Belgium.

Yes, isn’t Zelenko an Israeli doctor? Ivermectin links, then, to his prescribing azithromycin, zinc, and hydroxychloroquine as an effective trinity of meds for C-19 if taken soon enough, who was following Raoult’s protocol in France, the first to combine hcq and azithromycin, if not mistaken.

You may have a tiger by the tail, #45. Your MDR1 page says “subtle differences in the degree of sedation,” though does not name the amino acids nor mention a deletion. COVID-19 variant, P.1, sporting a mutation to threonine, is simnilar to increased potency of fentanyl when the mu-opioid receptor is mutated to threonine. So obviously, we now want to know what the hell amino acids are either mutated or deleted in the collie’s ivermectin sensitivity. The report for increased fentanyl potency is from Belgium. The original synthesizer of fentanyl was Janssen. Janssen Pharmaceutica is a division of Johnson & Johnson, and there is a Janssen Pharmaceutica in Belgium.
I'll have to leave the details on MDR1 to the scientists. I do a lot of animal rescue work and just would like to know if ivermectin might have a positive impact on canine corona, parvo and distemper in non collie breeds.

However some types of vaccines like Brits are using are a different science and have Almost the same clot risks as Covid itself, because of what I am discussing. So here's the thing, it only matters to you when it affects you, that the media and online networks would burry or censor vital info to prevent these companies from making the mistake, that could have been prevented or retweeked to solve the clotting issue through knowledge of what is causing it.
They've literally killed over hundreds of thousands of people over political posteuring and investment preferenced companies.
So it doesn't matter to you until it affects your circle is a selfish way of looking at the problem.
The pfizer and Moderna have the vast majority of the American market vaccinations. I and my wife had Pfizer with no complication, two of my adult kids had Moderna, again with no complications. In-laws and extended family and friends also about equally divided and with no complications, nobody I know using any of the one shot vaccines. What the use in other countries don't effect me much, to be sure. Different countries are like different people they use what they use for their own reasons or benefits with whatever drawbacks there are, real or perceived. I know this is an international message board and if the international people are the ones you are trying to reach, so be it. My personal recommendation, but we have a bigger problem in the United States with anti-vaxers and people who have been sold a bill of goods by the previous administration, despite seeing the Covid deaths in every state, city and county far in excess of the problems or occasional reactions to any and all vaccines, here or anywhere in the world.
I'm speaking to Americans. If you don't have a history of problematic reactions to vaccines, get the shot. If you do have a history or known medical vulnerability, make your best decision, but don't avoid just because some might think it playing into the hands of Democrats or Republican, religious organizations or other interest groups. I also do not recommend waiting to experiment with drugs or substances that do not have a proven track record for this particular viral infection, as we have all known people (in my case, a bunch of people and seen them die right before my eyes, while I tried to keep them alive) dying from the disease in combination with or without underlying conditions that in some cases, the Covid dead didn't know they had, cause many people avoid doctors like the plague, to begin with.

It’s too late, because now the investigation must go on. One included reason is a fungus. Your MDR1 report mentions p-glycoprotein, and indeed that links to COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2):

7 Jul 2020 Saccharomyces Drug Resistance Gene SGE1 / P-Glycoprotein, Remdesivir, COVID-19
Post #10
‘....analogous to mammalian p-glycoprotein....’acute hepatotoxicity of remdesivir, with probable interaction opf p-glycoprotein.’

The pfizer and Moderna have the vast majority of the American market vaccinations. I and my wife had Pfizer with no complication, two of my adult kids had Moderna, again with no complications. In-laws and extended family and friends also about equally divided and with no complications, nobody I know using any of the one shot vaccines. What the use in other countries don't effect me much, to be sure. Different countries are like different people they use what they use for their own reasons or benefits with whatever drawbacks there are, real or perceived. I know this is an international message board and if the international people are the ones you are trying to reach, so be it. My personal recommendation, but we have a bigger problem in the United States with anti-vaxers and people who have been sold a bill of goods by the previous administration, despite seeing the Covid deaths in every state, city and county far in excess of the problems or occasional reactions to any and all vaccines, here or anywhere in the world.
I'm speaking to Americans. If you don't have a history of problematic reactions to vaccines, get the shot. If you do have a history or known medical vulnerability, make your best decision, but don't avoid just because some might think it playing into the hands of Democrats or Republican, religious organizations or other interest groups. I also do not recommend waiting to experiment with drugs or substances that do not have a proven track record for this particular viral infection, as we have all known people (in my case, a bunch of people and seen them die right before my eyes, while I tried to keep them alive) dying from the disease in combination with or without underlying conditions that in some cases, the Covid dead didn't know they had, cause many people avoid doctors like the plague, to begin with.
Our brainiac president rushed J&J through a shared facility with Astra Zeneca and ruined 15 million doses when they got tainted (mixed).
And J&J suddenly had clot issues even after the tainted batch were off market, or did greedy people still use those batches?
But hey if it doesn't affect you,who cares, of course until you have to care right? *sarcasm*

Badger would boycott J&J. mRNA “vaccines” produce spike protein sequences that the host immune system can recognize. The needle can hit the bone, so very close to the marrow.

Thusfar, AstraZeneca clotting first, then J&J:

www. J&J, “We were Flying Blind” 16 Ap 2021
www. “AstraZeneca Blood Clotting” 12 Ap 2021

Tiger By The Tail

Without having read OP’s article until just now, we first posted intuitively at #46 & 48, mentioning P.1‘s link to fentanyl after noting subtle changes in the sedated collie. OP’s article says ‘Reporters who trumpeted the COVID-19 terror in India and Brazil didn’t report ivermectin was crushing the P.1 variant in the Brazilian rainforest and killing COVID-19 and all variants in India. That ivermectin was saving tens of thousands of lives in South America wasn’t news, but mocking the continent’s peasants for taking horse paste was.’

Indeed, the P.1 Brazil-Japan variant is the only COVID-19 variant that sports the two amino acids involved with increased fentanyl potency: asparagine and threonine. The CDC has also changed its original page reporting this P.1 variant: threonine is not linked to asparagine on the new, sanitized page, precisely at position 417 of COVID-19’s RBD, but it is asparagine 230 that is the site of increased fentanyl potency of the human mu-opioid receptor, when mutated to either threonine or leucine. CDC’s original page read ‘ K417N/T,’ meaning P.1 would sometimes use either N(asparagine) or T (threonine) at position 417.

Our brainiac president rushed J&J through a shared facility with Astra Zeneca and ruined 15 million doses when they got tainted (mixed).
And J&J suddenly had clot issues even after the tainted batch were off market, or did greedy people still use those batches?
But hey if it doesn't affect you,who cares, of course until you have to care right? *sarcasm*
Gee, I don't remember Biden supervising the J & J or Astra Zenaca facilities. Pretty sure, he is not in the slightest responsible for what those companies said they could do or their process quality control. I watched P & G scrap dough for hours on end many years ago as necessitated by quality control. Pretty sure Jimmy Carter wasn't supervising that either. P & G definitely did not process, package or sell anything of those batches, just because they would be impossible to achieve or maintain desired chip profile, but would otherwise have desired taste and potability. It was right, or it never left the plant and quality control did not end at the door out of the processing area. You are saying pharmaceutical companies are less circumspect with there products, by batch that a Potato chip manufacturer and Biden was somehow in on it. No, way, dipstick.

AstraZeneca is based on a chimpanzee adenovirus, J&J based on a human adenovirus. There are 6 refs at Pubmed for chimpanzee and ivermectin, all 6 refer to ivermectin use for onchocerciasis. Agreeing with the author of OP’s article, there is....

Dec 2020 Ivermectin African Enigma

Ivermectin’s origins are from the avermectin series produced by the actinomycete, Streptomyces avermitilis, originally isolated from soil in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.

Forum List

Back